Options

It was Ben...it was always Ben

dolly12345dolly12345 Posts: 975
Forum Member
✭✭
Any point in EE ever havin a whodunnit again

It's always Ben!

Throw in the towel

Ben is Lola's baby's dad, Ben killed heather, Ben is phils stalker, Ben snatched baby tommy, Ben killed Barry, set fire to the vic, squashed Tiffany under a car, is the new owner of the vic, and the rovers, was driving the tram that crashed on corrie and will more than likely blow up emmerdale in October

So

IT WAS BEN

Comments

• Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan then.... ::D
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet ben stated both the world wars and coused the twin towers to collapse aswell:D
  • Options
    summerbunnysummerbunny Posts: 2,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( your all wronge :mad:
    I'ts Benjamin
    :D:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    he also killed frank on corrie and attacked cain dingle:D
  • Options
    SoniccreamSoniccream Posts: 1,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben=Devil... Therefore he created algebra!!!

Lol jks anyway I love psyho Ben(jamin) :D
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hetty100 wrote: »
    I bet ben stated both the world wars and coused the twin towers to collapse aswell:D

Haha Hitler's got shit on him :D.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben was Danielle. Actually true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben killed Archie

Who shot Phil? No, it wasn't Lisa, Ben lied to Marsden!!
  • Options
    LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben knocked Lauren's sandwich out of her hand
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    ben is gonna be the new england manger
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben's running for President
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Ben's running for President

Really? I thought he was running for the Al Qaeda leadership haha :D. I heard Ben applied for the vacancy after hearing about Osama's assassination ;). I'm sure he would wreak havoc on Walford with such evil men behind him. Literally nobody would be safe :eek:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    double post
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    your forgetting the most important mystery thats yet to be revealed... ben was the one stealing the post:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Really? I thought he was running for the Al Qaeda leadership haha :D. I heard Ben applied for the vacancy after hearing about Osama's assassination ;). I'm sure he would wreak havoc on Walford with such evil men behind him. Literally nobody would be safe :eek:.

your forgetting the most important mystery thats yet to be revealed... ben was the one stealing the post:D

:D:D You legends! :cool:
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Basically, all the unanswered questions in soap can actually be answered.

Ben, Ben, Ben, and Ben. Oh, and Ben.

:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Basically, all the unanswered questions in soap can actually be answered.

Ben, Ben, Ben, and Ben. Oh, and Ben.

:sleep:

Now that Ben's taking BK's place as EP, I think things will be worse, and he'll insist on appearing in every scene
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Ben is Derek's love-child.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    Ben is Derek's love-child.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: *dies from the shock*.
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Now that Ben's taking BK's place as EP, I think things will be worse, and he'll insist on appearing in every scene

Yeah, after all, Ben is the one who pushed BK out. He's also taking over as story producer and will be acting as a writer as well. His first ep airs next week, he's written Heather's last episode...of course.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Except, by saying all this you're proving he isn't responsible for everything :cool: We don't know he is Lola's baby's dad yet but anyway that apart I think it's reasonable that he has been responsible for all of these things. He's been on a downward spiral ever since he's gone to live with Phil and that is a result of his own vulnerability meeting with his Dad's bullying, unpleasant, criminal, intolerant and slap dash parenting.

When you think about it Ben perhaps really should be responsible for more crimes and general bad behaviour.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    i can just imagine ben running it now.
    the eastenders theme tune would change to the two and a half men tune with the word ben instead of men:p phil and jay on each side as charlie jones transforms to Joshua pascoe :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except, by saying all this you're proving he isn't responsible for everything :cool: We don't know he is Lola's baby's dad yet but anyway that apart I think it's reasonable that he has been responsible for all of these things. He's been on a downward spiral ever since he's gone to live with Phil and that is a result of his own vulnerability meeting with his Dad's bullying, unpleasant, criminal, intolerant and slap dash parenting.

When you think about it Ben perhaps really should be responsible for more crimes and general bad behaviour.

Yeah he should, and I get why he is the way he is, but he's been...well, in our faces a lot lately. This is a soap after all, and it does start to grate when most of the "whodunits" end with "oh, right...it was Ben again"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: *dies from the shock*.

*pan to Ben looking shifty* *cue the duff duff*
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Yeah, after all, Ben is the one who pushed BK out. He's also taking over as story producer and will be acting as a writer as well. His first ep airs next week, he's written Heather's last episode...of course.

I think Ben's gonna kill off every other character, and every episode will feature him staring into the camera saying "Ben is innocent" like that hypnotic frog in Futurama
    i can just imagine ben running it now.
    the eastenders theme tune would change to the two and a half men tune with the word ben instead of men:p phil and jay on each side as charlie jones transforms to Joshua pascoe :D

I'd love to see that!
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget that he's also his own father, because he was the one who raped Kathy, not James Wilmott-Brown! Phil being his dad was always a ruse,

Also, even though he wasn't even born, he was the one who had the affair with Sharon behind Grant's back. He had 'Phil' dubbed onto the Sharongate tape. ;)