SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His manager, hmm...
  • Options
    Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "X finds love with manager/PR girl/make-up artist/model/old friend (delete as applicable) Y"

All-purpose bearding headline.

Just insert "Simon Cowell", "Dermot O'Leary", "Ryan Seacrest", "George Clooney", etc, plus name of generously-rewarded but relatively unknown female co-conspirator, as required.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, he's never been out with anyone not in the business
  • Options
    Terry HesticlesTerry Hesticles Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Good Lord not again..yeah and I'm Michael Jackson's monkey..
  • Options
    Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    Dec....you're fooling no one love and this just makes you look really silly :)
  • Options
    Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Didn't he deny he was in s relationship with her years ago - around the same time he split with Clare Buckfield?
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He certainly has a type doesn't he
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    His manager, hmm...

LOL. Exactly.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was it no the "awight" man that was married to his manager !
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaand it's no surprise it's straight into the Daily Mail for plug.

Hmm...
  • Options
    frenchie21frenchie21 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Except that another poster mentioned Dermot O Leary, Well he is married to his wife Dee, So Dermot is NOT gay
  • Options
    Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frenchie21 wrote: »
    Except that another poster mentioned Dermot O Leary, Well he is married to his wife Dee, So Dermot is NOT gay

Out of all the people I mentioned, you might just about convince me that Dermot's relationship with his long term, extremely low-profile (in fact near-invisible) girlfriend/fiancee/wife is genuine.

It still has a slight whiff of beardiness about it.
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Visitor Q wrote: »
    Out of all the people I mentioned, you might just about convince me that Dermot's relationship with his long term, extremely low-profile (in fact near-invisible) girlfriend/fiancee/wife is genuine.

It still has a slight whiff of beardiness about it.

I don't get any gaydar pinging from Dermot. :confused: He's been with his tv producer wife forever. It could be an Elton John I suppose, but I don't see it.
  • Options
    TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I don't get any gaydar pinging from Dermot. :confused: He's been with his tv producer wife forever. It could be an Elton John I suppose, but I don't see it.

I used to think Dermot was gay or at least bi and Dee was a beard, but I now believe his marriage is genuine.

Back to Dec, I have a friend who lives near Dec in Chiswick, and she said when he is not with Ant he is always out and about with a blonde girl (whom I took to be Ali).

Also Dec has gone on holiday with Ali (to San Francisco of all places - yes I know what you are all going to say), and is still out in the States, may have now gone down to LA as he is looking to buy a house there.

Unlike some beards who are only brought out for red carpet events, he seems to spend a lot of time with her, so I am not sure whether this is genuine or fake. Watch this space.. Neither Dec not his management (Ali & James Grant Management) have comment yet.

BTW : article is also in the mirror and the sun. Apparently it was that honest rag the sun who broke the story.

I am 50/50 on whether it is true or not.
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like he's have a good night out having a laugh with a few drinks. There's no picture of them getting into a cab together or she coming out of his house in the morning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    If he has then good for him, I've never got the gaydar vibe off him but I'd like to think he'd be able to come out if he could.
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    **cough** beard **cough**
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Visitor Q wrote: »
    "X finds love with manager/PR girl/make-up artist/model/old friend (delete as applicable) Y"

All-purpose bearding headline.

Just insert "Simon Cowell", "Dermot O'Leary", "Ryan Seacrest", "George Clooney", etc, plus name of generously-rewarded but relatively unknown female co-conspirator, as required.

Most on the list mentioned above including Dec - work for Syco (BGT). There seems to be more beards in Syco than there are in a Mosque on Friday LOL...

God next we might be reading that Ali is expecting Decs baby - Beards having Babies - It seems all the age in Syco at the moment
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why have s few posters on here decided he is gay? The usual ridiculous reasons? Hilarious that you guys act as if you know something about a complete stranger.Mystic Meg should worry :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote: »

I am sure that his long standing boyfriend will appreciate the scam.
  • Options
    AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure if Declan Donnelly was gay, he wouldn't hide it. It's not something to be ashamed of. If he's found love with someone he's known for years, then that's perfect.
  • Options
    AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my word :eek:

I didn't know there was any such being as an 'antanddeccer' - sadly I've seen slash fiction before, and then, as now, I'm baffled by it.
  • Options
    Forum Member

LOL - as every-one on here now knows I am a big fan of Decs, and I read the Ant and Dec tumblr :o - Don't post there though. There is a story about Ant& Dec being boyfriends and Ali having a baby for them - So appropriate now given the circumstances LOL

http://antanddecficspicsandmix.tumblr.com/post/55795546828/fic-the-greatest-gift-part-1

Its called 'The Greatest Gift' - and was originally written by a user called tumblingalong75 - who no longer exists - but it is reblogged above

BTW A&D are NOT together as it is well know that Ant is straight