Deborah Meaden. Liking her more each day.

Comments

• lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw the Brookes charity - the adverts in the papers always make me feel upset thinking of donkeys being overworked and ill treated :cry::cry:I knew Deborah was a horse lover but did not know she supported this lovely charity. Thank you for posting it.

I have become a fan of Deborah due to the way she embraced the Strictly experience and the joy in dancing that she conveys. Liking her even more now.
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw the Brookes charity - the adverts in the papers always make me feel upset thinking of donkeys being overworked and ill treated :cry::cry:I knew Deborah was a horse lover but did not know she supported this lovely charity. Thank you for posting it.

I have become a fan of Deborah due to the way she embraced the Strictly experience and the joy in dancing that she conveys. Liking her even more now.
    Deborah was the true spirit of SCD, to find she is a nice person and her love for animals? She'll do for me!
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mutter wrote: »
    Deborah was the true spirit of SCD, to find she is a nice person and her love for animals? She'll do for me!

The love for animals thing is a plus point.