Options

Airline ~ Easyjet programme

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    No, Jane doesn't work for EasyJet anymore - in one of the series it shows her leaving to start a new job with another airline (Can't remember which one, maybe Aer Lingus?).

Would absolutely love it if they had a catch-up episode, it would be good to know what the regulars on the show are up to these days! :)
  • Options
    fallenshadowfallenshadow Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Whenever I watch this show it's usually the episode where BJ has to find a teenager's missing retainer, also when that stewardess is waiting 5 hours for her boyfriend to pick her up from the airport.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Its been re-run so many times but I would love a updated version... like a "Where are they now"
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Whenever I watch this show it's usually the episode where BJ has to find a teenager's missing retainer, also when that stewardess is waiting 5 hours for her boyfriend to pick her up from the airport.

One of the most awkward reality tv moments ever! He is so unhappy when he gets there, She has blatantly called him off camera and said 'I am waiting here with a camera crew, Please at least pick me up then dump me'.
  • Options
    KellerKeller Posts: 5,970
    Forum Member
    dizzi1 wrote: »
    No, Jane doesn't work for EasyJet anymore - in one of the series it shows her leaving to start a new job with another airline (Can't remember which one, maybe Aer Lingus?).

Would absolutely love it if they had a catch-up episode, it would be good to know what the regulars on the show are up to these days! :)

Jane still works for easyJet, at least her twitter account says so!

Never seen her around Aer Lingus though. :D
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Its been re-run so many times but I would love a updated version... like a "Where are they now"

I catch this when it is on and would love to know what they are doing now.

Leo was so sweet :o And would love to know how Katrina is getting on.
  • Options
    bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    I catch this when it is on and would love to know what they are doing now.

Leo was so sweet :o And would love to know how Katrina is getting on.

This is a link to Katrina's Facebook page and I must say she looks fantastic
    https://www.facebook.com/katrina.bathamwasleeder?directed_target_id=0
  • Options
    Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I shouldn't think their current employers would be that happy to be reminded of what incompetents some of them were.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member

Leo is still in the closet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I shouldn't think their current employers would be that happy to be reminded of what incompetents some of them were.

I didn't see much incompetency. They were dealing with some of the most stupid people in the country after all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bloodynora wrote: »
    This is a link to Katrina's Facebook page and I must say she looks fantastic
    https://www.facebook.com/katrina.bathamwasleeder?directed_target_id=0

WOW :eek: She looks amazing and her daughters are just like mini Katrina's.

What this young lady went through she deserves all the happiness possible.

Thank you for the link. I will have a read through her photo's and stuff :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see much incompetency. They were dealing with some of the most stupid people in the country after all.

Aah...the stupid being patronised by the ignorant....what a combination. I suppose the customer being the most important thing in retail was being "forgotten?"
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leo is still in the closet.

On his Twitter account, with the very heterosexual looking background image of himself, he claims to have a crush on Sheridan Smith...
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Leo<3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aah...the stupid being patronised by the ignorant....what a combination. I suppose the customer being the most important thing in retail was being "forgotten?"

I don't recall many instances where the customer had a legitimate complaint. Mostly it was them turning up late for flights and expecting Easyjet to hold the flight for them.
  • Options
    alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keller wrote: »

IIRC she went airside - as a dispatcher.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,990
    Forum Member

That's kinda nullified when your getting talked down to and treated like an idiot in a situation where people turn up late, don't book connecting flights with the appropriate time for checking in to the next one perhaps the most strange Airline issue I saw the other day when a woman asked why Easyjet didn't know her passport was out of date when she gave her flight details
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,990
    Forum Member
    Keller wrote: »

Yeah she's Operations Manager for Liverpool, Glasgow and Newcastle Airports but strangely lives near Gatwick, which is strange, according to her twitter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Spooky ... Leo, Jane and Katrina :eek: are in an episode on Pick tv now
  • Options
    ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also when that stewardess is waiting 5 hours for her boyfriend to pick her up from the airport.

That was so embarassing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    The behaviour of the staff shown on this programme is the very reason why I never, ever fly with them. They ridicule and make fun of their customers. They deliberately obstruct their enquiries and make far too many arbitrary decisions, based on spurious judgements. They even deliberately cause arguments, to give them the excuse not to help them, or even worse, deny them travel.

It is like the call centre worker who tells the customer to speak up, because they can't hear them and then accuses them of shouting and hangs up.

Excellent, you know that's the kind of reason I don't even go on planes. I saw one crash once on tv so I just assume they all do that and that it's dangerous.

Of course, I know all of this just from watching it once on tv...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It amuses me when a passenger realises at the check-in desk that they don't have their passport. Surely that's one of the most essential items, other than the tickets, so they should have checked and maybe double checked that they had it before leaving!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    It amuses me when a passenger realises at the check-in desk that they don't have their passport. Surely that's one of the most essential items, other than the tickets, so they should have checked and maybe double checked that they had it before leaving!

Also when the passenger is late and expects the plane to wait just like a bus :rolleyes:

There is nowt queer as folk as the saying goes :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't recall many instances where the customer had a legitimate complaint. Mostly it was them turning up late for flights and expecting Easyjet to hold the flight for them.

Then you are probably ignoring the customers who were talked to like they dirt, or when they had simply made an honest mistake and the staff were just taking the rise out of them for it. We were only shown the edited version of went went on; the results of the confrontations, not the causes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's kinda nullified when your getting talked down to and treated like an idiot in a situation where people turn up late, don't book connecting flights with the appropriate time for checking in to the next one perhaps the most strange Airline issue I saw the other day when a woman asked why Easyjet didn't know her passport was out of date when she gave her flight details

Possibly because the booking form asked the question, "when does your passport expire?" The customer not realising that they wil only accpet the booking, if the passport has more than six months to run.