Options

Anyone know what ex EE star Michael Greco is doing these days?

tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was thinking about this only a few days ago. The last I knew, MG had a big falling out with John Yorke in 2001. He was at the time, EE's current Executive Producer. They had a bust-up, then he was axed. He was told basically in no uncertain terms never to work for the BBC ever again.

He had a small role in series 4 of Absolutely Fabulous the same year. Then I never saw him on telly again.

I seem to remember, not long before he left EE, Lynne Slater was torn between whether to marry Gary, or to leave him for MG's character Beppe. She was secretly in love with Beppe.

In the end Lynne chose Gary and married him. Within a few days of that Beppe was gone.

Anyone know what he's up to now? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He had a small part in the latest series of Revenge recently - I was really surprised to see him. :)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0337492/
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he lives in LA now.
  • Options
    absalomabsalomabsalomabsalom Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I think he lives in LA now.

Apparently he's a very successful professional poker player
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    last i seen him was in the hatfield and mccoys. Daily mail also did a really exciting story of him going a walk in la so I guess he lives over there
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is doing some american show about british soap stars who go over to the US and try and crack the states. I think it's like a scripted mockumentary show. Charlie Brooks has filmed a guest spot, and she said in an interview the guy who plays Beppe was in it.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    Last I remember hearing was he was a professional poker player and apparently quite good at it.