Options

iTunes - Error 11333

lbc417lbc417 Posts: 654
Forum Member
✭✭
Am I the only one getting 'Error 11333' on iTunes today?

Seems strange, as it was working fine for the past few days, but now this....?? What's more, if I roll the date back 24 hours then it works fine again....??

If it's any help, I'm using iTunes 7.4.2.4 at the mo. I can't update the software to the latest version without huge problems, and had to uninstall and re-install this older version (7.4.2.4) about 6 months ago, and everything was running fine again, until today... :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Dragons_HeartbeatDragons_Heartbeat Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I just checked out the Apple Support Forums for that error code have you checked that your time and date are set properly on your system according to posts in the thread that fixed the error on some machines.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey I just checked out the Apple Support Forums for that error code have you checked that your time and date are set properly on your system according to posts in the thread that fixed the error on some machines.

I've not searched those forums yet, but have checked that my internal clock, and Windows XP clock/date are both set properly, and both are correct. In fact I even updated my clock by going to the 'time.windows.com' site. I'll go so far as to say I've just checked it against 'Tim' (Definately got October 1st 2008 at 21:23hrs at mo).

Just tried iTunes again and still getting the '11333' error, although it again loads up fine if I set the Windows XP clock back 24 hours....??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that sounds weird have you installed anything new on the system in the last 24 hours.
  • Options
    andybno1andybno1 Posts: 6,142
    Forum Member
    try updating to iTunes 8? see if u still get error
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andybno1 wrote: »
    try updating to iTunes 8? see if u still get error

I can't use iTunes 8, without major problems, due to OS software/hardware conflictions (it's too long a story to go into detail here) ;)

Anyway, thanks for everyones help, but you'll never guess what... iTunes is working fine today! :) My PC's date/time are still exactly right, which makes me now wonder if it was a problem at the iTunes server end...??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I'm glad you fixed the error man I came across Apples official solution for the problem today and it says download Itunes 7.5 to fix the problem so it seems 7.4 has the issue built into its coding somewhere.