My Kitchen Rules Australia series 4

susziesuszie Posts: 119
Forum Member
Just noticed that sky living is showing the new series right now, but thank god for plus 1 and now on series link.

Comments

• RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    Just realised as I was cooking dinner... Just half watching but already there are a couple of characters who tick the "love to hate" box
  • cikacika Posts: 3,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RFS wrote: »
    Just realised as I was cooking dinner... Just half watching but already there are a couple of characters who tick the "love to hate" box

I'm just watching and at least one couple are getting on my nerves already.

ETA: do these people never do dry runs of their meals? Just watched the wallaby cooking section - what a shambles. Why wouldn't you try it out on friends and family first, to the same time scale? Drives me nuts!
    Forum Member
    I know right? It's like... "we're going to cook Unicorn. Wait... you can't GET Unicorn? rats...."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know right? It's like... "we're going to cook Unicorn. Wait... you can't GET Unicorn? rats...."

:D

I could understand it in the first series, and maybe even the second, but by the fourth you'd think someone would have twigged that the most important thing to do was not get knocked out in the first round - cook stuff you know how to cook. Save the pickled ferret risotto for later.
    Forum Member
    The two ditzes are irritating me and Jake is a muppet!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it too late for Jessie and Biswa to be up? It must be a school night.

They're surely going to have to smash it on their night to get any votes at all. I really hope they don't, I'm not sure how much of them I can stand.
  • swansea steveswansea steve Posts: 1,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this series. does anyone know if we're going to have a second series of my kitchin rules over hear? First series was nowhere near as good as the Australian version is but was still very enjoyable
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm quite enjoying this so far. Jesse and Biswa are ridiculous though. Who on earth goes on a cooking competition like this if they HATE tomatoes and capsicum and chocolate and eat tiny portions... argh! I'm predicting a massive crash and burn for them. I think their meal will be awful.

What is with the couple captions though? What on earth are 'dating hipsters'? Why can't they just be 'dating'?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait! They don't have enough sugar so they used extra flour? Did I hear that right?
  • DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesse and Biswa are coming across as very irritating contestants, and I shall look forward to them (hopefully) crashing out of the competition
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesse and Biswa are coming across as very irritating contestants, and I shall look forward to them (hopefully) crashing out of the competition

I do hope so too - such a silly childish pair. I'm already disliking them as much as last year's couple, Peter and can't remember the other one's name - the snide deluded lawyer and doctor.

I like the father/son pair. Not only are they coming across as very fair and down to earth, they can actually cook.
    Forum Member
    Ohhh yeah I remember that pair. There is always one - that wife of the musician was another one and the girl with the kooky eye who described herself as a princess. The girls remind me (both) of a cousin I absolutely hate so I hate them already!!!!

Anyway by the looks of the trailer, one of them has a meltdown so this should be suitably cringey
    Forum Member
    Please PLEASE let this pair crash and burn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter and Gary! I did wonder whether some of it was editing though, as they did seem ok sometimes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elanor wrote: »
    Peter and Gary! I did wonder whether some of it was editing though, as they did seem ok sometimes.

Gary! Thank you. I didn't want to Google in case I spoilered myself! You're right, they did seem OK sometimes, but on the other hand if you don't say it, it can't be edited in.

Watching on delay tonight. If a main takes two hours to cook, why would you not start it until after the guests have arrived? I have high hopes for disaster.
  • Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your wish is their command :D

2 hours late with entrée and then this main. 3 x 10 points was it girls?
    Forum Member
    At this rate they will be lucky to get to 10. With all the scores combined.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it wrong that I'm laughing fit to burst :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so enjoying this.

I'm a baaaaaaad person.

Still enjoying it though.
    Forum Member
    Tess-g wrote: »
    Is it wrong that I'm laughing fit to bust :D

I am close to tears. Of the hysterical laughter type.
    I am trying to write but shaking with convulsions. Pride, fall, I think they have finally been shut up.
    Forum Member
    15 .... Oh my god that is hilarious!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah haa haa haa this is gold :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    15 .... Oh my god that is hilarious!!!!