Options

Who is going to win this?

happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It is still really hard to call. I think Little Mix have been hyped up too much and could falter at the end. Marcus seems like he has been doing the same song forever. Amelia's attitude is turning viewers off her. Janet has been described as too weak and a one trick pony. The producers want Misha to win, but the public don't seem to want her.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Little Mix
  • Options
    iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Little Mix all the way :D
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont want it to but i think it will be either Janet or Little Mix
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Marcus' voice but don't buy his niche. Whether you are a fan or not, Little Mix have it all. First group to win me thinks?:)
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like it to be Marcus but I think it'll be Janet. When I mention it to people at work she's the only one they know - they say she has a lovely voice and really stands out. I read another post along similar lines in another thread a day or two ago.
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well put it this way. Little mix, Marcus, Janet haven't been in bottom 2.

If you watch the running order over the next 2 weeks that will give you an idea. Little mix have been last and last but one. Marcus last last night. Janet was 2nd.

Between marcus and little mix. Seems to me they wanna push people for little me to win.

With Fazer also producing the winners single, I can't see Marcus doing a cheesy or jazzy fazers song.

Little mix for me I'm afraid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Janet will go this week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus or Janet, I think. The latter's fan base must be Roman legion-like, after the very dodgy performances she's done (apart from Saturday, which was much better).
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet will win most likely, but her last 4 performances haven't been too good, so LM have a chance. It will be a Janet, Little Mix, Marcus final.
  • Options
    happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is a Janet, Little Mix and Marcus final then I think that it comes down to who the public like personality wise. I find Amelia a little shouty but I have to admit that she does have some talent. Poor Misha is probably the most talented of all but never recovered from bullygate
  • Options
    M_apple5M_apple5 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mix are over hyped in your opinion, in my opinion, they deserve all the praise they get and then some.
  • Options
    hannah-xhannah-x Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus or Janet.
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    I like Marcus but he's boring.

I want Misha to win but I she has been in the bottom two three times now.

I think it will be a final of Little Mix,Misha and Marcus.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Final three will be Little Mix, Janet and Marcus. And they will finish in that order. Little Mix the winners.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    I generally feel it depends all the night, any of the final 5 can win, if they have a "moment", i don't think there are any "Matt Cardle's" here, who's fans were voting for him if when he gave terrible performances

Janet has that to an extent, but the Irish vote can't usually win it so she'd need a "moment" to pick up the floaters vote
  • Options
    DuckSeasonDuckSeason Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Marcus will win with Little Mix in second.
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mix should win based on the last few weeks, let's face it we have never had a group win before, and Little Mix are the first real group that can actually sing!

With regards to the rest, Marcus is a good singer but too boring and Janet is a complicated case for me, she seems to get through week after week, without putting on a decent performance.

It makes me wonder if Janet has a stronger fan base than what we thought.
  • Options
    AJ3AJ3 Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    little mix are the chosen ones by the producers and will therefore win
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mix
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    The final for me will be

Marcus
    Janet
    Little Mix

Now who wins will depend on a lot of things, song choices, who sings when, where the ad breaks are placed, and do not think that does not matter as it does. I have a feeling it will be between Marcus and Janet with Little Mix coming in third.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It can only be Little Mix [my favourable winner], Marcus or Janet.

Amelia and Misha's chances ended the minute they landed in the bottom 2 [and technically, Amelia's been there twice too].
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The final 2 will be Marcus and Little Mix - can't call who will win though
  • Options
    ZicoZZicoZ Posts: 7,642
    Forum Member
    There's no way Pick n Mix will win this competition !

What are their strengths ....
    Voices err NO ,
    Looks err NO
  • Options
    Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I want Little Mix to win but I think Marcus will.

I will be voting!
  • Options
    Super Roux!Super Roux! Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope for Amelia to win, however, I think Little Mix stand a strong chance of winning.