Options

Amy Pong a bit like Gwen?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
Forum Member
My brother pointed out that Amy Pond is a bit like Gwen (from Torchwood). I hadn't noticed this before but I realised he was imo right however it might have just been that particular bit. Can't remember what part it was now though >.<

I agreed but said "a likeable more attractive Gwen" which was kind of mean of me :o I don't dislike Gwen that much but I much prefer Amy so I wasn't really 100% happy that she reminded me of Gwen XD

Just a little thing. Will try and remember the specific bit because if he'd said it to me after watching the episode I think I'd have disagreed so perhaps you all will too..

Comments

• Options
    Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,870
    Forum Member
    If you'd met Eve Myles in person, you'd see she's gorgeous (a fact I accidentally blurted out the first time I met her :o)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    If you'd met Eve Myles in person, you'd see she's gorgeous (a fact I accidentally blurted out the first time I met her :o)
    XD
    Yeah, it's not that she isn't, that's why I felt mean after, its just that when ppl are on TV you tend to over-analyse them, esp. if they're on TV with super attractive ppl like David Tennant or Karen Gillan etc, who I do think are more attractive than her. So when you realise they're similar it like ahhh, similar but not the same.. Karen must be better!! (In my mind)
  • Options
    Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,870
    Forum Member
    Until I've met karen I won't be able to say, & then it will only be my subjective opinion as to there attractivenes comparison.
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Haha, how did she respond? :D
  • Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't there already a thread on this topic? Just asking.
  • Options
    Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    I do hope that the error in the thread title was a typo and not intentional!
    :D
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave-H wrote: »
    I do hope that the error in the thread title was a typo and not intentional!

Well she thought the same thing after being sicked up by the star whale. :p
  • Options
    Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    Helbore wrote: »
    Well she thought the same thing after being sicked up by the star whale. :p
    LOL!