The Allan Lake Show back on air via the Internet..... (Merged)

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    flying eye wrote: »
    please explain

Yes ok.

Ain't it funny how the Alan 'reservoir of despair' Lake fanclub/fanboy/biggidy-up club all seem to be recent members?

That means those that are recent members and those that never seem to post that often, bar the Alan 'reservoir of despair' Lake threads.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dynamoe88 wrote: »
    Yes ok.

Ain't it funny how the Alan 'reservoir of despair' Lake fanclub/fanboy/biggidy-up club all seem to be recent members?

That means those that are recent members and those that never seem to post that often, bar the Alan 'reservoir of despair' Lake threads.

and your point is:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and your point is:confused:

I thought I was repetitive!

Are you sure you don't want to say "please explain" again?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I was repetitive!

Are you sure you don't want to say "please explain" again?

no its just that youve made some comments that dont really make a point

what is your issue with how long people have been members and where they post:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no its just that youve made some comments that dont really make a point

what is your issue with how long people have been members and where they post:confused:

I didn't make any specific point, merely looking through the trees to see the wood, hear the chatter above the voices.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't make any specific point, merely looking through the trees to see the wood, hear the chatter above the voices.

very eric cantona:yawn::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very eric cantona:yawn::D

Enough of those vermin, biologically devolved seagulls above that reservoir of despair following the lone fisherman in an inflatable with a single rod & net.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enough of those vermin, biologically devolved seagulls above that reservoir of despair following the lone fisherman in an inflatable with a single rod & net.

simply profound:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    simply profound:D

Maybe when the seagull is very old and decrepit, the lone fisherman will be joined by hundreds, or thousands more. The lake will be full, and the seagull will remember happier times when it's upbringing and evolution said it should be in the deep water with many, many others following the trawler which brings many, many rewards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Bored now....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Belter wrote: »
    Bored now....
    tune in to no rules radio tonite at 10 and u wont be bored
  • Mapperley RidgeMapperley Ridge Posts: 9,922
    Forum Member
    who is the bee and what is 107:confused:

Seems to me you don't actually klnow much about the radio industry if you don't know the answer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to me you don't actually klnow much about the radio industry if you don't know the answer.

umm who said i did :confused:

i dont waste my time finding out about every godforsaken local radio station in the uk
  • Mapperley RidgeMapperley Ridge Posts: 9,922
    Forum Member
    Perhaps you should. It might pay off if you want to work in broadcasting one day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps you should. It might pay off if you want to work in broadcasting one day.

yes perhaps you should

thanks for the careers advice but i couldnt afford the paycut top man ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    Just put a bit of Lake on, he just spent 20 mins explaining how Mega Bus mucked up his booking of tickets to go to London. Allan and his Goons just keep laughing at anything, but it's not even funny. Allan has surrounded himself with weak young men that idolise him and thus agree with everything he says. Pathetic.

It's interesting to hear Polly James getting involved with all this trash, clearly she's not bothered about her radio career.
  • bensterbenster Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Allan Lake Rules

www.norulesradio.co.uk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    benster wrote: »
    Allan Lake Rules

www.norulesradio.co.uk

If he did he'd be on national radio. Oops!

Is he on the little buzzing Blackburn with Darwen, Hyndburn & Ribble Valley's The Bee?

Surely if he's as good and massive as that, he'd be on at least a little 500w FM station? :D
  • Franny MagnetFranny Magnet Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    If he did he'd be on national radio. Oops!

Is he on the little buzzing Blackburn with Darwen, Hyndburn & Ribble Valley's The Bee?

Surely if he's as good and massive as that, he'd be on at least a little 500w FM station? :D

Yes, everyone on national radio is massively talented. WHat a brilliant comment.

Ricky Gervais, what a dick, if he was any good he'd be back on national radio instead of doing podcasts...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chapmania wrote: »
    Allan has surrounded himself with weak young men that idolise him and thus agree with everything he says. Pathetic.

interensting view but not sure id put fat steve in that envelope

it must be difficult for allan though becuase of his talent and profile its possible that his co hosts do admire him whereas most internet shows/webcasts are hosted by sub standard talentless wannabee nevergonnabees so there aint too much to idolise
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    What is this 'talent' that you speak of?

Clearly he has no talent, he projected 10k listeners in the first week, 150k by the end of the first month. He's lucky to get 25 people listening to any of his shows.
    If he was so talented and has this reputation as a former national radio DJ, then why didn't all his fans follow him across?

I think Fat Steve should escape the sinking ship and start up his own venture without Lake.

What do you think Flying Eye?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chapmania wrote: »
    What is this 'talent' that you speak of?

Clearly he has no talent, he projected 10k listeners in the first week, 150k by the end of the first month. He's lucky to get 25 people listening to any of his shows.
    If he was so talented and has this reputation as a former national radio DJ, then why didn't all his fans follow him across?

I think Fat Steve should escape the sinking ship and start up his own venture without Lake.

What do you think Flying Eye?

the talent is allan lake

the expectarion that all his fans would follow him across is over ambitious at best and probably naive

i think marc sam and mike hughes all add something to the show allan ditched jamie warren who added nothing to the station

fats has a good home on no rules radio and i see no reason for him to move but u shud call in and ask him yourself
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike and sam tonight live on no rules radio from 10pm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    allan lake back tonight live and unleashed from 10 at

http://www.norulesradio.co.uk/player/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the DS Admin should pull this thread;
    3.3 Links to third party sites may only be included in forum posts where a clear relevance to the thread in question exists. Any Users posting URLs of sites excessively or in a way which could be construed as advertising are liable to have their right to post removed.

This thread has turned into advertising for the Allan Lake programme & NORULESRADIO!

It's desperate the lengths some people will go to try and drum up a bit of listenership for tiny internet radio stream.