The 'Christopher Maloney is back on my television' group support thread

Comments

• SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's a tad old fashioned but he has an excellent voice.

He gets my support:)
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

The orange has taken your soul? Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke. :eek:
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I refuse to believe this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bananafish wrote: »

This is either A.) A really sick joke or B.) The orange one has claimed another victim with his mind control power that will soon be in full force we must stop him before Halloween.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is either A.) A really sick joke or B.) The orange one has claimed another victim with his mind control power that will soon be in full force we must stop him before Halloween.

I hope it's the former, otherwise to see such a long-standing forum member fall under his spell would be most upsetting.

Let us hope tomorrow does not claim yet more souls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's the former, otherwise to see such a long-standing forum member fall under his spell would be most upsetting.

Let us hope tomorrow does not claim yet more souls.

It looks like the orange one has taken 3 souls from the Who is your Favourite (Final 12) thread.

However hope isn't lost.
    the 3 people who voted for chris deserve to be banned..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like the orange one has taken 3 souls from the Who is your Favourite (Final 12) thread.

However hope isn't lost.

Dreammaster695 is a noble warrior and should be commended for taking such a decisive and wholly right stand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satan Watch Twitter update:
    @GBarlowOfficial wanna thank u for all the rehearsal time you out in with me this week, spot on! Let's do this tomorrow! #teamGB whoop whoop

Disgusting.

Misappropriating Team GB to mean Gary Barlow is an insult to our countrymen and women's achievements throughout the summer. If last Saturday's show wasn't bad enough already this makes me absolutely sick.

The Orange One really will go to any lengths to stay in this competition :mad:
  • HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exclusive pic of the Orange Abomination from yesterday's rehearsal. Watch at your own RISK.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2u8id7k.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hermanazo wrote: »
    Exclusive pic of the Orange Abomination from yesterday's rehearsal. Watch at your own RISK.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2u8id7k.jpg

Terrifying! :eek:

Seems to be Union Jackal in the background during rehearsals, and MeNan on trombone.
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreammaster695 is a noble warrior and should be commended for taking such a decisive and wholly right stand.

thank you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The orange has taken your soul? Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke. :eek:
    Of course it's not a joke. He does proper singing. None of this rap nonsense.
    That's your problem:)
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was watching This Morning, and guess who I saw on webcam The Orange one. He was putting on his Baloney persona again, saying his not a Diva and Louis didnt mean to say his name.
    Then he tried to hog the webcam time obviously trying to hypnotize viewers to join the Orange army, however Kian from Westlife stopped him and told him to get out the way (Louis must have informed him of The Orange one)
    Very bad news Bette Middler supports him, sadly its too late for Bette but together we can stop this nonense.
  • HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^
    Jezebel! *sprays thread with holy water*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We will pray for you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,550
    Forum Member
    This morning I am drinking orange squash instead of coffee...Do my cheeks look a little orange?:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Christopher Balony's first single is a Band Aid style with Marcus Collings and Sonia.You'll Never Walk Alone Wanna bet me?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The longer wait for the song announcements this year is infuriating.

I want to know what act of evil we have to deal with tonight, so can prepare ourselves mentally in advance.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will be watching from under my duvet...:eek::o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »

The Orange One singing about love and heartbreak, with all the theatrics and grabbing hands that go along with it could be especially cringeworthy. Not to mention dangerous.

A duvet is a wise precaution.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You say you are from the "Black Country" - you really mean the Orange Country, don't you? ( otherwise known as, Hell ).
  • ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    I always get upset when I see people boiling lobsters alive on cookery shows, and I have the same apprehension when I see a man on TV with a face like a boiled lobster and the same pre-pan jitters. His 'claws' are always in the air, clasping his face or hugging Dermot.

It was not fair to bring boiled lobster man to the X Factor via a cruise ship - they should send him back to the sea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,550
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »

Do you really think a duvet is going to protect you.....look at yourself man....your cheeks are already orange....go and spritz yourself with holy water or better still get Wagner to hose you down with the stuff....I fear you already have the symptoms of contamination.

The duvet is a big clue....duvets are warm or even hot..and it is hot in hell!"!!!!!!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will pray for you.
    Ta
    You say you are from the "Black Country" - you really mean the Orange Country, don't you? ( otherwise known as, Hell ).

Mrs SULLA is not a Real Housewife of the Orange County