Daily Mirror's lies about Chris Maloney in today's paper

Comments

• FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Do you think Simon was just lucky? :eek:

:D

OMG! :eek:

Naaw, I think Cowell has always been of robust build (not to be messed with?) and isn't it the boys Dennis Nilsen murdered were homeless? Cowell came from a wealthy background and was never in need of shelter which Nilsen offered along with food to the poor enticed boys. Cowell's body parts were never in danger of being recovered by Dyno-Rod — thank goodness, of course! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    Alex Reid :o

I could see that! Reid is something of a singer, isn't he? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't it funny? Everything the X Factor does is apparently "a fix". Then when the papers report on something that is fixed - "it's not a fix!"
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speechless
  • The TerminatorThe Terminator Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    Toffee Guy wrote: »
    If 'They' don't care, why have the judges gone out of their way - on and off screen - to have a go at Chris.
    Because ratings are falling, people are losing interest and they need to create drama somehow. I can't see how this isn't obvious to you.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Isn't it funny? Everything the X Factor does is apparently "a fix". Then when the papers report on something that is fixed - "it's not a fix!"

Where are the negative stories on James and Jahmene's homecomings? Either rip all three to shreds or rip none of them to shreds. Targetting one is unfair, especially as they will probably have had to 'set up' all three for their 'visiting their former employer' (or whatever) footage - the TV people will have had to get permission to film, turn up beforehand to check on the location, set up equipment and film the footage, which will more than likely have meant more than one take to get footage they were happy with. Yet it's been twisted to imply that a) this only happened with Chris and b) it's not the norm when filming these things.
  • KizerKizer Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    "The Cruise Ship Strangler"

The sequel to Death on the Nile?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kizer wrote: »

The sequel to Death on the Nile?

Nothing that fancy - more like an episode of Love Boat.
  • Toffee GuyToffee Guy Posts: 2,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because ratings are falling, people are losing interest and they need to create drama somehow. I can't see how this isn't obvious to you.

It is obvious to me.

I'm just objecting to them telling blatant lies and planting stories in the paper that stand a chance of ruining someone's career prospects and life.
  • Toffee GuyToffee Guy Posts: 2,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Floh wrote: »
    Headlines — it's that simple. :sleep:

The stories will continue as time goes by after he's won. How Cowell is determined to have a proper winner next year who deserves it and the United Kingdom will be searched far and wide for really credible acts — honestly, next year! :p

Maloney will be dumped as fast as possible.

I'm sure he will be dumped - even Alexandra Burke is being marginalised now, and she was flavour of the month a few years back.

I just want him to win now because of all the crap he's had to live through.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure he will be dumped - even Alexandra Burke is being marginalised now, and she was flavour of the month a few years back.

I just want him to win now because of all the crap he's had to live through.

When he wins (I think he probably will) his bubble will only inflate even more and will be bursting louder causing much more misery for him. It won't be the greatest thing for him to win, but never mind. For a few days he'll be getting the interviews, bless. :o

I suspect Rylan Clark has already had more airtime after he left X Factor than Christopher Maloney ever will.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The stories about them having to ask passers by to hold up banners was said by people who were there on here the other day. So I don't think the story is totally made up. The boat/furry thing was apparently a disaster. Again comments by witnesses on here said it.
  • valeziovalezio Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really went to town on him, between a 2 page spread, a comment piece and even a cartoon mocking him.

Going on about 'fake friends' greeting him at his workplace - my best mate was at the offices where Chris returned to, and said that it was nothing like the paper made out. They didn't tape Chris' arrival twice, the people in the office all knew (and like) Chris. All 2000 tickets to Chris' homecoming gig went in 30 minutes, which is indication of real support, as is the fact he has never been in the bottom two the whole series.

Clearly they are absolutely TERRIFIED by the prospect of him winning, and will stop at absolutely nothing in an effort to try to prevent it happening.

Don't believe the lies. If you don't want to vote for Chris, fine, But to deny he has a fanbase, and to pretend he doesn't have friends willing to greet him on his return, that's just evil and delusional, not to mention disgusting, It's a good job Chris is a relatively strong person - imagine if he'd done what that nurse had done?

I never normally feel compelled to vote in these things, but I'll be voting for Chris tonight.

Yes and add to that the fact that all 2,500 tickets for his home coming concert were gone in less than 30 mins! That paper should be ashamed. Not one ounce of truth in the story, same with all stories they print.

I agree it's evil. Chris has become a lot stronger over these months of hatred but yes if he did what that poor nurse did plenty of people would have blood on their hands. I do not think any other Contestant would have survived the hate campaign. It's been totally disgusting. If people don't like Chris that's fine but the hate has been vile. Fortunately he does have the support of a huge fan base.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, as in accusing him also of 'strangling someone'.

You know, that kind of thing might be hurtful, don't you think?:rolleyes:

That was lies too. The woman is on FB. I wrote to her and she was very complimentary about Chris, said he's a really great singer. This is the trouble, papers print utter lies and people love to use it as their hate campaign. Why do people even read the gutter press?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "The Cruise Ship Strangler"

Keep going, you're the hate brigade and helping Chris to get even more votes :D. Senseless:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who would be cast as Maloney? :o

You would be my choice.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valezio wrote: »
    Yes and add to that the fact that all 2,500 tickets for his home coming concert were gone in less than 30 mins! That paper should be ashamed. Not one ounce of truth in the story, same with all stories they print.

I agree it's evil. Chris has become a lot stronger over these months of hatred but yes if he did what that poor nurse did plenty of people would have blood on their hands. I do not think any other Contestant would have survived the hate campaign. It's been totally disgusting. If people don't like Chris that's fine but the hate has been vile. Fortunately he does have the support of a huge fan base.

all like a freebie up there :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is obvious to me.

I'm just objecting to them telling blatant lies and planting stories in the paper that stand a chance of ruining someone's career prospects and life.

They've tried really hard but failed. They have brought in more votes for Chris and shown us what a strong person he is so he's won this vile battle.Chris will win and good riddance to Cowell, Louis and Tulisa - hope I never ever see them again.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The stories about them having to ask passers by to hold up banners was said by people who were there on here the other day. So I don't think the story is totally made up. The boat/furry thing was apparently a disaster. Again comments by witnesses on here said it.

Well it appears he is not well-liked on the show ( no-one has come out and said what a great guy Chris is, or how much everyone likes him backstage )

So I guess it's conceivable that he is not well-liked outside the show either

There is probably an element of truth in this story
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    all like a freebie up there :D

Yes they were given out for free!!!

Honestly people should use a search for Tuesday on here when all this was reported by people from DS who attended.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Well it appears he is not well-liked on the show ( no-one has come out and said what a great guy Chris is, or how much everyone likes him backstage )

So I guess it's conceivable that he is not well-liked outside the show either

There is probably an element of truth in this story

this

reap what you sow
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who would be cast as Maloney? :o

Paul O'Grady.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Cowell's mouthpiece (Max Clifford) did say he was going to be really busy, looks like he has been!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    Well Cowell's mouthpiece (Max Clifford) did say he was going to be really busy, looks like he has been!

Oh high the mighty have fallen , mad max

The zlebs mouth piece
  • gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    espeons wrote: »
    Is any of this stuff online? Really don't want to buy the Mirror. Agree, it's ridiculous and why bother making all this crap up about him if they're not scared. He's likely to win and that's got them worried, because he's got so much support! I hope he wins

Oh dear!!