A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I know! The Hudson crew were honoured at some event in the US last night and I was looking for photos but I could only find photos of Sully :( I was looking for pics of the rest of them :p
    Forum Member
    Morning!
    Forum Member
    Just back from my Labour Law lecturer's office. She thought my research proposal was good but she wants me to narrow it down a bit again! I've got stuff written down and I might do a bit more work on it. I might have to put it on hold during exams but I'll have to work on it over the Christmas holidays and on the first week back I'll have to meet her again. Oh and BTW nothing inappropriate happened :D Maybe I can put away the live bees :p
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,969
    Forum Member
    Afternoon.

Any news on the Katy Perry tour? I expected to find something on the music page of DS. I'm looking on Twitter now.

EDIT: She has announced a tour. DS are just slow on the uptake. It's scheduled for May next year. Tickets go on sale on Friday.
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    Worked my first shift at the pound shop today! Surprisingly I got the hang of the till pretty quick, credit cards and all :p:D though it wasn't that busy today, the staff said it'll get really bad when the Christmas season arrives

Glad that it's going well. I'm job hunting too at the moment. It's not going well.
    Forum Member
    Just having a look now. Doesn't look like she's playing in Ireland but she's playing in London on May 30th. I'll be finished exams by then so there's a good chance I'd be able to go! All depends how much the tickets are tho.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,969
    Forum Member
    Just having a look now. Doesn't look like she's playing in Ireland but she's playing in London on May 30th. I'll be finished exams by then so there's a good chance I'd be able to go! All depends how much the tickets are tho.

I've looked at all of the ticket websites but none of them are displaying the price of the tickets. I thought that was unusual.
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I've looked at all of the ticket websites but none of them are displaying the price of the tickets. I thought that was unusual.

Maybe they won't say how much the tickets are til they actually go on sale.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
    Forum Member
    Evening HM!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How you's CNBC :)?
    Forum Member
    I'm in Land Law and trying hard to pay attention :p My appointment earlier went well. Nothing inappropriate happened so I can put away the live bees :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha glad it went well :)

How's land law are you rivited :p
    Forum Member
    It went better than I thought :p It's not bad. We had a guest speaker talking about property law in China. Interesting I think :D I saw a flock of Mac users in Starbucks earlier.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds quite interesting China is a weird and wonderful place :p
    Forum Member
    It is :p Their internet censorship is bad though :mad: Imagine a world without Google and YouTube! And I bet none of them know about the Hudson crew either :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    Evening HM! I've got yet another interesting story idea ;) I have so many! :D
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Windoze users hit by yet another trojan malware :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryptoLocker

Thank God for Linux :p
    Forum Member
    Makes me proud to be a Mac user :D And having a Windows 7 partition for games doesn't mean I'm a Windows user. I'm just a Mac owner who likes to play Windoze games once in a while :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    Evening HM!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How's you CnBC? :)
    Forum Member
    I'm fine, I'm heading off to a place in town called the Pie maker with the Victorian society. Should be fun! :D I have another Labour Law lecture at 11 in the morning :p I'll get the live bees ready :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh sounds cool is it a Sweeny tood theme or something :)?

And shouldn't be too bad :p