Options

Is this a bug

Complete lockup

On Saturday evening my hummy was left playing mp3s from a sandisk u3 8Gb flashdrive .
CSI NY was set on series link to record. On checking later(we'd got guests round) it'd completely locked up. and was still sat on the music playback screen 3 tracks into the album.
It's the first time i have had to cycle the power since I got it just before the new year !
CSI NY had stopped approx 23 minutes into the recording. It was well past the program finishtime when I cycled the power.
I wish there was an error code appended to the Broken recording dialog !
Anyone else had a similar event when playing music ?

Comments

• Options
    grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    page28 wrote: »
    Complete lockup

On Saturday evening my hummy was left playing mp3s from a sandisk u3 8Gb flashdrive .
    CSI NY was set on series link to record. On checking later(we'd got guests round) it'd completely locked up. and was still sat on the music playback screen 3 tracks into the album.
    It's the first time i have had to cycle the power since I got it just before the new year !
    CSI NY had stopped approx 23 minutes into the recording. It was well past the program finishtime when I cycled the power.
    I wish there was an error code appended to the Broken recording dialog !
    Anyone else had a similar event when playing music ?
    It sure sounds like a bug :( Can you repeat the situation ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    AS yet I haven't tried to replicate but I will have a go and post the results