Options

Freaks me out that a British person hates us so much

bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Aqsa Mahmood says that IS will conquer the UK and that blood will be spilt.

Horrifying that someone who presumably grew up here harbours such bitter hatred.

Saddens me greatly.

link
Aqsa Mahmood, 20, also mocked the UK’s plans to seize passports of suspected terrorists, calling it the ‘biggest joke of the week’.

Writing on her blog, she said British people fighting for Isis would only return to the country to ‘raise our flag’.

‘My allegiance is and will only be to the Islamic State,’ she said.

‘Know this Cameron/Obama, you and your countries will be destroyed.’

Aqsa, who was born in Glasgow and privately educated, pressured other British Muslims to join Isis, giving them a chilling ultimatum.

She wrote: ‘This is a war and know that either you’re with them or with us.’

The young girl left her home town last November, and has since posted several hate-filled messages using Twitter and her blog.

She has been described as a ‘bedroom radical’ and appears online under the name Umm Layth.

She has reportedly been placed in charge of the feared al-Khansaa brigade, an all-female morality police which patrols the captured Syrian city of Raqqa, hunting for deviation from ultra-strict Sharia law.

Comments

• Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »

Horrifying that someone who presumably grew up here harbours such bitter hatred.

Saddens me greatly.

link

Bit of a fruit loop. Isn't she?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they realised that it wasn't another thread about Alex Salmond.
  • Options
    d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,531
    Forum Member

Saddens me greatly.

link

Mental disturbance makes many people say and do many bad things. This is just one example of many and it makes no difference where they grew up or what nationality they are.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's full of BS. The UK will never be conquered in our lifetime. His nationality is irrelevant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    He's full of BS. The UK will never be conquered in our lifetime.

Writing on Her blog. He is a she.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone actually seen this womans blog, the only one I could find seems to belong to another lady who is definitely not terror minded .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Has anyone actually seen this womans blog, the only one I could find seems to belong to another lady who is definitely not terror minded .

blog is here
    All of us disassociated ourselves from our families, friends and societies. We make it known to the world that never has our allegiance been to the Scottish, British, Swedish, American, Canadian etc…. government. Wallahi we are free of those living in the West who know and proclaim the Shahadah while being beneath the feet of the Kuffar. Ittaqullah. Know this Cameron/Obama, you and your countries will be beneath our feet and your Kufr will be destroyed, this is a promise from Allah swt that we have no doubt over. If not you then your grandchildren or their grandchildren. But worry not, somewhere along the line your blood will be spilled by our cubs in Dawlah. We have conquered these lands once Beithnillah we will do it again. Read up on your History, and know that it will repeat itself, you will pay Jizyah to us just like you did in the past. This Islamic Empire shall be known and feared world wide and we will follow none other than the Law of the one and the only ilah!
    So our answer to our passports being confiscated? Wow wallahiil Adheeem biggest joke of this week. The only time we will ever, ever return to those lands beithnillah is to raise our flag. My allegiance is and will only be to our beloved Ameer, destroyer of the enemies, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi (ha) and to the Islamic State.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's likely that her innards will soon be adding a little colour to the middle eastern landscape, and when they are no ****s will given by me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Writing on Her blog. He is a she.

****. I did think 'She/her', but wrote 'He/his'. Thanks for the correction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    ****. I did think 'She/her', but wrote 'He/his'. Thanks for the correction.

Both are bad but I find women speaking like her more shocking then men for some reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both are bad but I find women speaking like her more shocking then men for some reason.

Scarier would be more appropriate. Stereotypically but historically, when a woman makes a commitment, she's 100% committed. I remember reading an article where a historian says that given the history of any war, a woman is more lethal than any man because the woman tends to be more willing to sacrifice her life for a cause.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Try reading it with a Scottish Braveheart style accent. It works LOL. This woman is utterly deluded, mentally ill, and in need of a silent but deadly SAS visit at night.
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh this is the silly little b**** who advises any "sisters" who are thinking of joining her, to take makeup and jewellery with them, as the local shops are rubbish. That just sums up this twit. l expect once the shine and adventure wears off (or she runs out of makeup) she will be begging to come back.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they realised that it wasn't another thread about Alex Salmond.

:D I thought it was going to be 'Salmond' as well, lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »
    Try reading it with a Scottish Braveheart style accent. It works LOL. This woman is utterly deluded, mentally ill, and in need of a silent but deadly SAS visit at night.

Meanwhile the sane, non delusional members of ISIS.............carry on life as normal ^_^
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

Saddens me greatly.

link
    Stupid girl does she not realise under her perfect Islamic state she is a second class citizen who can be blamed for being raped and in trouble for not wearing enough clothes even though they live in hot deserts.
    :D
    Red John wrote: »
    It's likely that her innards will soon be adding a little colour to the middle eastern landscape, and when they are no ****s will given by me.

I would prefer people like her to wake up and come to their senses but if they don't then they will get an unpleasant fate i think.
  • Options
    CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This woman is utterly deluded, mentally ill, and in need of a silent but deadly SAS visit at night.

Indeed, would that we lived in Israel, they know how to deal with enemies of the state.
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit of a fruit loop. Isn't she?
    Far from it.....which is even more worrying. She's well educated and very intelligent. Yes i understand the point you were making but something none of us should ever lose sight of is among IS there are people with a background such as Aqsa Mahmood.

I saw the Press conference her parents gave and they were totally devastated by their daughters deception....more so that she had effectively been leading two entirely separate lives right under their noses and they never suspected a thing.

She might be one of the more extreme examples, but as they said, whats happened with their daughter can happen to any.
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Put her in a room with Galloway.

It will be interesting to see who comes out on top!
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile the sane, non delusional members of ISIS.............carry on life as normal ^_^

Quite. Imagine waking up with the 'normality' of submission, murder and terror on your mind on a daily basis.

Completely mad, or completely bad?
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    "Silly old moo" springs to mind.
  • Options
    Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    theres only about 12 people in the whole of the US that fight for ISIS but in the UK there's more muslims that fight for ISIS than fight for the entire british armed forces
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    theres only about 12 people in the whole of the US that fight for ISIS but in the UK there's more muslims that fight for ISIS than fight for the entire british armed forces

Is that true? because if so then it might suggest the USA has a better way of integrating immigrants and those with different cultures into their society.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    I feel heart sorry for this stupid girl's parents. Saw them on the news and they were heart broken.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    In all fairness I haven't read much on this, saw it on the news and my first thoughts were...spoilt brat