Pauline is LOVING this .

jannajanna Posts: 7,323
Forum Member
She is just loving being a mommy to Christopher .Listing his faults .
That stupid comment re "No-one has ever told you no ..." .Rubbish . He's from a big family and no is necessary ....in fact normal .

Comments

• SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She sits there pontificating and dishing out her advice as if she is the font of all wisdom.........no Pauline, leave them alone to be themselves.........taking advice from you would be like drinking from a poison chalice......
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    She's such a good manipulator that you have to remind yourself every 2 minutes of what she's really like underneath all the gentle tones.
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sensing loneliness in him and is using his feelings to manipulate it to look at me I'm caring. I put my earphones on when she talking as I cannot bear yer voice.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    She made me feel sick there . One tiny opening crack in his armour and she was in like Flynn....ordering him to sit and then blasting him full on . The poor guy was in bits .:(
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible to watch. Complete manipulation of a seemingly damaged soul.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    She is a total emotional vampire . Can't stand the witch .
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She made me feel sick there . One tiny opening crack in his armour and she was in like Flynn....ordering him to sit and then blasting him full on . The poor guy was in bits .:(

Awful awful woman,
    I feel very sorry for Christopher Pauline preys on him cos he's weak,>:(