Options

Who will go next week???

Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am guessing Anita or perhaps Robbie.

Depending on who gets the lowest score from the two of them.

Either way I think both's days are numbered.

Comments

• Options
    MarkBluemelMarkBluemel Posts: 1,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm expecting the next two weeks to shed Robbie and Anita, but can't guess in which order.

I'm assuming semi finals will be double elimination, with Holly and Alex going at that point. Holly doesn't work hard enough and Alex is not quite good enough for the final.

Final is Harry, Chelsee and Jason, with Chelsee winning.

Chelsee has the inate talent and with Waterloo Road passed, can really concentrate on honing it.

Jason works really hard, but seems a bit "earnest" and isn't a natural.

Harry will be let down by Aliona, who did a great tango last week, but generally doesn't showcase her partners' strengths - Harry can dance, but she still made him stand still a lot on Saturday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Anita.
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It should be Anita and Robbie in the bottom 2 this week but unless Holly gets her bottom 2 bounce I suspect it will be her and Anita. I dont think Robbie will go until the double elimination but I am not convinced he will then.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robbie hopefully.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chelsee has the inate talent and with Waterloo Road passed, can really concentrate on honing it.

Harry will be let down by Aliona, who did a great tango last week, but generally doesn't showcase her partners' strengths - Harry can dance, but she still made him stand still a lot on Saturday.

I would go along with this.
  • Options
    millie3millie3 Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would really like it to be Robbie, whom I'm having difficulty even looking at now, but I think Anita.
  • Options
    RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if Alex made the final instead of Jason. Jason may be the better dancer but he's a bit too earnest (and maybe smug) and that never sits well with the voters.

Alex and James on the other hand come across very well in VTs and on the ITT sofa and I think that brings them in more voter support.
  • Options
    trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rorschach wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if Alex made the final instead of Jason. Jason may be the better dancer but he's a bit too earnest (and maybe smug) and that never sits well with the voters.

Alex and James on the other hand come across very well in VTs and on the ITT sofa and I think that brings them in more voter support.

They do seem to spark off each other quite well, she comes across a lot better when she hasn't got The One Show autocue to follow.
    Heaven forbid the Mancunian Dimbo wins it.
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member

Actually, I don't think that James comes across well at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was the same with James and Pamela, their on screen relationship was as big a draw as their dances.

If the wife and I remember correctly, in the early series James used to be a bit of a git with his partners. So he's either mellowed with age or learned to play the game :D
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anita. I doubt it'll be Holly. The Artem fans will get their arses in gear much better. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    Robbie not being in the bottom 2 this week surprised em and I think he must have a fairly big fan base

the 2 who I think are in difficulites are Anita and Holly as both have been in the bottom 2 despte high judges score

Jason if he has another bad week may well be down there too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually, I don't think that James comes across well at all.

Why not? He uses a lot of sarcasm and put downs but they always seem to be friendly banter.

Granted he doesn't come across well when talking to the judges and when scores are revealed. :mad:
  • Options
    trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not? He uses a lot of sarcasm and put downs but they always seem to be friendly banter.

Granted he doesn't come across well when talking to the judges and when scores are revealed. :mad:

James would make a very good Digital Spy WUM, especially on some of the OTT gushing sub-appreciation threads.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's just me, but I am not keen on James at all, never have been, I just cannot warm to him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holly or Alex. I reckon Anita has another few weeks yet!
  • Options
    80sQueen80sQueen Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless Holly sorts her lazy legs out, I fear she is toast next week, which would be a shame as she is IMO better than Anita.
  • Options
    leftfeet2leftfeet2 Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holly or Alex. I reckon Anita has another few weeks yet!

I think there is something in what you have said but IMHO it would be down to who has the highest bottom two bounce - If Anitias fans relax and dont vote in the same numbers as last saturday she might go this week

I think with a following wind the same telephone support as last week and some valium Anitia might last longer than Holly and Alex and might go the same time as Robbie

The other fly in the ointment is we havent had a tradational ratings grabbing shock exit yet
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Robbie or Anita.....
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much as I want him to stay, I fear for Robbie this week, I think my finger will be pressing re dial a lot on Saturday:p
  • Options
    Charmaine CamerCharmaine Camer Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Anita
  • Options
    skimpy_scampiskimpy_scampi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends on what dances they have.
    Holly with a Latin versus Robbie & Anita with Ballroom - lowish score for Holly with higher marks for the "Ballroom Boy" and Anita in hold,
    Add Alex with a Latin and it could be the ladies in the bottom 2.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    i would like Holly and Harry to go soon....they act as if they cant be bothered, they know they are good dancers and good looking people so cant give to cents to put some effort ....they go as if the staying in the show was owned to them for being who they are ....dont like that kind of people....

i agree that Robbie or anita or even alex are not the best talented but they put 100% in what they do because they know they are not that good so therefore they try their best ...not sure if i am explaining myself

I like Chelsee and Jason as it comes as if they are very methodical and get things very quick therefore their technique is quite good

Chelsee however can give the Natural feeling of a dance ....when you look at her and pasha dancing looks like they are just going for it as if they would have just met and go for a dance , it is so effortless :)
  • Options
    millie3millie3 Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm expecting the next two weeks to shed Robbie and Anita, but can't guess in which order.

I'm assuming semi finals will be double elimination, with Holly and Alex going at that point. Holly doesn't work hard enough and Alex is not quite good enough for the final.

I think its a bit of an assumption to make that Holly doesn't work hard enough. She comes over as laid back but that doesn't necessarily mean she's working less hard than the others. She's had a couple of unsettling weeks but always comes across as very nice. I just think she sees the show in perspective and realises its not the end of the world if she doesn't win. (Which is strange considering she's Australian!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chelsee however can give the Natural feeling of a dance ....when you look at her and pasha dancing looks like they are just going for it as if they would have just met and go for a dance , it is so effortless :)

I can't see past them for a winner, they have the whole package, great partnership, likeability factor, she is good at latin and ballroom. The others have some of those traits but not all.