Worst Facebook status updates (Part 2)

Comments

• Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had the first 'ZOMG! CHRISTMAS HAS BEEN BANNED COZ IT OFFENDS MUSLIMS!!!' status of the year on my newsfeed today. I think it's actually beaten DS to that title, which is quite impressive really. ;)

They only posted a picture of the headline, but it looks like it came from that infamously bollocks 'Winterval' story that's been doing the rounds for years. But I suppose, in their eyes, nothing sums up Christmas better than using a made-up tabloid story to have yet another pop at the Muslims. Peace on Earth and goodwill to all men, eh? ;)
    Yeah me too ;( . Someone else on there friends list had a pop at them though :D. And I posted a hoax slayer link about it. Suprise surprise thy didn't reply though :rolleyes:
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I almost had a heart attack yesterday when I saw a whole load of "I'm gonna miss Peter so much" "Gone but not forgotten" "my favourite memory, so sad there won't be anymore".

Turns out Peter is going travelling for 3 months and is not dead as I suspected.

:D Thats hilarious!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A girl I used to go school with recently split up with her boyfriend (about a month ago) and since then she does nothing but post miserable status updates. Okay, so you're single, but Jesus, it isn't the end of the world.
  • ImperfectPearlsImperfectPearls Posts: 1,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do I take my septum piercing out or not?

I don't think anyone including myself really cares what you do with your face. :rolleyes:
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,490
    Forum Member
    Just to clear up the rumors yes (NAME) is critical in the (LOCAL HOSPITAL) intensive care unit with her breathing so you all know now before any of yaz start goin round sayin she's had an overdose or a car accident or whatever other bullshit would end up going round (NAME OF TOWN)....she's in a coma so let's have sum likes for her to have the strength to wake up eh people...please xxxx

This is from her mother.

Surely, if your daughter was in a coma, the last place you'd think of being is Facebook?!
  • krytenkkrytenk Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clear up the rumors yes (NAME) is critical in the (LOCAL HOSPITAL) intensive care unit with her breathing so you all know now before any of yaz start goin round sayin she's had an overdose or a car accident or whatever other bullshit would end up going round (NAME OF TOWN)....she's in a coma so let's have sum likes for her to have the strength to wake up eh people...please xxxx

This is from her mother.

Surely, if your daughter was in a coma, the last place you'd think of being is Facebook?!

And how on earth will Facebook likes bring her out of a coma?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    krytenk wrote: »
    And how on earth will Facebook likes bring her out of a coma?!

Why, "like" her status, silly! That cures all sorts, dontchaknow! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl who I mentioned a while ago (trixie-woo's mum, who has 1000 profile pics and over 30 albums, all of her little girl) has just revealed that she's pregnant with twins. Oh god, please, nooooo!
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,483
    Forum Member
    Stupid woman complaining about the fireworks frightening her dogs.

Yet she went out to a firework party and did not care about her dogs or others while she was enjoying them :mad:

Talk about double standards :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooway wrote: »
    The girl who I mentioned a while ago (trixie-woo's mum, who has 1000 profile pics and over 30 albums, all of her little girl) has just revealed that she's pregnant with twins. Oh god, please, nooooo!

Let me guess, did she donthe test today & she's 3 weeks gone?! Hope you're ok btw x
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,483
    Forum Member
    A woman I know, who I used to work with, only posts on her Facebook when she is roaring drunk. Hence days without anything, then intermittent bursts of the most cloying shite imaginable.

"I will alwayz luv u Peter!"
    "Our time together wos the best Peter!!!"
    "We will meet agen sum day Peter!!!! U no its true!!!"

Peter isn't dead, by the way, he just buggered off and left her.

I wonder why :rolleyes: :D
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is her ex on Facebook? Perhaps she wants him to know how miserable she is. Though the best revenge is living well, it has to be said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let me guess, did she donthe test today & she's 3 weeks gone?! Hope you're ok btw x

6 weeks apparently. She was posting cryptic messages on fb for a while about getting an abortion, then found out it was twins so decided to keep them (?!)

I'm ok thanks :-) thanks for asking! I nearly had a flounce but DS keeps me company on lunch breaks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True. Well we're always here to keep you entertained by talking shite ;)

Good god, has Pete's ex got no dignity? I do sometimes use FB to point'n'laff Nelson Muntz style at the states my exes get their life into, or at worst wish them fear, famine & pestilence :D but otherwise delete & move on. There really needs to be a "WARNING: You are very drunk. Do you really wish to post this?" window.

Although most people would ignore it anyway :D
  • My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I seriously have a FB friend who recently announced she was 2 weeks pregnant and hasn't shut up about it since. I'm pleased for her and all, but all her status's are about babies, hormones, scans, yadda yadda yadda. Yawn. It's going to be a long 9 months.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
    Forum Member

Could you please keep us updated on these little un's (my grammar is awful, I don't know if there should be an ' in there and if it should go before or after the s) names? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    6 weeks apparently. She was posting cryptic messages on fb for a while about getting an abortion, then found out it was twins so decided to keep them (?!)

I'm ok thanks :-) thanks for asking! I nearly had a flounce but DS keeps me company on lunch breaks

How can she know at 6 weeks she's having twins?:confused:
    Forum Member

Wtf!? :eek:
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote: »
    How can she know at 6 weeks she's having twins?:confused:

If she went for a scan with the intention of having an abortion (i think the poster mentioned how this lady had been posting cryptic messages about having an abortion) then it wouldve been picked up there.

Its quite common for women to go to abort their pregnancy but change their mind if they find out its twins. We cant get our heads around that but it happens!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wtf!? :eek:

I deliberately chose to ignore that bit as I cannot get my tired old brayne around the fact that someone would pist in FB about that!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    If she went for a scan with the intention of having an abortion (i think the poster mentioned how this lady had been posting cryptic messages about having an abortion) then it wouldve been picked up there.

Its quite common for women to go to abort their pregnancy but change their mind if they find out its twins. We cant get our heads around that but it happens!
    Would a twin pregnancy show at 6 weeks?
    Forum Member
    AnitaS wrote: »
    Would a twin pregnancy show at 6 weeks?

I think you'd see 2 sacs but possibly not heartbeats yet.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member

At six weeks a good sonographer can see at least a foetal pole to confirm a pregnancy.

It depends on the view they can get and if the woman is having an internal scan they can see better.

At 6 weeks it would be hard to tell if its two viable pregnancies, or whether one or both could potentially result in a miscarriage.

So in essence its possible to confirm that there are two sacs, possibly whether there is anything in them etc but way too soon to say that the pregnancy will end with a twin birth.

Eta apologies i quoted the wrong person! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    At six weeks a good sonographer can see at least a foetal pole to confirm a pregnancy.

It depends on the view they can get and if the woman is having an internal scan they can see better.

At 6 weeks it would be hard to tell if its two viable pregnancies, or whether one or both could potentially result in a miscarriage.

So in essence its possible to confirm that there are two sacs, possibly whether there is anything in them etc but way too soon to say that the pregnancy will end with a twin birth.

Eta apologies i quoted the wrong person! :o

Thank you both :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member

Shit, I am pregnant with twins. Every time I strip off and look down I see two sacs :(

My life is over.