3 housemates broke out of house last night- (Spoiler)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Yera wrote: »
    Oh yes she would drone on and on if it was Chris, Christopher & Ashleigh-

The 3 escapees should have been automatically put up for a monday or wednesday eviction - idiots >:(

Or live tonight for the 2nd eviction, the house does a face to face vote on which of the 3 gets evicted immediately. :D
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    what they mean is .....
    11.04am: Helen, Winston and Ash's great escape out of the House has earned the whole gang takeways every nite.

Yep - basic rations will last no more than a day then there will be task....*rolls eyes* for the offenders to try and win back the luxury budget.

It will be really difficult.

Ash will have to impersonate a plant
    Helen will have to rule the House
    Winston will have to peel a banana
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now all we will get is Ashleigh and her group bitching, behind backs most of the time
  • chuntererchunterer Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    I'd have put the 3 of them up for a separate eviction (if Winston survives tonight) and the loser walks out the back door (via the fire exit) with no Emma & no crowd & no BBOTS
  • brad_regbrad_reg Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Can somebody link me to a youtube video of this? I cant find one, and the bb website doesn't show the vids on my phone...
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Basic rations my bum !!! When have they ever had basic rations even when they've been on basic rations ??? >:(
    I know! I thought they were on basic rations this week but they were all sitting around eating Ben & Jerry tubs of ice-cream a day or two ago!
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just went into the camera run. So what.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    auntysplat wrote: »
    So now all we will get is Ashleigh and her group bitching, behind backs most of the time

:confused: what has that got to do with basic rations and the others escaping :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brad_reg wrote: »
    Can somebody link me to a youtube video of this? I cant find one, and the bb website doesn't show the vids on my phone...
    These have just gone up on the BB website, they haven't put them onto YouTube as yet!
  • big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    The pass is invalid now, she's in the final. Once tonight's evictions have happened I imagine the phone lines will be open to start voting for your winner, Helen will be available to leave next Wednesday (I believe there's an eviction then?)

I dont think there is an eviction Wednesday night ?? I think after the double eviction tonight the final 6 will make next Fridays final .. The TV guide suggests a normal 1 hour highlights show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    brad_reg wrote: »

it is not showing up on youtube for me yet. slow upload for them.
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Yep - basic rations will last no more than a day then there will be task....*rolls eyes* for the offenders to try and win back the luxury budget.

It will be really difficult.

Ash will have to impersonate a plant
    Helen will have to rule the House
    Winston will have to peel a banana

That's a fail then.
  • GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that will be the end for Winston tonight
  • brad_regbrad_reg Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    These have just gone up on the BB website, they haven't put them onto YouTube as yet!

Cheers...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rolergirl wrote: »
    Doesn't anybody think they were told to do it by bb producers to create drama and a storyline.
    I wouldn't put it past any of them to scratch their nose without it being rehearsed first

It really wouldn't surprise me if that had been the case. We're being manipulated, but not very cleverly. Has anyone read Ben Elton's "Dead Famous"? That shows just how much we are manipulated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big_erm wrote: »
    I dont think there is an eviction Wednesday night ?? I think after the double eviction tonight the final 6 will make next Fridays final .. The TV guide suggests a normal 1 hour highlights show.
    Aaah right, I was listening tot he housemates talk about an eviction next Weds lol... must stop listening to them :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaah right, I was listening tot he housemates talk about an eviction next Weds lol... must stop listening to them :D

That would be your first mistake. :D
  • NLoyallNLoyall Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    Oh yes she would drone on and on if it was Chris, Christopher & Ashleigh-

The 3 escapees should have been automatically put up for a monday or wednesday eviction - idiots >:(

OMg I think its hilarious - how dare the hm's try to have a bit of stupid fun in the last week. They should all be prim nad proper and not dare to to be spontaneous
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They may as well walk out and do what they want as the show is a shambles with no rules.
  • Joey_JJoey_J Posts: 5,146
    Forum Member
    Wheres the video gone?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They may as well walk out and do what they want as the show is a shambles with no rules :D

Very true. :D
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NLoyall wrote: »
    OMg I think its hilarious - how dare the hm's try to have a bit of stupid fun in the last week. They should all be prim nad proper and not dare to to be spontaneous

It's just another chip away at the basic underlying concept of Big Brother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Its everyone:
    11.04am: Helen, Winston and Ash's great escape out of the House has earned the whole gang basic rations. The other HMs are livid. #BBUKLive

haha good maybe they should gey basic stuff for sitting in bed all the time
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Do we know why they did it?
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    11.29am: Helen and Ashleigh have fallen out over Helen's refusal to appologise for this:

(the link is to the video of the "escape" again)
    also the misspelled apologise is from twitter- not my error :D