WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 24 - 25 Spoilers Included

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy/Helen/Judd outside talking about Elissa's blowup yesterday. Helen says Elissa is very sorry. All others still in bed.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been reading up on last nights events. :eek:

This season has an awesome trainwreck so far. It's sad that there's that huge racism raincloud hanging over it, because the cast has been solid gold so far.

The best thing that comes from yesterday is that it should push Amanda/McCrae/Judd/Helen/Andy together, which is pretty much the final five that I would love at this point. Well, that is of course if they actually manage to win HoH, because I can see them falling apart all over again if Howard or Candice or someone else besides Aaryn actually won it.

Feel a bit bad for Kaitlin that she's ended up heading out the door, but it does kind of serve her right for spending three weeks hooked onto Jeremy's lap.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could actually see Aaryn getting kind of far into the game if she manages to stay this week. Her popularity both inside and outside the house seems to rising. She's even not doing that badly on the Jokers poll now...
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ALERT ALERT.............Elissa is awake..........ALERT ALERT

LOL
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member

I never understand how BB USA can be rigged for Amanda to win they can't control the HM's votes
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yobaba** wrote: »
    I could actually see Aaryn getting kind of far into the game if she manages to stay this week. Her popularity both inside and outside the house seems to rising. She's even not doing that badly on the Jokers poll now...

I think the only person who will seriously target Aaryn anytime soon is Elissa.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda pulls Candice aside to talk ooooh...
  • AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never understand how BB USA can be rigged for Amanda to win they can't control the HM's votes

The producers can definitely exert their influence in the game, but there is still a big element of uncertainty introduced by the houseguests. They're not going to go along with what the producers want if they think it might cost them half a million dollars.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    Amanda/Candice make truce to keep eachother safe until Jury.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aaryn is in a really weird position, because in losing her entire alliance and by being nominated a few times, she's probably boosted her chances of going deeper in the game.

Her position is terrible, but with her being such an easy eviction later down the line, I think the others will just see her as a waste of a HoH and she'll slip through the cracks.

She's probably going to remain at the mercy of the other houseguests for quite a long time, and she could probably still go at any given moment, but very soon the brewing Team Amanda / Team Howard thing is going to explode, and if she can make it that far, I really think she's in this for at least one more month.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Aaryn is in a really weird position, because in losing her entire alliance and by being nominated a few times, she's probably boosted her chances of going deeper in the game.

Her position is terrible, but with her being such an easy eviction later down the line, I think the others will just see her as a waste of a HoH and she'll slip through the cracks.

She's probably going to remain at the mercy of the other houseguests for quite a long time, and she could probably still go at any given moment, but very soon the brewing Team Amanda / Team Howard thing is going to explode, and if she can make it that far, I really think she's in this for at least one more month.

I can imagine Aaryn going on a fast-forward week, where the HoH is forced to make a snap decision and Aaryn becomes an easy vote off that won't upset anyone, just like Kathy / Ashley.

Then again I can totally imagine Gina Marie going on one of those weeks too.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can imagine Aaryn going on a fast-forward week, where the HoH is forced to make a snap decision and Aaryn becomes an easy vote off that won't upset anyone, just like Kathy / Ashley.

Then again I can totally imagine Gina Marie going on one of those weeks too.:p

Absolutely, I was thinking the same thing. Though saying that, Andy, Judd and McCrae were discussing FF earlier and they've agreed that they would nominate H&C, with Howard the target, and Candice if he wins veto.

I'm thinking FF will be two weeks away, because that's both the half way point, and would mark the start of the jury.
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading your posts delivers this sense of fun and intrigue that's nowhere to be found whenever I turn on the feeds. So boring, so dumb. So Grodner.

Though I did miss Elissa's meltdown to be fair. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Amanda/Candice make truce to keep eachother safe until Jury.

Both have since admitted that they have no intentions to do such a thing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading your posts delivers this sense of fun and intrigue that's nowhere to be found whenever I turn on the feeds. So boring, so dumb. So Grodner.

Though I did miss Elissa's meltdown to be fair. :o

I miss virtually all of the fun too. I usually manage to find something to amuse, but pretty much all of the drama tends to happen about 10 minutes after I go to bed.

I wish the house was on the East Coast. Those extra few hours would make such a huge difference. :(
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    GM and Kaitlyn were just mimicking asian accents, guy over speaker almost immediately interrupts and very sternly told GM to treat her microphone with respect. I don't think the timing of that announcement was coincidental.. it certainly ended the mimicking.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know where this image of Kaitlin being nice and big-hearted comes from? She is just as bad as Aaryn and GM if not worse sometimes because she is continuing this stuff while Aaryn seems to have stopped. Yet her fellow housemates seem to think Kaitlin is sweet.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know where I can find details on who is with which alliance. There are so many real/fake ones, I have lost track of who is where. Thanks
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This alliance chart seems mostly accurate. You can also put Elissa in the Knockouts alliance.

http://i.imgur.com/dH2HvV8.jpg

Although, only the Goof Troop and the duo's seem to be solid in their alliances. The Knockout alliance is fractured and I could see them break altogether with someone else in power.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Shine_On wrote: »
    This alliance chart seems mostly accurate. You can also put Elissa in the Knockouts alliance.

http://i.imgur.com/dH2HvV8.jpg

Although, only the Goof Troop and the duo's seem to be solid in their alliances. The Knockout alliance is fractured and I could see them break altogether with someone else in power.

Thanks. :)
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    I don't know where this image of Kaitlin being nice and big-hearted comes from? She is just as bad as Aaryn and GM if not worse sometimes because she is continuing this stuff while Aaryn seems to have stopped. Yet her fellow housemates seem to think Kaitlin is sweet.
    I've never forgiven her for the way she was to Jessie after Nick's eviction. Mocking her and calling her a 'slutty little bitch' for what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen tells Howard that Kaitlin is going home, literally the first game related conversation I've been blessed with in the last few hours...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen having a long talk with Kaitlin. She hasn't directly said "your going home" but I think alarm bells are starting to ring for Kaitlin, but it's far to late now.