Options

Janet should go

happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really think that it would be better for Janet if she left either by public vote or on her own accord. I believe she has talent but is being damaged by the show which stereotypes individuals and is more suited to those singers who shout songs out. Unfortunately we are led to believe that these are good preformances.

There is no difference between Amelia and Kitty except for the pink hair, they sing the same, maybe Kitty is a better singer. This is not a place for true talent anymore. It is a place for stage school karoke singers. Even Leona Lewis, the most successful winner went to stage school. Janet has obviously not been trained like the others for this, and her talent has now been labelled boring

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her performance lacks variety although she's a talented singer. I just couldn't listen to two consecutive songs from her, I'd start day dreaming and thinking of something else I need to do, whereas Misha B and Kitty (who I am not a fan off) have a captivating talent. In Misha's case I'd pay to watch her in concert. She is outstanding.