Strictly Come Dancing...'it takes two'..chat thread..

Comments

• Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Frodora wrote:
    Am assuming the first 'Claudia' you mentioned meant 'Camilla'.

Read it in another thread that she had always had a boyfriend (before the last series started and they are still together now apparently) and nothing ever happened between her and James last year. So you may draw your own conclusion what really went on... :rolleyes:

Yes I did mean Camilla! Sorry must have had a mad moment! Thanks for the information and I won` t believe any of that "romance" stuff this time around. ;)
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    diyqueen wrote:
    anyone remember a few years ago when the celeb chefs did the full monty on children in need.

How about the male dancers doing the same on children in need if scdtt raises a certain amount of money.

*Sits on hands to stop them typing pervy things about a shirtless Mark* :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! He is tasty! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    *Sits on hands to stop them typing pervy things about a shirtless Mark* :o

haahahahhahahahahaha, I now have a wonderful mental image of you shouting "no hands, STOP IT, STOP TYPING..."

Bah, why is it a) not 6.30pm yet or b) Saturday yet?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haahahahhahahahahaha, I now have a wonderful mental image of you shouting "no hands, STOP IT, STOP TYPING..."

Bah, why is it a) not 6.30pm yet or b) Saturday yet?

Heheheheh! :D I so far have managed to restrain myself from thinking about Brendan doing the full monty! Oh sh..... :D
  • diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dinosaur05 wrote:
    The BBC arent as perverse as us........... :D

Bet there would be better programmes if they were :D:D:D:D
  • diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat18 wrote:
    Heheheheh! :D I so far have managed to restrain myself from thinking about Brendan doing the full monty! Oh sh..... :D

I'm letting my imagination run away with me and its great. :D:D:D:D:o:o

(I'm not well at the momant and am having to lie still, its really passing the time away I can tell you :o hehehehe)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    How is Len on it takes two now when is he appearing on dancing with the stars in the usa tonight. Is one pre-recorded? I thought they were both live.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Len on it takes two now when is he appearing on dancing with the stars in the usa tonight. Is one pre-recorded? I thought they were both live.

Well, if he leaves right after he's finished on ITT, and went straight to Dancing With The Stars, he could probably make it on time because of the time difference.

Maybe not, though. I'm not very good with time zones.
  • claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I really liked Matt and Carol before. Now I adore them! They seem to fit so well together - he's just lovely and the most wonderful dancer. She's so determined but also level headed, positive and surprisingly funny. Loved her 'ooo, look at that nice Carol Smile, she seemed to be so nice on tv now she's right dirty'. :D

And I have to compliment Karen's taste on declaring Matthew the most handsome of the male pros. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member

Was a story last week about how the dances and judging are pre recorded in DWTS so it may have been filmed a couple of days ago. Cannot remember where I read it
  • Tango TrishTango Trish Posts: 1,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if he leaves right after he's finished on ITT, and went straight to Dancing With The Stars, he could probably make it on time because of the time difference.

Maybe not, though. I'm not very good with time zones.

It is possible his part on ITT was reocrded tho!
  • ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    The Len bit was pre-recorded but everything else on ITT is live I think. How sweet are Matt and carol together!! They obviously get on so well!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi my name is Louisa Pilbeam and I am a journalist on the Sunday Mirror.
    We are always on the look-out for juicy stories and are especially interested now in any on the contestants in Strictly Come Dancing.
    If anyone has any stories please do let me know - there could be some cash in it for you... we pay around £200-£500 per story, and if it's really juicy, even higher.
    Ideally, email my work email on l.pilbeam@smirror.co.uk or reply back to this.
    You can also get me on 0207 293 3603,
    Thanks, Louisa Pilbeam, Sunday Mirror.

How far has this country sank! :mad: , go research some real stories and not look for gossip to humiliate decent people!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How sweeta nd huggable is Matt Cutler? He rocks! Karen thinks he's too nice! heh, bless! I do agree he's the most handsome though ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    diyqueen wrote:
    I'm letting my imagination run away with me and its great. :D:D:D:D:o:o

(I'm not well at the momant and am having to lie still, its really passing the time away I can tell you :o hehehehe)

I know what you mean, as i've been in college doing health and safety, so boring but i certainly found a way to pass that time away..... :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat123 wrote:
    How sweeta nd huggable is Matt Cutler? He rocks! Karen thinks he's too nice! heh, bless! I do agree he's the most handsome though ;)

You already know my feelings on how huggable he is. :D

He 's certainly nice but I don't necessarily think he's too nice to win. He wouldn't have achieved all that he has if he didn't have winning ways. And Carol's such a hard worker and determined partner it's not like he has to be on her case pushing her all the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Update at the usual
    http://img47.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=itt0910200628hz8.jpg

There were so many funny Len moments that I found it hard to pick one
    Len "I'm just going to touch you down below"
    Claudia " :eek: :eek: :o:) "

And after it was finished:
    Claudia "I think I need to take a shower!"

Carol will have won a lot of votes with her attitude tonight with her 100% effort but also having fun - which I think what SCD is all about.

I've now over 100 pictures and it's only week 2!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    I thought Matthew and Carol came over really well on ITT tonight. They have a good partnership and Matthew seems like a really nice guy. I didn't get the impression that all was going as well in the Lillia/Matt Dawson camp though. I don't quite know why but I haven't liked Matt Dawson as much as I thought I would.
  • primrosegirlprimrosegirl Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I warmed to Carol when she was rehearsing with Matt tonight, they really seem to get on well together too.

I also love to watch Len doing his masterclass, when he said to Claudia "press against my nob!!" It was so funny. :D He has a gorgeous smile. :)

Don't know about Matt and Lilia though, he didn't seem all that happy about things, maybe I'll be proved wrong on Saturday, we shall see!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Len Goodman, he of classic quotes. 'All cheese and not enough burger' (or something along those lines) was my favourite on saturday. His masterclasses are priceless- as is Claudia's reaction! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew Matt Dawson was unpopular within rugby – but didn’t think that was necessarily anything to hold against him! But so far he is totally unlikable and yeh I agree didn’t get the impression all was well with him and lillia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving Matt and Carol - when they first appeared in a two-shot, I thought she had her legs up on Matt and he was stroking her ankle! Then I realised she'd have to be wearing two odd shoes, and it was actually Matt's own leg he was fiddling with. The confusion that blue jeans can cause in my tiny mind...

Loved Karen's assessment of all the boys. Aw, Anton's our very own Dandy of the Dancefloor!

Len's masterclass - hilarious as usual. Do you think he sits around at night thinking of genteel double entendres to use on the show?

Matt - I don't get it. Is he just the typical dull sportsman? Is he unhappy? What's the deal? I didn't like the way he snapped at Spoony, there was no fun in it, he was genuinely annoyed and having a go. Spoony seemed (although he started it) to let it slide and just get on with things, which I liked. No, he's fit but he seems like a moody get so I'm not his biggest fan at the moment. Didn't Lilia look adorable, though? I love her with her hair down, she's so pretty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    Matt Cutler and Carol were lovely, I must agree.

But I found it strange that Matt Dawson was talking in the past tense as if he'd been knocked out of the competition already. Sounded like he'd already thrown in the towel to me. He looked a bit...put off by the whole thing. Very strange. :confused:

Loving Len's Masterclass as usual. I've missed him and his strange Len-isms LOL. What a great compilation of clips from last year's too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mindhorn wrote:
    Carol will have won a lot of votes with her attitude tonight with her 100% effort but also having fun - which I think what SCD is all about.

I very much hope so. She has the most fantastic attitude towards the show and from what I've seen she's a genuinely talented dancer with good potential.

Len was hilarious as always and very informative. Thanks for the pics!
This discussion has been closed.