Options

Day 55: Chloe kicks off at Jack

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    To 7 of them in there it isn't real. money. And truth be told BB could take all of it away and no one would get anything. They know when they sign up that BB could take it all away. They are always messing with the money. The money went down yesterday partly because Chloe couldn't shut her gob. She has forgotten that bit.

Until you actually win that money belongs to no one except BB to do with what BB wants. Why worry about money that will probably never be yours in any case? If BB want to reduce the money they will. They don't need Jack to tell them how to do it. Does Chloe genuinely think that BB would give in to Jack if they hadn't thiught they were going to reduce the miney in any case? jack really isn't that important in the grand scheme of Bb

I totally see what you mean and of course the money doesn't belong to any of them but I also don't think it's unreasonable to get to this point in the process and think about what you might do if you won the cash - and then be perturbed when you see it disappearing before your eyes.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    carnoch04 wrote: »
    They finished seventh in League Two. That is a long, long way from the Premiership!

I'm old enough to remember when League 2 was called Division 4 :eek:
  • Options
    Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    Funny how Chole was Jack's bessie mate until they heard the boos last week and now suddenly she's snapping at him over everything.;)

I agree.
    Chloe, Danny, Joel are the biggest game players and will use anyone to get the money.
  • Options
    carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I'm old enough to remember when League 2 was called Division 4 :eek:

Things were so much clearer then!
    Plymouth lost their play-off second leg two days after BB started.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally see what you mean and of course the money doesn't belong to any of them but I also don't think it's unreasonable to get to this point in the process and think about what you might do if you won the cash - and then be perturbed when you see it disappearing before your eyes.

That wouldn't apply to Chloe though; she told us via the DR on yesterday's (or Friday's) show that she hasn't thought about spending the money because she doesn't want to feel let down if/when she doesn't win.

Now, some might say she was bulling when she said that, which would explain why she was perturbed to see it disappearing before her eyes, but I couldn't possibly comment.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what you mean. The frittering I was referring to was Joel's pizza and Jack's request for Um Bongo.

Point taken.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wainy84 wrote: »
    I agree.
    Chloe, Danny, Joel are the biggest game players and will use anyone to get the money.

Joel does not want the money, he wants the title.
  • Options
    BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all_night wrote: »
    :D Or as someone noted above, should be MacDonald's.

I'd ask to blow all the money on items for each of them:

Danny - UN Peacekeeping Uniform
    Cristian - A vine of his foot video
    Sam - A neon sign of #GetALife
    Joel - A year's subscription to any of the left leaning parties
    Nick - A blow up doll called Harry
    Harry - Wellbeing session
    Jack - The smell of KFC pumped into the house 24/7
    Chloe - Change her name to Normal

Brilliant :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few people here have already made the most important point; the level the money ends at for the winner is entirely down to what BB chooses. They chose to take it down by £100,000 in a matter of minutes. And they could as easily decide to ramp it back up again. Anyone who thinks the prize money will really be a result of what the HMs do is kidding themselves.

It's just like the task failure the other day, with BB choosing to pick out two instances (Harry's and Jack's) from the numerous example, and then deciding that two failures was too many. Completely arbitrary. BB had decided from the off that they would fail, and they also decided who would be blamed for it. It's all about the drama, and yet people here, as well as in there, fall for it every time.
    MediaMan5 wrote: »
    I don't get why everyone is team Jack because they think that is the rebellious 'going against the grain' side to be on. Jack is so clearly throwing his toys out of the pram because he knows he is unpopular and this is just part of his massive brat fit whilst also thinking being rebellious will win him some fans. If he hadn't heard the boos he would be going absolutely mental at Joel for the pizza thing yesterday.

So, on the one hand, he's having a massive temper tantrum, but on the other he's calculating his moves to gain support. Surely it's one or the other, Or neither.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That wouldn't apply to Chloe though; she told us via the DR on yesterday's (or Friday's) show that she hasn't thought about spending the money because she doesn't want to feel let down if/when she doesn't win.

Now, some might say she was bulling when she said that, which would explain why she was perturbed to see it disappearing before her eyes, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Yes, but remember that was the day before the Cashbomb started and they were forced to start thinking about the money.
  • Options
    MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lmao this is great, This girl is protected by jack danny Cristian Nick & Joel to a certain extent. She isn't allowed to be nominated & rules the roost.

If Chloe walks away with this I can't wait until these idiots get home & realise they handed this win to her themselves!

She is apart from "Danny nick" the most manipulative out of them all & they just can't see the wood for the trees:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, but remember that was the day before the Cashbomb started and they were forced to start thinking about the money.

She wasn't forced to think about how to spend the winnings after the show, was she?

It seems you're saying that, having gone through the show not thinking about how she would spend the money, the thought of it being reduced has made her start thinking about a new car and whatever? Surely, if she didn't want to get her hopes up (as she claimed before) she would be even more determined not to think about how to spend it, knowing that the money was getting less and less.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few people here have already made the most important point; the level the money ends at for the winner is entirely down to what BB chooses. They chose to take it down by £100,000 in a matter of minutes. And they could as easily decide to ramp it back up again. Anyone who thinks the prize money will really be a result of what the HMs do is kidding themselves.

It's just like the task failure the other day, with BB choosing to pick out two instances (Harry's and Jack's) from the numerous example, and then deciding that two failures was too many. Completely arbitrary. BB had decided from the off that they would fail, and they also decided who would be blamed for it. It's all about the drama, and yet people here, as well as in there, fall for it every time.

Precisely
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't forced to think about how to spend the winnings after the show, was she?

It seems you're saying that, having gone through the show not thinking about how she would spend the money, the thought of it being reduced has made her start thinking about a new car and whatever? Surely, if she didn't want to get her hopes up (as she claimed before) she would be even more determined not to think about how to spend it, knowing that the money was getting less and less.

Who knows what's in her mind, but it is possible that she was trying not to think about it, then when it was dangled in front of her, started to think about what it could mean for her life.

I'm no mind reader, but I just don't feel she is as calculating as some people make out on here.
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To 7 of them in there it isn't real. money. And truth be told BB could take all of it away and no one would get anything. They know when they sign up that BB could take it all away. They are always messing with the money. The money went down yesterday partly because Chloe couldn't shut her gob. She has forgotten that bit.

Until you actually win that money belongs to no one except BB to do with what BB wants. Why worry about money that will probably never be yours in any case? If BB want to reduce the money they will. They don't need Jack to tell them how to do it. Does Chloe genuinely think that BB would give in to Jack if they hadn't thought they were going to reduce the miney in any case? jack really isn't that important in the grand scheme of Bb

And Danny's comment about air time is very telling. He seems annoyed that Jack has found a way to get himself involved in the valuable air time and this could leave Danny out of the picture now he doesn't have Ais to mess with and Marc to argue with. He is concerned he is irrelevant. And. Now here comes jack forcing his way in. :D

Completely agree. Besides Jack appears to be beyond caring because he is the only one in there who had a genuine and uncontested chance to win anything so far, and he rarely mentions it :D
  • Options
    Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joel does not want the money, he wants the title.

I don't believe him.:D
  • Options
    Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    He'll have asked if Plymouth Argylle ,got into the Premiership(they didn't) as he was in the house when the play offs happened ,so wouldn't have known

The prem finished end of May, they went in middle of May. So yes he won't know any end of season results.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen567 wrote: »
    The prem finished end of May, they went in middle of May. So yes he won't know any end of season results.

Plymouth Argyle are nowhere near the Premiership. The lost a League Two Play-off game just after BB started.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Until you actually win that money belongs to no one except BB to do with what BB wants. Why worry about money that will probably never be yours in any case? If BB want to reduce the money they will. They don't need Jack to tell them how to do it. Does Chloe genuinely think that BB would give in to Jack if they hadn't thought they were going to reduce the miney in any case? jack really isn't that important in the grand scheme of Bb

And Danny's comment about air time is very telling. He seems annoyed that Jack has found a way to get himself involved in the valuable air time and this could leave Danny out of the picture now he doesn't have Ais to mess with and Marc to argue with. He is concerned he is irrelevant. And. Now here comes jack forcing his way in. :D

What a weasel that Danny is. Every time he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it. So,it's alright for him to have air time but no one else. That's the real reason he couldn't stand Marc cos he put him well and truly in the shade were he belongs.
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plymouth results? What a waste.
  • Options
    TheMatrixTheMatrix Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There goes Danny and Chloe spoiling the time bomb , they have held the house back from the start. Don't do anything that makes us look bad .
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wainy84 wrote: »
    I don't believe him.:D

If he cared about the money, I think he'd have had more remorse for the pizza prank.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    Plymouth results? What a waste.

As a football fan I can understand the way he is thinking. His team were in the League Two Play-offs when he went in. I would want to know how they got on, especially if I thought it was using up someone else'e prize money.
  • Options
    Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carnoch04 wrote: »
    Plymouth Argyle are nowhere near the Premiership. The lost a League Two Play-off game just after BB started.

Never mentioned Plymouth. My point is he probably doesn't even know how the season ended for anyone and he is a big football fan so I can understand him asking for the results.
  • Options
    Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look at Jack trying to get more airtime by asking BB to give him part of the task. And Chloe just handed it to him by retaliating.