Options

Celebrities in nightclubs - any encounters??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
Forum Member
Good morning all.....

Just wondered if anyone had ever experienced any celebrity in a nightclub/bar and observed what they were like with their mutual friends etc???

About 5/6 years ago I almost had a massive cat fight with an ex-hollyoaker once who told me to "move away from her and her friends" because I was dancing too close to her "reserved area". Nicola Stapleton was there and was so lovely and apologised for her stinking attitude!!!!

Grrrr!!! :mad:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My brother has seen Steph Dean from Hollyoaks in a club and also lent Joss Stone his lighter in a club in Taunton not so long ago!
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    The bloke who used to play Zammo in Grange Hill once tried to chat me up in a London nightclub :o
  • Options
    Dancing QueenDancing Queen Posts: 9,917
    Forum Member
    haha I saw Cheggers in Chicago Rock and few years back and he is SHORT - bless!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some German film producer chatted me up in Schumaans and I didn't know him from Adam but others were impressed - does that count :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good morning all.....

Just wondered if anyone had ever experienced any celebrity in a nightclub/bar and observed what they were like with their mutual friends etc???

About 5/6 years ago I almost had a massive cat fight with an ex-hollyoaker once who told me to "move away from her and her friends" because I was dancing too close to her "reserved area". Nicola Stapleton was there and was so lovely and apologised for her stinking attitude!!!!

Grrrr!!! :mad:

Oooh....also when I was 18 I went to a club called Bonne Bonnes in Tulse Hill. Rio Ferdinand was playing for West Ham at the time.....he literally walked up to my best mate and said "Hi.....have you got a boyfriend?" she replied "yes" and amazingly he swiftly walked over to me and said "Hi....have you got a boyfriend?".

Smooth eh?!? I suppose at least he cuts to the chase.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I saw Mikey from Big Brother in Tiger Tiger in Manchester on Monday !
    A truely thrilling experience
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hanah_bana wrote:
    I saw Mikey from Big Brother in Tiger Tiger in Manchester on Monday !
    A truely thrilling experience

Was he milking the experience or did no-one really pay any attention......?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was he milking the experience or did no-one really pay any attention......?

that's no way to talk about Grace :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    that's no way to talk about Grace :rolleyes: :D

I like your style! He he he :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever im in a London bar/club you cannot fail to see a zlister or footballer lurking around. You also know when theres footballers around cos they'll be a load of blonde big boobied girls in lycra hanging around.

Ive also spent a lot of time in LA & the bar in the hotel in West Hollywood where I stay is popular with celebs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Jennie from BB is always in our local nighclub in Nantwich and the pubs in Crewe, not really that exciting!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roy Keane tried to cop off with me at a student night in Nottingham once - I couldn't get away from his 'affections' cos my leg was in plaster and I was on crutches!

Saw Ron Dixon off Brookie in Cream once loving the ladies (eughhhh)

Saw most of the Hollyoaks lot who were all very 'merry' and Tony was calling everyone a c*** :eek: They had a charity footie match the next morning and they were all very much worse for wear

Bumped into Jason Orange with his top off at a well dodgy rave in Stoke (a v long time ago)

Worst one was one of the Spanish royal family grinding away on the dancefloor in Ibiza :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bethebest wrote:
    Jennie from BB is always in our local nighclub in Nantwich and the pubs in Crewe, not really that exciting!!

Is that Gregs 1 2 3 in Nantwich? Old student haunt loads of memories flooding back
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone I know was out in Liverpool when some people were getting mouthy with nearly everyone else in this club and my friend said 'who the hell are you lot to go round treating people like that?!'

One of the girls shouted 'I AM ON HOLLYOAKS!!' to which another guy who wasn't with my friend said to her 'oh that sh!t soap for chavs right?'.

She and the other girls shut up. My friend didn't know which one from hollyoaks it was because he doesn't watch it.
  • Options
    marks thespotmarks thespot Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bloke who used to play Zammo in Grange Hill once tried to chat me up in a London nightclub :o

Just say no....
    ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    last year I was out with a group of friends and she was meeting a guy and his mates....one of them turned out to be Dean Gaffney. I was so embarrassed to be seen standing in the same group as him....and when he dared eye me up I nearly threw up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote:
    last year I was out with a group of friends and she was meeting a guy and his mates....one of them turned out to be Dean Gaffney. I was so embarrassed to be seen standing in the same group as him....and when he dared eye me up I nearly threw up!

God my memories just keeping flooding back......

I also have a rather embarrassing Gaffney experience. Me and my friend went to Elysium a few years back. At the time I don't know if anyone remembers a programme called "The Club" where Dean Gaffney, Richard Blackwood and Sam Fox were running nightclubs or something. Anyway this guy came and chatted me up for absolutely ages....after listening to his drovel for about half an hour (I was extremely squiffy too) I stood up to walk away and said "by the way, has anyone ever told you, you really look like Robbie Jackson from Eastenders?! Its NOT a good look....". I walked over to my friend who was in fits of hysterics and asked me what I had so much to talk about with Dean Gaffney. It was highly embarrassing, I had actually insulted him to his face without realising it was him - bless!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning all.....

About 5/6 years ago I almost had a massive cat fight with an ex-hollyoaker once who told me to "move away from her and her friends" because I was dancing too close to her "reserved area". Grrrr!!! :mad:

Well????????? Who was it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Is that Gregs 1 2 3 in Nantwich? Old student haunt loads of memories flooding back

Yep it sure is, well its just called Gregorys now (Gregs) am a student too, was student night there last night and still feeling rough!!
  • Options
    cambs1965cambs1965 Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw JP Gaultier in Love Muscle a few years ago, well to say I saw him isn't quite accurate, he passed with an entourage around him, so I saw a bit of his head!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well????????? Who was it?

This is the really annoying thing, she was such a non-celeb I can't even remember her name. In Hollyoaks she went out with the guy called Adam who was in a wheelchair if I remember correctly....she was a swimmer or something?! Blonde hair, quite slim.

She more recently appeared in the Doritos "friends" adverts. In the famous words of Nikki "Who is she?!?!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,361
    Forum Member
    This is the really annoying thing, she was such a non-celeb I can't even remember her name. In Hollyoaks she went out with the guy called Adam who was in a wheelchair if I remember correctly....she was a swimmer or something?! Blonde hair, quite slim.

She more recently appeared in the Doritos "friends" adverts. In the famous words of Nikki "Who is she?!?!"

Is it Izzy? Elize du Toit - she was the one he saved at the swimming pool.

Hubby used to really fancy her. :rolleyes: I'll tell him she's gone up in the world advertising Doritos!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kittomic wrote:
    Is it Izzy? Elize du Toit - she was the one he saved at the swimming pool.

Hubby used to really fancy her. :rolleyes: I'll tell him she's gone up in the world advertising Doritos!

Oh god no its not Izzy......I think its from when he first started in Hollyoaks, a good few years back......maybe even 7.....
  • Options
    torreviejaladstorreviejalads Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie Goodyear was trying to give me champagne in the No1 club in Manchester many years ago. Also saw Biggins in there. Been in Cruz101, Manchester, with Russell T. Davies and Richard O'Brian. All very nice people.
    I also saw Jason Orange seeing his girlfriend off on a train early one morning. He was wearing trackie bottoms and appeared to be counting his fingers inside the waistband :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Julie Goodyear was trying to give me champagne in the No1 club in Manchester many years ago. Also saw Biggins in there. Been in Cruz101, Manchester, with Russell T. Davies and Richard O'Brian. All very nice people.
    I also saw Jason Orange seeing his girlfriend off on a train early one morning. He was wearing trackie bottoms and appeared to be counting his fingers inside the waistband :eek:

did he find an extra one :confused::D