The Morgana Show

12346»

Comments

• richard craniumrichard cranium Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the sketches have a highly commendable 80% success rate, with only the undertaker couple and the Cat Woman leaving me slightly bemused.

The Hillbilly threesome are more frightening than actual funny.

I want a pair of specs like Gilbert's.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I'm Fearne Cotton! Wicki-wicki-wicki-rock'n'roll!!! *slap* Owhowowow"

:D:D:D :o
  • Launch FanLaunch Fan Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    What I've seen of it has been very funny. Didn't think it'd be any good as I had only seen the big glasses character before, but the other impressions are great.

And I had no idea she was that good looking in real life!
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    Her Dannii Minogue is absolutely hilarious
  • babbababba Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new Catherine Tate, love here so much cracks me up all the time..not everything is perfect can be too sexual at times but she is a star..
    best part to now was Gilbert dancing, made me cry laughing, and blowing Ferne Cotton up..ohh if only..
  • maycontainnutsmaycontainnuts Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    after much careful consideration concerning character , quality of impressions and script I've come to the conclusion ... It's Shit
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    after much careful consideration concerning character , quality of impressions and script I've come to the conclusion ... It's Shit

have to agree again with this quote..
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    her ferne cotton impression is just amazing, ive never seen such a good impression it looks so like ferne
  • eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Gilbert gets his own show. The bit that sticks in my mind is Gilbert shaving the cat..actually shaving the cat..then Nana coming in asking Gilbert if he knew about this at the same time as he's sticking the fur on the balloon.

GRANDAD!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    eye3 wrote: »
    I hope Gilbert gets his own show. The bit that sticks in my mind is Gilbert shaving the cat..actually shaving the cat..then Nana coming in asking Gilbert if he knew about this at the same time as he's sticking the fur on the balloon.

GRANDAD!![/QUOTE

IT WAS HOT NANA!!!
    lmao:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    babba wrote: »
    The new Catherine Tate
    The tragic part is you think this is a compliment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gilbert's Special Reports should be a show on its own
    I'd watch it
  • hardylanehardylane Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gilbert is brilliant, as is the Fearne Cotton impression. The Cheryl Cole is better than the Danni Minogue by a country mile.

I also like the randoms... the loony old lady and the news couple that hate each other.

But the funeral couple grates... as does the loud american, the cat lady, and the deep south inbreds. They could also do with chopping the wan*er on the mobile.

VERY hit and miss, but I had some seriously laugh out loud moments during the series.

It needs feedback from the audience and refining of the material.

She has huge potential.
  • HaberdasherHaberdasher Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    She's so sexy as Cheryl Cole. Nothing like Cheryl Cole, but very alluring.
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aha love this. The sketches become funnier when you talk about them with other people, in the same vain as Little Britain/Catherine Tate.

Oh no! I've got cream all over me JD sports... :D