Who is your favourite remaining contestant?

prehensileprehensile Posts: 5,091
Forum Member
The other 'favourite contestant' thread doesn't actually have a poll, so here is one with a poll.

Who is your favourite remaining contestant? 112 votes

Helen
23% 26 votes
Jim
10% 12 votes
Melody
8% 9 votes
Natasha
3% 4 votes
Susan
22% 25 votes
Tom
25% 29 votes
Zoe
6% 7 votes

Comments

• DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susan for me!
  • wildbenji64wildbenji64 Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen, followed by Melody, and then Natasha, she has no chance of winning but she's hilarious.

Least favourite are by far Tom and Susan, both useless, both should have been fired long ago, but somehow popular :confused:
  • Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only really like Helen.
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, no one likes Natasha!.....:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is great. I also can't see her not winning this season unless she can be seen as 'too nice' perhaps? I like Natasha, just not as much as Helen.
  • JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haruhion wrote: »
    Helen is great. I also can't see her not winning this season unless she can be seen as 'too nice' perhaps? I like Natasha, just not as much as Helen.

Given Sugar's weird and wonderful way of twisting reality nothing would surprise me.

I can see Helen sailing through the next two tasks and still being fired for one of his pseudo-reasons. (i.e. based on his own 'chip on the shoulder' prejudices or a reason that was apparent from when the entrants to the process were originally selected.)
  • bel110bel110 Posts: 14,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Up until last week I would have said Melody but now I'm not sure!! I actually really like Zoe although a lot on here don't. She's a mellower Melody but still knows her own mind.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^Yep, before last week, would have voted Melody too - now Natasha. I know she can't win but would like to make the point that she isn't nearly as bad as some are making out.:rolleyes:

Does her no harm that I also find her to be the least bitchy of the girls...
  • Dutch MarleneDutch Marlene Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to vote for Jim but seeing that Tom was 1 vote behind Susan I had to vote for Tom.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen. Zoe's not far behind, but the poll can't reflect that.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Susan

Although it's kind of hard because of the sh*tty edits everyone is getting, except Helen, if she's the winner then the editors need to be replaced, or she's infact a robot. :D
  • CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is anyone finding Zoe, Melody, Jim or Natasha their favourite?

I notice Helen has become a lot more popular in the last 2 weeks, I think it's because it seems like she may be successful. :)
  • JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice Helen has become a lot more popular in the last 2 weeks, I think it's because it seems like she may be successful. :)

I think it's just that she's now visible.

I've liked her from the beginning but for entirely the wrong reasons. She's just so cute!

For the first few episodes I was worrying that she was going to be one of those 'invisible' candidates - she had an almost secret edit. Such people often disappear after their first visit to the boardroom. Several people were asking who she was.

As soon as she became PM my fears were assuaged. She's clearly an extremely competent candidate.

And still incredibly cute!
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Melody. Apart from everything else, she is FIT ! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Melody. Apart from everything else, she is FIT ! :D

Fit for?
    Shooting? The Bin? Sacrifice?
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jepson wrote: »
    I think it's just that she's now visible.

I've liked her from the beginning but for entirely the wrong reasons. She's just so cute!

For the first few episodes I was worrying that she was going to be one of those 'invisible' candidates - she had an almost secret edit. Such people often disappear after their first visit to the boardroom. Several people were asking who she was.

As soon as she became PM my fears were assuaged. She's clearly an extremely competent candidate.

And still incredibly cute!

She's competent, not sure that her competency is that extreme.
    She seems rather bland to me, as a person. I'm straight female but i dont think I'd find her attractive if I were a straight man.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Melody.
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's competent, not sure that her competency is that extreme.
    She seems rather bland to me, as a person. I'm straight female but i dont think I'd find her attractive if I were a straight man.

Totally agree with you. Nothing fit or attractive about Helen. Natasha has more going for her in the looks department. But to each their own and all that.

I chose Jim because he is fit (all the other men were rough, and Tom, let's not even go there!). He can do that Irish charm thing to me anytime he wants, and he can use his Jedi saber to poke me too :p
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    How is anyone finding Zoe, Melody, Jim or Natasha their favourite?

Why is that so hard to believe :confused:

Both Jim and Melody have won popularity polls in past weeks.

The only candidate out of that list who would be debatable is Zoe.

P.S. As for Helen, she is hot with her hair down, the schoolmistress look doesn´t work for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is that so hard to believe :confused:

Both Jim and Melody have won popularity polls in past weeks.

The only candidate out of that list who would be debatable is Zoe.

P.S. As for Helen, she is hot with her hair down, the schoolmistress look doesn´t work for her.

Because they are both horrible people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    Totally agree with you. Nothing fit or attractive about Helen. Natasha has more going for her in the looks department. But to each their own and all that.

I chose Jim because he is fit (all the other men were rough, and Tom, let's not even go there!). He can do that Irish charm thing to me anytime he wants, and he can use his Jedi saber to poke me too :p

JIM!!!! I'd rather have Helen :D
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JIM!!!! I'd rather have Helen :D

Well if she has a Jedi saber too, I shall let her poke me too. LOL.
  • SochaSocha Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Tom, though I suspect he will be out before the interviews...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom. I hope the rest of the tasks are a sort of redemption arc for him, where he learns to be a leader.
  • OnaOakeyOnaOakey Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom :) I always find myself rooting for the 'nice' candidates. I don't think he'll win, but I'm really hoping he stands up for himself bit more from now! He seems like the sort of person to take criticism on board and act on it.