Options

Chloe is a stupid cow

13»

Comments

• Options
    carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack saved her by not nominating? What a crock of shite! Who do you think Jack was planning to nominate when he tried to beat Sam to the button?
  • Options
    puddypuddy Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe spoke the most when they were doing that task. She was whining that she stood no chance with her little legs of pushing the button before the men. So Jack let her have a chance - he was gesturing to her to go forward but she just stood there - silly cow.

Then she had the cheek to have a go at Jack! I don't like Jack either but..........:kitty:
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    niwdeness wrote: »
    Please tell me what the genome is for drug dealing.

Deviant behaviour I would say.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe is one of the biggest gameplayers in the house and I dont believe she has been herself,she is sly one I dont like her.
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her Dad is a convicted big time drug dealer, hence my comment.

That is enough of an excuse to dislike her, I am anti drugs.
    You must be a good friend, if your parents have done anything wrong yo hate them, then you must be Billy No Mates, I have quite a few friends brought up by bad parents that used drugs, shoplifters, sexual abusive, and been physically abusive by them, plus a few more things bad parents do and so by your standards you would dislike them and offer no support. Still it takes mean people as well as good people to make the world go around.
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coosla wrote: »
    I am so so bored of Chloe, she has done nothing entertaining at all in all the time she has been there, she is a total waste of a HM, why is she being protected by them all?
    She should have been evicted in the first couple of weeks when we had the chance, now she will make the final and take a place that should go to a more deserving HM, one that has actually done something!!!! IMO of course!!

I don't get why she was even selected, how was she chosen?! Girls like her are a 100 - never mind 10! - a penny. And what a little whingebag, complaining her legs were too short to get to the buzzer and it was 'unfair' - what rubbish, any excuse, always someone else's fault!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Brother are testing them to see how they react when money is brought into the equation. So far Chloe has been by far the most effected by the money going down. It's sent her into meltdown. This is what money does to people. It reveals their true character. The sweet little girl mask is slipping!
  • Options
    keeping_it_rea1keeping_it_rea1 Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    HenryBBB wrote: »
    Big Brother are testing them to see how they react when money is brought into the equation. So far Chloe has been by far the most effected by the money going down. It's sent her into meltdown. This is what money does to people. It reveals their true character. The sweet little girl mask is slipping!

she's not really that sweet and nice, she's just the best at faking it ...that sweet cuteish face, tiny like a doll, perefectly practiced crying/victim technique

Money quickly washes that all away... watch the carnage ...it just proves Marc is equivalent to cash, he was worth his weight in gold ...might still be worth the watch after all
  • Options
    Robbie_CraigRobbie_Craig Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So how long has it taken to realize she's a thick as pigshite......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chloe is one of the biggest gameplayers in the house and I dont believe she has been herself,she is sly one I dont like her.

Exactly! When she walked in the door she was so cock sure of herself. I immediately thought there'll be trouble here. Interestingly she liked Helen which didn't go down well on here I noticed. She's been involved in fights as I could well beIieve the way she flares up. She is wearing a mask and the guys in the house are falling for it.
    So glad the meek and mild Nick has shown the balls to put her up. I don't think it was to save himself so much as to call her out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    puddy wrote: »
    Chloe spoke the most when they were doing that task. She was whining that she stood no chance with her little legs of pushing the button before the men. So Jack let her have a chance - he was gesturing to her to go forward but she just stood there - silly cow.

Then she had the cheek to have a go at Jack! I don't like Jack either but..........:kitty:

After her gob caused the money to go down but surprisingly no one had a go at her.:o
  • Options
    angiekiershanangiekiershan Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    She's a holier than though idiot .... Silly little girl hasn't even lived yet 👍
  • Options
    Joel BonnerJoel Bonner Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Definitely one of the slyest HMs I've seen in a while. I knew she'd be trouble as soon as she entered those doors. Horrible girl.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    But he's part of the clique that have decided to share the prize. Him, Danny, Chloe and Cristian. I can't say he's convinced me he's that nice but I can say he hasn't convinced me he's as low as Danny and Chloe.

I thought the money pact was between Danny and Jack and that if either won they would also give some to Chloe for her wedding. I don't think she knows about it and I don't think Christian does either.
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    After her gob caused the money to go down but surprisingly no one had a go at her.:o

This is what got to me. She cost the nearly 90 grand because she could not keep her trap shut. Yet has a go at Jack and Joel for losing about 5% of her own selfishness.

I don't want all 3 of them near the prize money now.

By default (as my faves have all gone) I want Nick or Harry to win.