Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »

She's nicked off with Phil's ipad :D

You couldn't make this lot up!

I agree, I don't know where that photo was taken but it definitely isn't the yard where they were living the last time they were on TV. I got the impression from the tweets that Phil deleted that they were back in touch with the son/brother Christopher so perhaps it's his place? Then again with Audrey's long list of ailments the social services perhaps helped to procure them a council house? If so they should be thanking her - but the neighbours at the old place will be thanking her more!

(thanks for posting the link)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma is more enormous than ever in that picture. She needs help.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is Emma wearing glasses?
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,357
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    She's nicked off with Phil's ipad :D

)

That made me howl with laughter! :D
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Why is Emma wearing glasses?

I just burst out laughing looking at Emma's expression with the glasses on :blush:
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,639
    Forum Member
    Nice one Aud! Glad she got away. If she has any sense she will stay away. Maybe in time to come we will see a new svelte and confident Aud appearing on This Morning getting a full makeover (including bra) and discussing her 29 years of Chawner hell. :D I do genuinely hope she makes a better life for herself now she is away from the font of all poison.

Loved this quote from the article
    Audrey had taken her clothes and Philip’s iPad and left her wedding ring

No doubt bought with the carers money/DLA claimed for Aud, so she probably thought she was entitled to it. :D
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Loved this quote from the article

No doubt bought with the carers money/DLA claimed for Aud, so she probably thought she was entitled to it. :D

But how are they going to look for work now?!? :D:D:D Hope the car has been taken from them too.

I wonder where she is?! :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    But how are they going to look for work now?!? :D:D:D Hope the car has been taken from them too.

Oooh I never thought of that! If that was a mobility car for Audrey then it will go. OMG, it couldn't happen to a nicer toxic trio :D

Nice one Aud :cool:

EDIT: I have a feeling she's perhaps in a home of some sort, she is over 60 after all and her various ailments do means she needs looked after, I don't know if she'd be able to cope even in sheltered housing. I hope she's sitting there now in her new LazyAud, TV mag in one hand and remote control in the other :D

I know she wasn't perfect and she had her faults (many of them, laziness being the major one I would have thought!) but she probably knew she was only tolerated for the benefits that came with her in that house and from what we witnessed on the telly they treated her appallingly. I can't remember where they were now but I remember Audrey having a funny turn and her blood pressure went through the roof (mega dangerous levels) and they were arguing about who HAD to go in the ambulance with her, not fighting as to which one went, NONE of them wanted to accompany her! I think Sam got in eventually but was sitting their sulking and huffing complaining that her mother spoiled everything! Unbelievable.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The same way they looked for it before I imagine. Sitting at a computer, struggling to read the words on the Job website, with Emma saying " I'm not getting out of bed for less than £10 an hour", Phil saying " Well you know I'd love to work, but my legs are too bad, I can't stand for long" and Sam weeping and wailing that she can't be a mobile hairdresser any longer as none of them are mobile anymore.
  • OdonataOdonata Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe it's taken this long for Audrey to leave. They used to live across from my friend, and the girls went to my high school. The abuse launched at the mother was absolutely shocking. They'd sit right outside the school gates in their people carrier, and scream at each other.
    Forum Member
    greengran wrote: »
    The same way they looked for it before I imagine. Sitting at a computer, struggling to read the words on the Job website, with Emma saying " I'm not getting out of bed for less than £10 an hour", Phil saying " Well you know I'd love to work, but my legs are too bad, I can't stand for long" and Sam weeping and wailing that she can't be a mobile hairdresser any longer as none of them are mobile anymore.

Phil and his Lorry Diabetes. What it him who had Sleep Hackney too, or was that Aud? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No don't forget kiviraat that Phil can't work because of his lorry diabetes :D Who had the helicopter pylons? :D What did he call a lumber puncture again? Phil's medical mistakes were hilarious!
    Gnomsie wrote: »
    I can't believe it's taken this long for Audrey to leave. They used to live across from my friend, and the girls went to my high school. The abuse launched at the mother was absolutely shocking. They'd sit right outside the school gates in their people carrier, and scream at each other.

Thanks for this inside info! After hearing that I'm even more pleased that Audrey escaped!

I don't think Phil ever loved Aud (she was pregnant when they married so he might have felt forced into it) and when they had those kids, deliberately or not, his dislike of her rubbed off on the kids and Aud has probably reacted in a hostile manner to their attitudes and it's been a horrible vicious circle since. Like I say it might not even be deliberate but either way he succeeded in getting those girls right on his side. I think he's poison TBH and now that Audrey's gone I hope they start to see eventually see that.
  • OdonataOdonata Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No don't forget kiviraat that Phil can't work because of his lorry diabetes :D Who had the helicopter pylons? :D What did he call a lumber puncture again? Phil's medical mistakes were hilarious!

Thanks for this inside info! After hearing that I'm even more pleased that Audrey escaped!

I don't think Phil ever loved Aud (she was pregnant when they married so he might have felt forced into it) and when they had those kids, deliberately or not, his dislike of her rubbed off on the kids and Aud has probably reacted in a hostile manner to their attitudes and it's been a horrible vicious circle since. Like I say it might not even be deliberate but either way he succeeded in getting those girls right on his side. I think he's poison TBH and now that Audrey's gone I hope they start to see eventually see that.

The father is a vile man. He'd shout abuse at his neighbours young kids, put knives through their balls should they go into their garden, which was an overgrown mess covered in dog shit. An awful, nasty man.
    I do remember the neighbours revenge though. Expanding foam all over their door, in the keyhole, letter box, their windows.

This was before they lived in Ramsbottom. They lived in Bury close to the high school they attended. Emma was my age, and had a temper. Sam was more reserved and kept herself to herself.
    Forum Member

Helicopter pylons? What was the story behind that! :D
    We should compile a list of Chawnerisms. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gnomsie wrote: »
    The father is a vile man. He'd shout abuse at his neighbours young kids, put knives through their balls should they go into their garden, which was an overgrown mess covered in dog shit. An awful, nasty man.
    I do remember the neighbours revenge though. Expanding foam all over their door, in the keyhole, letter box, their windows.

This was before they lived in Ramsbottom. They lived in Bury close to the high school they attended. Emma was my age, and had a temper. Sam was more reserved and kept herself to herself.

Thanks again, it's just as I always suspected. He always tries to make himself out to be hard done against when I reckon he's a nasty person. Doesn't surprise me at all to hear about him shouting abuse, where they lived when they were filming the final series 'Last Chance' they were having barneys with the neighbours! In fact Phil, Emma and Sam eventually ended up in court for harassing the elderly woman across the road. Typical Phil, picking on kids and older ladies but not big hefty blokes! But if you listen to them it's all someone else's fault, everyone else is picking on them *roll eyes*

Helicopter pylons? What was the story behind that! :D
    We should compile a list of Chawnerisms. :D

One of them had the stomach complaint H. Pylori (helicobacter pylori) but Phil called it Helicopter Pylons on his facebook page IIRC :D Now I'm not laughing at the condition because my mum had it and it's nasty but come on, helicopter pylons, ROFL!!

I know that combined they're not very nice people but they are not 'arf funny at times!
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks again, it's just as I always suspected. He always tries to make himself out to be hard done against when I reckon he's a nasty person. Doesn't surprise me at all to hear about him shouting abuse, where they lived when they were filming the final series 'Last Chance' they were having barneys with the neighbours! In fact Phil, Emma and Sam eventually ended up in court for harassing the elderly woman across the road. Typical Phil, picking on kids and older ladies but not big hefty blokes! But if you listen to them it's all someone else's fault, everyone else is picking on them *roll eyes*

One of them had the stomach complaint H. Pylori (helicobacter pylori) but Phil called it Helicopter Pylons on his facebook page IIRC :D Now I'm not laughing at the condition because my mum had it and it's nasty but come on, helicopter pylons, ROFL!!

I know that combined they're not very nice people but they are not 'arf funny at times!

They truly are 'The Gift that keeps on Giving', everytime we think they've sunk back into obscurity, up the pop again with something new to make us laugh.
    I wonder how Aud's doing away from the toxic trio.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    They truly are 'The Gift that keeps on Giving', everytime we think they've sunk back into obscurity, up the pop again with something new to make us laugh.
    I wonder how Aud's doing away from the toxic trio.

She'll be in her new LazyAud with a TV mag in one hand and the remote in the other :D
    I hope someone takes her back to those stables where she was really enjoying herself until the Toxic Trio decided to use it as a stick to beat her with.

Have they popped up in any mags this week like Closer, New or Now doing their sad faces? And possibly a pic of them with sad faces with a few pennies in their hands signifying how much money they've lost since Aud left? (and Emma trying to look cool in her baseball cap and sunglasses but failing miserably! :D)
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Wow, didn't see that article until now. Sam is as big as ever and Emma really has passed into the Audrey size range.

Here's some comments from Phil on Facebook.

He gets called 'gay' by some idiot.
    Wye do I bother some people make me sick I have, got nothing agenct gays I have a friend and, he is a good singer and a good friend to I have known him since the girs, was 7years, old

And on to the crisis in Chawner Land.
    The girls, have been very good to me both been by my side xx
    Thank you all for your nice comments it is a appreciated I just like to know wye my wife done it to me has I done everything for her and to just turn like she did she ended up pulling sams hair and . Pinching her in away I am glad she has gone has she hit both of the girls I have had to stand in front of her so she would leave then alone

And now she is in a ruth nursing home and she is not enjoying it her choice she went there

Didn't even ask how my 60th birthday was or even get a card so a don't think she ever loved me at all just wanted me to do everything for her and on the 30th of July it has been 29 years

So according to Phil, Audrey IS in a nursing home, but doesn't like it. No idea how much truth to put on that last statement. I suspect there is very little contact going on between the three and the escapee.

As to the alledged abuse given out by Audrey, in all honesty I believe it, but I suspect she got as much as she was giving out.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    What's a Ruth nursing home, for goodness sake?
  • catgilcatgil Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    What's a Ruth nursing home, for goodness sake?

I was going to ask the same :D:D:D
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    If she's in a nursing home, run by a lady called Ruth I assume, then her benefits will have gone with her, and that's why her husband is so distraught. Poor man, my heart bleeds for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    Wow, didn't see that article until now. Sam is as big as ever and Emma really has passed into the Audrey size range.

Here's some comments from Phil on Facebook.

He gets called 'gay' by some idiot.

And on to the crisis in Chawner Land.

So according to Phil, Audrey IS in a nursing home, but doesn't like it. No idea how much truth to put on that last statement. I suspect there is very little contact going on between the three and the escapee.

As to the alledged abuse given out by Audrey, in all honesty I believe it, but I suspect she got as much as she was giving out.

Hmmm. He had to stand in front of the girls to stop Audrey hitting them? Strange, I don't remember him standing in front of Audrey to stop Samantha laying into her that time when they were on holiday and they were being filmed! In fact he totally backed Sam up and never said a thing about her hitting her mother!! :o

I agree, I bet with that lot it was six of one and a half-dozen of the other. Even if Audrey struck first there's no way they wouldn't have retaliated in kind, after all they know daddy is always on their side *roll eyes*

And he wonders why she got fed up and left?

I also reckon that I it's wishful thinking that Aud doesn't like the nursing home, he wants to think that she's hating it and regrets leaving because he wants her to suffer for it. Unless they're making her get up and exercise of course, then she will hate it :D

(thanks for posting more updates!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can only see Audrey hating a nursing home if they try to limit her TV time. In many places there is a communal TV room, and she may have to share. :(

Phil must have left her alone a lot for her to be able to coordinate all of this with social services. He should have treated his golden goose a bit better...
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I can only see Audrey hating a nursing home if they try to limit her TV time. In many places there is a communal TV room, and she may have to share. :(

Phil must have left her alone a lot for her to be able to coordinate all of this with social services. He should have treated his golden goose a bit better...

I'm wondering if social services were already offering her a place for a while, with the families knowledge, and her always declining, or forced to decline and then she had a change of mind.

Surprised the Daily Mail hasn't picked this up yet, because it is ideal click bait for them. Or does the lack of newspaper coverage elsewhere show that the 15 mins of fame for the Chawners is well and truly up?
  • TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should imagine if she is in a nursing home the meals will be very limited and at set times.

No more trifle , sausages or chocolate orange for Aud but hopefully this will kick start her to loose some weight