Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elledriver wrote: »
    I genuinly can't sleep from excitement.:eek: It feels like xmas eve already, except instead of presents we're getting a dead body in a lake.

I know, gutted i won't be able to watch the episode 'live' tomorrow though. Don't know how i'll make it through work! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,319
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    I know, gutted i won't be able to watch the episode 'live' tomorrow though. Don't know how i'll make it through work! :eek:

Oh, if anything stands in the way of my Brendan fix tomorrow I will be livid :mad:
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right finished my smoke and really off to bed this time.

Sweet Brendan dreams to everyone (with lots of murders and bin bag wrapped bodies). x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »

Sweet Brendan dreams to everyone (with lots of murders and bin bag wrapped bodies). x

:D

Night Ally x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,319
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »

Night :D

God, I'm chain-smoking like never before tonight..
  • Options
    wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night everyone :D

i will rewatch brendan in the morning and come back with something productive to say :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Hi
    Just wondering does anyone know who claire cooper is dating? Just saw the shoes on twitter she got from him, they're nice. Also anyone know who emmett's dating, a friend and me are arguing over it. If this is too a personal question then i apologise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    Just wondering does anyone know who claire cooper is dating? Just saw the shoes on twitter she got from him, they're nice. Also anyone know who emmett's dating, a friend and me are arguing over it. If this is too a personal question then i apologise.

No idea. Although someone suggested they were seeing eachother.

ETA: I'm going to bed too, night anyone who's still here x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    I'm finally back from shopping and caught up and everyone has gone to bed

I officially went to hell tonight thank god don't have to do it for another year
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm finally back from shopping and caught up and everyone has gone to bed

I officially went to hell tonight thank god don't have to do it for another year

I'm still here.

The Maxman is always lurking :cool::cool::cool:
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I'll bve watching both episodes tomorrow morning. I hope they've both recorded. I'll be gutted if they haven't.
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also here stroking my imaginary moustache.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I'm still here, but I'm completely falling asleep. So I'm off to bed ... :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    Yay there are people awake

Night c&s xx
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    It is definately time for bed.

Night night

:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night everyone who's gone to bed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its a good thing that Danny knows that Brendans gay because it shows Brendan that other people dont actually care. Danny didnt seem to have any problem with Brendan being gay, it's just Brendan who doesn't like it
  • Options
    Chihiro94Chihiro94 Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just came back and everyones gone to bed..guess it teaches me for leaving present wrapping so late
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredcat wrote: »
    I think its a good thing that Danny knows that Brendans gay because it shows Brendan that other people dont actually care. Danny didnt seem to have any problem with Brendan being gay, it's just Brendan who doesn't like it

Murdering Vinnie for coming onto him doesn't exactly scream acceptance though :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredcat wrote: »

Exactly...I hope Brendan comes to terms with it eventually...I'd love to see him and Ste as an open couple. :)
  • Options
    cherrytops(82)cherrytops(82) Posts: 3,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    would they really bring warrem back just to kill him. that's what make me think it's going to be danny who dies cuz it can't be brendan surely
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey there to anyone who is still up. I have given up trying to sleep too ill to do anything else but sit up and watch no country for old men! Tonights ep's were excellent weren't they! Emmett and Claire are definatley dating, he's bought her shoes and she put on her twitter that they had to exchange pressies early as they were going to be separated and he just happens to be going back to ireland. Lucky Bitch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there to anyone who is still up. I have given up trying to sleep too ill to do anything else but sit up and watch no country for old men! Tonights ep's were excellent weren't they! Emmett and Claire are definatley dating, he's bought her shoes and she put on her twitter that they had to exchange pressies early as they were going to be separated and he just happens to be going back to ireland. Lucky Bitch.

I'm vaguely up..though I think I'm gonna head off soon. They were great though, best hour of tv in a long time, and as for dating Claire, you sum it perfectly :) So jealous

Edit: Hope you get well soon btw :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell there is waking up early and then there is this, I've been up for an hour and there is no way I can get back to sleep. :(

So Emmett and Claire are together, at least she is nice. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I am off to spend my last few pennies on trashy presents, have a good day all and see you for E4. :D
This discussion has been closed.