Soap and Glory better than half price offer - quick

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not sure if i can post this (if not please delete mods) but anyone who love Soap and Glory get to Boots pdq today as they have a tote bag full of products reduced from £60 to £25

http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Pink-Big-Tote-Bag_1115903/?cm_mmc_o=-uubkbzfwlCjCKww5kbELCjCvi%20i9%20niioCjCC

Comments

• Tasty DelightTasty Delight Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that, it looks wicked!
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow bargain, love s&g stuff :)

Think I'll stick that on my xmas list!
  • tynka belltynka bell Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    trudged to 3 Boots trying to get this ... sold out in all of them. Ended up having to get it on-line!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    Waited up get them online at 3am when they come on the site last night ( I know what a wally) :o

I thought they would sell out staight away, last time I looked they was still on there lol

I have ordered 3 sets anyway :D

Also to get another £5 off online you can join this

http://www.playpennies.com/boots-5-off-20-spend/

I found out after I got mine.
    Forum Member
    Now sold out online
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Someone at work went into Boots on her way in and people were there fighting over them :eek: She then came into the office and everyone went crazy! :D

This was already on my Christmas list so I texted my boyfriend and told him to get it now if he hadn't already ordered it (he hadn't so more money to spend on me now :D )

I think our office ordered about ten between us :o
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    is it that good?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got mine no problemo after work today at 6pm. There was about a hundred or so left over in Boots at the Trafford Centre. I'm in LOVE with it, best bargain I've had of the whole year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now sold out online

Yes, but it says 'stock coming soon' so keeping an eye on the website. OH doesn't know he's buying me this yet :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is it that good?

It's a great deal if you love the range which I do.

It went on sale yesterday morning at 7am and, when I started the thread at 7.09, I'd already ordered mine. :o

Emailed the link around work and think most of the women managed to get their order in before they sold out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but it says 'stock coming soon' so keeping an eye on the website. OH doesn't know he's buying me this yet :D

Now it's saying this
    Sorry, we've sold out online, and will not be receiving any further stock. Visit your nearest larger Boots store.
    Forum Member
    I know some people who ordered them online and today their orders were canceled they are gutted :(

I know some that still don't have there despatch emails and are getting worried,.

I had my despatch email yesterday, phew.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know some people who ordered them online and today their orders were canceled they are gutted :(

I know some that still don't have there despatch emails and are getting worried,.

I had my despatch email yesterday, phew.

I've had my dispatch email too and it reckons it'll be here byu Wednesday - we'll have to see about that
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I've had my dispatch email too and it reckons it'll be here byu Wednesday - we'll have to see about that

You can track it online, mine is at DHL delivery dept :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Got to the Kingston upon Thames branch at 8.15 yesterday morning and got 4. Was originally planning on getting 3(1 for myself and 2 for sis in law) but my hubby said I should get another for myself,so I didn't argue LOL.
    Its amazing value. Also got the hatbox last year.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got mine the other week, don't know if they are still around in the shops now though. Good value for £25 and most of the products are very good quality. The body scrubs are great, the face wipes are good too. The lip gloss is okay, tastes a bit chocolatey.
    Forum Member
    Got my 3 delivered this morning, very pleased :D
    Forum Member
    Back in stock boots online 400 left

go! go! go! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back in stock boots online 400 left

go! go! go! :D

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered 3 :D!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine today - looking forward to a hot bath and a good scrub!
  • leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine on Sunday, fabulous value, present to myself! I love their stuff, the butters are rich and the scrubs are so good you don't actually need a moisturiser afterwards.
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got mine today, hope the recipient likes it! Was tempted to get one for myself but I couldn't carry two!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered 3 :D!

Seriously they have arrived! How that for service........well done Boots.

And they are so much bigger than I thought they would be.

Now wondering if i really can bear to part with them as Christmas Pressies! :D
  • KarmaChameleonKarmaChameleon Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a look in Boots but couldn't find any... :( so disappointed, I only found out about it the other day.
  • PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just bought three on my way into work this morning. I didn't plan on buying them, I was just walking through the store in Liverpool and they had a pallet full of them and it's too good an offer to let pass.

The women in my family will be pleased with me this christmas. :)