Options

Sad day for british public he is a worst winner ever

Comments

• Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    in my opinion worst ever celeb winner
    Feeling a bit bitter are we? I am loving all these anti Gary thread. No wonder why you think bullying is ok.
  • Options
    HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    honk honk
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Which is a contradiction isn't it. Show = surface. Long standing = deep.

You're lacking basic command of language, I'm staggered that you dont understand ordinary words.

Show - for show, pretend

Long standing- a long time

Pretending for a while.
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just really happy with the final two - It's great and unexpected that the GBP got behind an eccentric like Gary - and Audley is just lovely :)

I'm pleased with the final two. Or more appropriately I'm pleased none of the previous 4 ended in the top two.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Gary is a brilliant winner, possibly the best CBB HM of all time.

Worst winner ever, a guy that couldn't talk English, wasn't a celebrity and didn't deserve to win...PADDY.
  • Options
    LostInTheShadowLostInTheShadow Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Never underestimate the power of TeamGary

#TeamGary

:D
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am so happy he won. :)

Worst Celeb winner was Helen & Charlotte.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HBB wrote: »
    I'm pleased with the final two. Or more appropriately I'm pleased none of the previous 4 ended in the top two.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wanted Marcus to win , he was ROBBED :D
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Which gary doesn't have for others

What?.....:confused:
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    What a lovely feeling after the stress of watching the bear baiting of the last few weeks. So happy that Gary was loved by GBP and all the nasty no mark bullies are fuming.

Spot On. Dee and James so ungracious in defeat. Two more odious individuals I have yet to witness of a reality show. They have plumbed new levels with their nastiness and bitterness.>:(

They could take a few lessons from the winner Gary, on forgiveness and kindness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    I did the same thing with this one that I did with the summer series, turned it off the minute the winner was announced because both of those twisted manipulative rude people winning in one summer just turns my stomach to no end. Ever bit of bile that people spew about the others could be said for Gary as well, and worse. Watching the best bits made me see how much we missed having to deal with the whole Living With Busey Show. There were so many bits in there where they seemed happy and enjoying themselves that we NEVER saw because everything was HONKED up by the spiritual bullcrap that is Buseyisms.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant winner :D
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Totally agree worst winner and most embarrassing interview ever
  • Options
    SandwichSandwich Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Honk!
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucygracie wrote: »
    I did the same thing with this one that I did with the summer series, turned it off the minute the winner was announced because both of those twisted manipulative rude people winning in one summer just turns my stomach to no end. Ever bit of bile that people spew about the others could be said for Gary as well, and worse. Watching the best bits made me see how much we missed having to deal with the whole Living With Busey Show. There were so many bits in there where they seemed happy and enjoying themselves that we NEVER saw because everything was HONKED up by the spiritual bullcrap that is Buseyisms.

You seem to have a great handle on that bile spewing yourself, there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Still bitter in their interviews - James still moaning on about Gary not cleaning and cooking Boo hoo. After all - we want a winner who's good at cooking and cleaning *rolls eyes*

Loved it when Audley stated that Gary did adjust to criticism in the house and learned to cook and clean - just after James declared that Gary 'NEVER' cooked or cleaned! Clever Audley!;-)
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pat_carter wrote: »
    Loved it when Audley stated that Gary did adjust to criticism in the house and learned to cook and clean - just after James declared that Gary 'NEVER' cooked or cleaned! Clever Audley!;-)

Well beyond which, I know that what I look for as a viewer is a great cook and cleaner.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are a lot of you attacking the OP just for having an opinion ? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    You seem to have a great handle on that bile spewing yourself, there.
    I think I kept most under control but then again I was commenting about the show not the forum members unlike you,.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Absolutely embarrassing winner if they want the show to continue

If Gary had not have won, it would have been very bad for the show.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Why are a lot of you attacking the OP just for having an opinion ? :confused:

Opinions need to be sensible and logical.
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best winner ever,and the self confessed gameplayers blew it.
    As Dee stated "we pretended to be nice to him so we would not look like whingers"
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The British Public did not even vote. It was fixed. And it is funny WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO BOOED HIM? WHERE ARE THEY? THEY ARE GONE

Now your just being silly
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member

It's fairly incredible that you think the winner of a reality show is important to anything anyway. You watch to be amused, but when it comes to how it reflects back to the real world being the "champion" of Celebrity Big Brother should invoke nothing but eye rolls.