Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,395
Administrator
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1632078

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
      Forum Member
      Yay part 10:eek::cool::D
    • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
      Forum Member
      Part 10!

We'll catch up with the JJJers in about 2212 at this rate.
    • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      oh my god!!!!! double figures!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
      Forum Member
      YAY! Part 10!!!!!

THE WEDDING EPISODE PART THREE
      And now Emma's ruined it by combing the fringe down. Phil points out Aud's whiskers, nobody points out his nose tusks. You'd have thought he might have tucked them in sor something. Maybe Sam could've gelled them with her magical hand clapping technique.*

There they are, the three mischief ladies at the registry office. They're absolutely creased. Now if they can get their shifts covered, I'm sure Phil n Aud's family could have made the effort.......that's if Emma had bothered to invite them. I bet she never posted those invites.

There it is! Audrey's splendid magpie fascinator! It's a doozy! Phil's at the registry office looking smart with his auburn hair in a Robert Robinson combover. Sam, you're a legend! "He looks really smart and I'm surprised he's got socks on". I can't believe it's taken a vow renewal to get him to wear socks.

So the guests that have turned up are the three mischief ladies, two ladies who are "supporters", the florists and a family who describe themselves as stalkers. Yeah, thanks Sam n Em, you did a great job there. The lady of the family says her young daughter (who only looks about 6) is Aud's biggest fan and she watcges the show. Is it really appropriate viewing for a 6 year old? Even the censored daytime version? Oh well, I suppose poor Kim's daughter has been right in the middle of it....uncensored! Poor mite. Poor Kim.

I know we laugh at Aud with her fascinator and Phil with his sox, but they look a damn sight better than on their first wedding vid. Oooops, Aud has to go to the throne room. Why oh why didn't she put her teeth in?! * *Oh no, she must have adjusted her magpie fascinator while in the loo, it's sitting right on top of her head like an aspidistra. Oh look there's Kim....Coooeeeeee (waves).*

Here's the vows off of the internet. Sam's crying and Emma's making fun of her. Behave yourself Emma, remember you're not five. Oh look, they get a swimming certificate. Phil n Aud's moaning that they don't know anyone. Awwwww look at the two little girls throwing confetti. Cute.

And now they're off to the "Canine" for the reception. Did they really say "the Canine

ADVERT

• greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Woo Hoo part 10 and Loppy's synopsis, what more could a girl want!
    • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      The Chawner thread is like a juggernaut, thundering it's way through showbiz :D A bit like the family themselves...
    • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Absolutely loving the reviews :D IT'S LIKE I'M REALLY THERE (unfortunately...) Also just found a 'f*ckyeahaudreychawner' page over on Tumblr. Love the sparkling sausage. Wonder who's behind that one :D

And congrats on part 10!!! :eek::eek::eek:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
      Forum Member
      funny how phlop can spell "Oesophagitis" but not any other simpler words. haha. He has also posted a right minging picture on his page of someone elses "camera down" medical procedure, unless its actually Emma's one as i wouldnt be surprised if he actually asked for a picture of it, does he not have a picture of Sam's internal "fatty lamb lump ovary cyst?? ewwww
      Its hardly life threating anyway, and the way to treat it is by DIET!!!!!!
      Good luck to the consultants trying to tell her that!!!!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      They are always in and out of hospital..I wonder are they faking it sometimes .Phil seems to love when they are sick..they dwell on their illnesses and seem to spend their lives in hospital when they are not eating or watching telly.
    • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
      Forum Member
      funny how phlop can spell "Oesophagitis" but not any other simpler words. haha. He has also posted a right minging picture on his page of someone elses "camera down" medical procedure, unless its actually Emma's one as i wouldnt be surprised if he actually asked for a picture of it, does he not have a picture of Sam's internal "fatty lamb lump ovary cyst?? ewwww
      Its hardly life threating anyway, and the way to treat it is by DIET!!!!!!
      Good luck to the consultants trying to tell her that!!!!

They're all just jellus because she was on X Factor.
    • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Yeah we're all jealous that we weren't mocked in front of millions, have fists like hams (mmm, ham...) and smell of stale sausages and wet dog :rolleyes: :mad: :p :cool:
      Forum Member
      THE WEDDING EPISODE PART FOUR
      Awwww no, only ten people have turned up. Emma's forced Phil to mingle, first of all he offers for people to have a photo taken with him (tumbleweed) then he goes and sits by some strangers and says nothing, therefore ruining the conversation they were having between themselves

I agree with Aud, the buffet looks dead nice. There's swiss roll, things on sticks, a quiche dish full of burnt custard, a bowlful of Wheelz crisps and la piece de resistance......a brain on a bed of olives and*stuff. Coloured food not necessary! White, brown or beige....no "plenty of fruit, plenty of veg" here.

Fair play to Aud, she's got much better social skills than Phil. She's thanked the caterers, and now she's sitting with the mischief ladies having a nice chat about stuff like photos of their old wedding dotted about the place. Naughty ladies say "You've not changed a bit and Phil's a very handsome man". Then Aud says alot of people think she's younger than she is, they all have a laugh.....even Aud (I think that was a bit of clever editing though). Aud would thrive in a day centre, or a weekly coffee morning. Phil would hate it cos he wouldn't be involved. Emotionally, he needs her more than she needs him. Oooooo, that was a bit deep.

Learn maths the Audrey Chawner way. If you have been married for 25 years, and you're 60 now, then how old were you when you got married?
      Answer: twenty.

Shhh, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, everyone, shhhhhh! Phil's doing a speech. Oh no his Songstar microphone is playing up. Norman Collier was funnier than this when his microphone never worked. Aahhhhh, it was Sam's butt blocking the wireless.

Phil's given Sam n Em £20 between them for organising the catastrophe. Emma says she can't accept it....oh I'm sure you can. Go on Em, take it, you earned it. What's the going rate for mucking up a p*** up in a brewery?*Now it's the throwing of the bouquet. Ace! Mad Flower Lady caught it! I like her, she talks like Pootle from the Flumps. Phil n Aud trip the light fantastic, then it's the chow down. And they all lived Chawnily ever after.

Bio are now recapping on all the years, money and freebies the chawnz have had. A fair amount of cash I reckon. Phil was offered a long term contract by the florist but after she made lots of phone calls and email he never showed up.

PHIL: I got an email saying be there on a certain day, I said "That's fine" but they never got back to me.
      DAN: You see, I think they were expecting you to actually turn up on that day.

Phil's face does this :-\

Emma's turned her back on weightloss, Sam's got her job in F&B's but she keeps bringing fudge cakes home and has put a stone and a half on. Emma feels last because Sam's giving her parents money and she's not....well get a job and don't cause bother then! Aud's plan is to get the OK from the doctor and go to New Zealand.*

Over to you NZ!

THE END

Forum Member
      Is that what she's got? Acid reflux? Is that as well as the gallstones or is it a different diagnosis? She's only young to be having all these problems.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
      Forum Member
      Oh wow Part 10! How amazing! :eek: :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      A round of applause for Loopy, I'm not going to bother watching the show now, your interpretation is so much better.Perhaps you could have a word with Director Dan and tell him we need an update or a new show, we need to know how poor Emma is after her camera episode with two consultants. I wonder if Audrey went with them and told the Doctor Emma was on X Factor.
    • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Loud applause for Loopzilla. You have a gift.
      Forum Member
      greengran wrote: »
      A round of applause for Loopy, I'm not going to bother watching the show now, your interpretation is so much better.Perhaps you could have a word with Director Dan and tell him we need an update or a new show, we need to know how poor Emma is after her camera episode with two consultants. I wonder if Audrey went with them and told the Doctor Emma was on X Factor.

You need to watch it. It's like watching "Lost". The more you find out in the future, the more you notice in the past.

I don't want them to have a new show, they've had enough airtime and freebies.
    • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      WAAHEEYYY!! Part 10 Wow!

Just back home from a photographic exhibition launch that was serving warm white wine (ugh) Just about to open a nice cold one for a night cap - what better way to celebrate!

*settles down to read Loopy's wonderful reviews*

Cheers fellow CoC's!
    • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Part 10 :eek::)

Many congrats to Loopy for providing excellent reviews, as others have said you definitely have a talent and I'm going to miss them :)
    • AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
      Forum Member
      Loopzilla wrote: »
      You need to watch it. It's like watching "Lost". The more you find out in the future, the more you notice in the past.

I don't want them to have a new show either, but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your reviews - especially the wedding:eek: Oh my goodness.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Loopzilla wrote: »

In that case, Mr G is away next week, I have all 3 series on my planner in glorious HD so I shall have a Chawnerfest all on my own. There will be no one to tell me not to eat trifle or chocolate and I might even buy myself a bottle of Sambuca and emulate Emma.
    • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      In that case, Mr G is away next week, I have all 3 series on my planner in glorious HD so I shall have a Chawnerfest all on my own. There will be no one to tell me not to eat trifle or chocolate and I might even buy myself a bottle of Sambuca and emulate Emma.

I will send you 3 x 20 packs of Marlboro lights and a Karaoke machine... Go GG..!
      Forum Member
      Don't forget to go outside at some point and toss dog poo into the neighbour's garden and do some loud swearing in the street. Livin' La Vida Chawner is the way forward:)
    • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Woo-hoo, part 10, who would have thought it from back in the day when Calebolly first posed the question was Emma Chawner the new Jade Goody - we all replied no, but the thread kept on movin'!

Thanks loopy for your reviews, you really have a talent - maybe you could do the audio descriptive version for those who can't see very well. You describe the family and episodes perfectly. Thank you for going back over the 3 series of this family & keeping us entertained.
      Forum Member
      Loopy could certainly find work as the Chawnz voice-over for the visually impaired - although the visually impaired might not appreciate the magnitude of Philth's nasal hair and open pores.

I like the comparison of the the Chawners to Lost - the more you find out in the future, the more you notice in the past. I think Bio should repeat BFC/CLC indefinitely on an endless loop so everyone on the planet can appreciate the Chawners and what a gift they are to unintentional comedy.