Options

Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone get the feeling we're gearing up to a situation where Lucy rides back into town to save the day with her pithy put downs?

The originals seem very downtrodden and the newbies are gleeful in their running the show with the "main boys" not to mention that Lauren has now made it personal for Lucy, gunning for Bessie mate Steph.

It's just waiting for the heroine to come and rescue them.

*cue Bonnie Tyler
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Totally agree! They were INSULTED that Binky&co didn't go and say hi when they had no reason to;obviously they were being mature and trying to eliminate confrontation. Nicola seemed really stirring and rude going over and "confronting" Binky when she had nothing to say to her, and vice versa.

RE Lauren, I did like her at first but she came across as very bitchy and mean in the last episode. While its probably heavy editing, I can't help but get a snobby vibe from her. She seems to look down on Steph a lot. I'm not Stephs biggest fan but I can't stand discrimination on the grounds of class.

I quite liked Lauren too, last season. Steph did interfere last time but not because she hated Lauren, just because she knew what Spencer was like. Spencer caused pretty much all the trouble that Lauren had with the girls.

Lauren certainly shouldn't hold such hatred for Steph that she'd smugly revel in her having relationship issues.
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else feeling Nicola is being hard done by? The scene in the bar was obviously set up by producers to have them at the same place and I would be very surprised if it wasn't planned all a long for Nicola to go up and "confront" Binky..

I don't recall her saying anything too harsh just wondering if Binky has been fake which is understandable seeing as she has been insulted by all of Binky's group(Lauren,Rosie and Steph) before they even met. Their comments about her personal appearance were a lot more harsh than Nicola's.. If anyone it was Lauren that was stirring and bitching and Nicola who was surrounded by her.I still think they're getting the bad treatment due to them being newbies. The bitchinness and nastiness from members like Lucy,Lauren,Binky & Steph always seems to be excused
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pjh8 wrote: »
    Anyone else feeling Nicola is being hard done by? The scene in the bar was obviously set up by producers to have them at the same place and I would be very surprised if it wasn't planned all a long for Nicola to go up and "confront" Binky..

I don't recall her saying anything too harsh just wondering if Binky has been fake which is understandable seeing as she has been insulted by all of Binky's group(Lauren,Rosie and Steph) before they even met. Their comments about her personal appearance were a lot more harsh than Nicola's.. If anyone it was Lauren that was stirring and bitching and Nicola who was surrounded by her.I still think they're getting the bad treatment due to them being newbies. The bitchinness and nastiness from members like Lucy,Lauren,Binky & Steph always seems to be excused

I liked her week 1 she seemed sensible and mature about it all in Barbados.

The second she landed on London soil she seemed to be ready for a fight, and I don't think Binky was.

Of course Lauren stirred it right up, but Nicola didn't need to get whipped up in the frenzy, tbh I think she's doing a Phoebe and is just adamant she's going to make her mark very quickly and clearly isn't there to make friends.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad Victoria is back :D but not so much Fran.

Where's the girl with the pink hair gone?

I think the cast is a bit to big right now tbh.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wheres Lucy Watson thats the big question!
  • Options
    MinnieMinzMinnieMinz Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Anyone get the feeling we're gearing up to a situation where Lucy rides back into town to save the day with her pithy put downs?

The originals seem very downtrodden and the newbies are gleeful in their running the show with the "main boys" not to mention that Lauren has now made it personal for Lucy, gunning for Bessie mate Steph.

It's just waiting for the heroine to come and rescue them.

*cue Bonnie Tyler

I'd love that to happen but Lucy stated she needed a break at the end of the last season so not sure she's in this one. I liked Nicola the first week now I don't particularly her demanding Myttons buys her a new wardrobe, clearly shes only in it for the money and reality fame. I went off Binky because of the way she turned on her friends but I'm warming to her now. Have never liked Lauren or Louise.
  • Options
    tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Watson is back in episode 4 she wad on holiday for the beginning of filming.
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was all a bit Enid Blyton this week between Lauren complaining of the loud brash American and my fave moment of the week "Tonsil tennis galore".

Spencer is clearly tiring of Lauren, it's interesting to watch him to see if he stays with her to prove he can or if his eyes start to rove.

Agree the cast is too big but we know they whittle it down to one or two.

The Andy, Fleur, Jess triangle feels just like Mytton, Phoebe, Fran.
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fleur seems to be a clone of Fran since she's been introduced.. Her, Nicola,Jess and possibly JP (now that he looks to be getting closer to Binky)seem to be the only ones who have any use.. Not sure what's the point of Millie and Emily ( I think?) along with Toff,Tiffany,Proudlock and Sophie.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well hello James :cool:
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This new guy JP is very hot, him and Binky would make a very attractive couple.

LUCY HURRAAHHH

my god who are these two morons at the bar?!
  • Options
    heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who's slightly confused about the stupid term "hooked up"? I always thought it meant slept with, but apparently it can mean just kissed someone. :confused:
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jess is beginning to annoy me. Can't see what Andy sees in her. Much prefer Fleur.
  • Options
    tvaddict_eyestvaddict_eyes Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Interesting episode nice to see Binky and Lucy being friends again. Not sure about the new guys yet JP, James and Elliot. Next week looks great just what the heck is Josh's problem?
  • Options
    knickerlesscageknickerlesscage Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a big fan of the show but its been rubbish so far this series. I have zero interest in Andy and his love triangle.

Hopefully next week will pick up, I do like Lucy but at times she is unecessarily rude, like the way she told that poor guy he talked too much and laughed at his question. I do think some of that persona is exaggerated for the show though.

JP seens very sweet indeed, but so did Alex when he first joined the show, hoping JP stays lovely!

At least there was no Lauren or Nicola this week.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Well hello James :cool:

Hahaha
    That's exactly what I thought!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still cannot cope with all the newbies, too many, and not integrating the girls, other than with Andy makes it more difficult.

Binky's date was so cringy but it's nice to see her having fun. The Norfolk/Somerset but though, arrrrrrgh.
  • Options
    Dora_JarDora_Jar Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steph and Rosie's faces when Louise said she'd been upset about her relationship. They were like 'yup, usual'.

Standard Louise behaviour.

Hurrah for the return of Watson!
  • Options
    tvaddict_eyestvaddict_eyes Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Wow Josh control freak or what. Mmmm how long before he tells Steph all her friends are jealous of their AMAZING relationship...get rid Steph he is not even putting a roof over your head anymore
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crikey, never thought I would see Steph being controlled by the likes of Josh, first being told how to hold a party (restrict number and only drink white wine darling) --- now he is being a right bitch to her so called best mate Lucy ... Lucy is jealous of their relationship? So what does he want from Lucy ... a bunch of flowers everyday to put in his beige flat? Come of Steph you can do better than him, he his weird, wealthy yes, but still weird.

Jess, she has some high opinions of herself 'Jamie told me he liked me and wanted to date me, but I am here to see you, so what do you think of that'..... jezz what a mess around she is, glad Andy told her where to go.

Why is smug, orgy loving Alex always wearing white lately?

It's all getting a bit nauseating, thank heavens for Frances and Victoria's one liners.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bingoes wrote: »
    Why is smug, orgy loving Alex always wearing white lately?

Disguises any 'pardying' spillage ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps he's channelling Kimberly.
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy and I are so similar it's scary, so obviouly I can't stand Josh. He's so controlling, and I never thought Steph would be the type to be controlled. She needs to get out as soon as possible because it only gets worse.
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    Lucy and I are so similar it's scary, so obviouly I can't stand Josh. He's so controlling, and I never thought Steph would be the type to be controlled. She needs to get out as soon as possible because it only gets worse.

I'm not happy. if this is scripted reality then showing scenes of what is clearly domestic abuse being left unchallenged is wrong. Josh acting is great, his vicious faces and tone of voice is clearly abusive, hope he does not live to regret this role as he's going to get type cast as a real abusive bully.