I'm not a fan of shilpa, but i'm beginning to feel sorry for her...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Jade strikes again...

Who is Jade kiding when she says she has grown up since BB3? I can't bear to watch Jade and Danielle at the moment. I'm stuck here with toothache ( wisdom tooth) and i don't know whether that is adding to my aggrivation or what - but jade is really getting on my nerves. The bullying tactics are still as apparent as ever. Just the way she is talking to Shilpa, and the look on her face, whilst she listens to Shilpa speak is not nice at all. And Danielle seems to be jumping on the bandwagon too. She's not doing herself any favours showing her true colours.

They've just being having a conversation with Shilpa about hair removal, but there were sarcastic undertones and just a feeling of nastiness underneath their comments.

I don't like Shilpa at all...but I can't help but want to go in there and tell Jade what a complete cow she is being on Shilpa's behalf.

All the girls seem to be around Jade like a fly around you know what...

Same old Jade...same old story. Jade doesn't like someone and from then on m akes their life uncomfortable.

I really do hope Shilpa and Jade go head to head at some point- and Jade gets kicked out by the public.

This doesn't mean I'm any more fond of Shilpa than I was before - but I hate to see people put down and intimadated. Hate to see it.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its clear shilpa's life is so up in the clouds im amazed tbh shes settled in as well as she has.
    when you surround yourself with people who tell you how wonderful you theres little wonder her attitude is such.
    i cant say i like her but there's no doubt in my mind jade and co are holding her to blame for jackie going.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, Jade doesn't seem to have changed apart from the fact that she is more snidey with her treatment toward HMs that she doesn't like. She is a mean person and I don't enjoy watching her at all, she makes me feel very uncomfortable.
  • mondobongomondobongo Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    Aye, it must be hell for Shilpa living without her servants and entourage and everyone not calling her ma'am. Poor dab.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ibuprofen is much better than paracetamol for toothache
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kittycate wrote:
    I agree, Jade doesn't seem to have changed apart from the fact that she is more snidey with her treatment toward HMs that she doesn't like. She is a mean person and I don't enjoy watching her at all, she makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Me too. Very uncomfortable. All I can hear is Jade's mouth non stop and it just took me back to BB3 - and the nastiness with it is very evident. I remembered just why we all wanted her out so badly back then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ibuprofen is much better than paracetamol for toothache

I'm on morphine at the moment ...wisdom teeth are nasty things aren't they? Oh well, maybe it will help drown out Jade's vile yacking. Either that or I just won't care :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A leopard doesn't change their spots that easily and lets not forget Jade was only in bb a few years ago. She may have changed her look, had a few kids and mellowed a tiny bit but thats it. the rest of her is the same old bitchy Jade we saw in BB3.
    The truth is she doesn't like Shilpa because she blames her her mum going and also she sees her as a threat. Danielle is happy to ass lick Jade and thats why for now Jade doesn't see Danielle as a threat. She did it to Sophie in bb and she is doing it to Shilpa now. Jade just cannot bear to see any other women get male attention!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's so obvious the girls can't stand Shilpa because they're all jealous of her. And what's Jade's problem with Dirk? Is it because he didn't join the other idiots pathetic crying over Jackiey being evicted? I hate Jade, i really wish BB would show what a ***** she is on the HL shows :(
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    This is why i get so infuriated with the stupid crowds at evictions. Because they always seem to back the wrong person (except grace) and i can imagine them chanting get shilpa out and cheering jade wildly even though it should be the other way around.

btw has anyone been to an eviction? and what was it like when everyone was chanting stuff, was it scary??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's so obvious the girls can't stand Shilpa because they're all jealous of her. And what's Jade's problem with Dirk? Is it because he didn't join the other idiots pathetic crying over Jackiey being evicted? I hate Jade, i really wish BB would show what a ***** she is on the HL shows :(
    because Dirk dared to say what he thought of Jackiey.
    As far as I am concerned, Dirk or Shilpa to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought jade was alrite b4 she stepped into the house..shes a jealous cow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you could see Jade and her possie were really trying to get to Shilpa with all the little taunts over her facial hair removal. With jibes like saying her kissing an actor she would give him stubble rash. Typical bullying were if she was to complain I am sure they would try and dismiss it by saying she can't take a joke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is why i get so infuriated with the stupid crowds at evictions. Because they always seem to back the wrong person (except grace) and i can imagine them chanting get shilpa out and cheering jade wildly even though it should be the other way around.

btw has anyone been to an eviction? and what was it like when everyone was chanting stuff, was it scary??
    I know. They will cheer Jade because they seem to think a mother of two who acts thick and is mean to people deserves to be cheered :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Candie wrote:
    I thought jade was alrite b4 she stepped into the house..shes a jealous cow
    I know. I really thought she had changed from bb3 but she hasn't
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has got a problem with Dirk hasn't she? I don't know why either. I can only think it is because her new best friend Carol had an issue with Dirk yesterday :rolleyes:

I like Dirk, can't see that he has done anything wrong. BUT if jade doesn't like him - then you can bet that danielle and the rest of the gang will find fault before too long.

I agree about the crying too - I was loving Cleo up until then... but it was just a pathetic performance
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shilpa will have the last laugh when bb is over
    Shilpa : 'So tell me Jade why did you lie to the public about your weight loss when you had liposuction (sp?)
    Danielle: You did what jade? you are not good for my career. don't speak to me again'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saj2 wrote:
    because Dirk dared to say what he thought of Jackiey.
    As far as I am concerned, Dirk or Shilpa to win.

Yeah, Dirk Shilpa or Jermaine. I like Jermaine too :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dougaz wrote:
    Yes you could see Jade and her possie were really trying to get to Shilpa with all the little taunts over her facial hair removal. With jibes like saying her kissing an actor she would give him stubble rash. Typical bullying were if she was to complain I am sure they would try and dismiss it by saying she can't take a joke.

It was awful to watch wasn't it? I really felt for Shilpa just at that moment. Those girls are nasty when they are together - and danielle revealed that she is really one of those annoying types who becomes mouthy and catty when she is with "me mates" :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shellby wrote:
    She has got a problem with Dirk hasn't she? I don't know why either. I can only think it is because her new best friend Carol had an issue with Dirk yesterday :rolleyes:

I like Dirk, can't see that he has done anything wrong. BUT if jade doesn't like him - then you can bet that danielle and the rest of the gang will find fault before too long.

I agree about the crying too - I was loving Cleo up until then... but it was just a pathetic performance

Cleo's DR performance was pathetic :D i bet she lost quite a few fans after that :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Dirk Shilpa or Jermaine. I like Jermaine too :)

Jermaine is really the biggest suprise - he's such a nice guy, not at all grand like I expected him to be - but the highlight shows never do him justice. It's a shame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well ive always liked shilpa so am a bit biased, but i really liked danielle at fist, now she is showing her true colours by been so bitchy am rapidly going off her :mad: ...now i would love to blame jade as ive never liked her but the the truth is, danielle has a mind of her own, and its not as nice as we first thought :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shilpa's starting to go up in my estimation they way she is handling all the spite and jelousy from the other HMs in a cool detached way.

I didn't like Jade in BB3 but kind of warmed to her since leaving, but she's gone right back down again since she's gone in CBB5.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trollop! wrote:
    well ive always liked shilpa so am a bit biased, but i really liked danielle at fist, now she is showing her true colours by been so bitchy am rapidly going off her :mad: ...now i would love to blame jade as ive never liked her but the the truth is, danielle has a mind of her own, and its not as nice as we first thought :mad:

True - she is showing her colours for all to see.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,961
    Forum Member
    Sorry for Shilpa? Millionaire, Bollywood star, elegant, beautiful and talented.

Jade - vicious, chubby, gawky, ugly, vacuous and talentless member of a dysfunctional family.

I know who I feel sorry for.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mickolakis wrote:
    Shilpa's starting to go up in my estimation they way she is handling all the spite and jelousy from the other HMs in a cool detached way.

I didn't like Jade in BB3 but kind of warmed to her since leaving, but she's gone right back down again since she's gone in CBB5.

I feel that way about Shilpa - I'm still uneasy about a few of the comments she has come out with lately, but all credit to her, she is keeping her cool in there -and THAT in itself is probably annoying jade even more :D

I just feel that to be treated the way Shilpa is being treated today is blatantly wrong, and cruel to some extent.