Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Audrey has got her results and has come back clear so Audrey has got to go back next year

That means the yeast has come back, been scraped off and she'll go back next year for the same. I wonder if any doctors have asked about her hygiene 'regime' at home?

*makes self feel sick* :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    OH that's vile!
  • chawlvischawlvis Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    tenorlady wrote: »
    When Phil says "we" is he referring to the entire family having bronchitis? Or does he think he's royalty?

Isn't Phil on record as telling his Kiwi fans that Brits regard the Chawners as a "second Royal Family"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    OH that's vile!

Sorry Simi! :o:D

'Bet it's true though!
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chawlvis wrote: »
    Isn't Phil on record as telling his Kiwi fans that Brits regard the Chawners as a "second Royal Family"?

Oh yes, he did say that - along with the claim that they are regarded with as much affection as the Osbournes.

Good job Sharon Osbourne is unaware of this, or the Chawners would be getting one of her famous filled Tiffany boxes :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I'd hate to see the contents of a Chawner filled Tiffany box.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    I'd hate to see the contents of a Chawner filled Tiffany box.

It would have to be a large box.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    It would have to be a large box.:D

:eek::o EWK I'm reading that just before I go to sleep!
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Phil saying they all have bronchitis so that they don't have to do the walk next week? Or is the mould in the house that insufferable that they have all come down with it at the one time?? :D
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Is Phil saying they all have bronchitis so that they don't have to do the walk next week? Or is the mould in the house that insufferable that they have all come down with it at the one time?? :D

Probably both. They live on top of each other in a small, filthy house along with a bunch of animals who also contribute to the filth. If one of them picks up something, the others are bound to get it since none of them is in prime physical condition. And, is this an excuse, yoooooo betcha. He's setting them up early.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Probably both. They live on top of each other in a small, filthy house along with a bunch of animals who also contribute to the filth. If one of them picks up something, the others are bound to get it since none of them is in prime physical condition. And, is this an excuse, yoooooo betcha. He's setting them up early.

Perhaps someone has lifted Aud's boob and let the mould wander free :eek: I wonder if he'll apologise to his fans or just ignore everyone like last time :D It doesn't really matter since he only has one sponsor and we all know what they thought of him! I can't seem to find a JustGiving page for Sam, only him and darling Emma. Does she have one? God they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery if they tried! (well the girls did try for the anniversary and look at how that was :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps someone has lifted Aud's boob and let the mould wander free :eek: I wonder if he'll apologise to his fans or just ignore everyone like last time :D It doesn't really matter since he only has one sponsor and we all know what they thought of him! I can't seem to find a JustGiving page for Sam, only him and darling Emma. Does she have one? God they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewry if they tried! (well the girls did try for the anniversary and look at how that was :D)

Does Emma have any sponsors?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Emma have any sponsors?

Emma has Sweet Fanny Adams on her donation page. She knows noone in real life (well noone that actually likes her or her abysmal family) so I doubt she's had any sponsors in person Salty. Although I'm sure they'd just take the money and not put it on the list! :D

Bet bronchitis hasn't stopped Our Em from puffing away on ****!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma has Sweet Fanny Adams on her donation page. She knows noone in real life (well noone that actually likes her or her abysmal family) so I doubt she's had any sponsors in person Salty. Although I'm sure they'd just take the money and not put it on the list! :D

Bet bronchitis hasn't stopped Our Em from puffing away on ****!

Facebook 'friends' eh? What are they like? Can't even chip in a quid, not even all their 'friends' in New Zealand. ;)

This is all leading up to the revelation next week that they've all been too ill to take part.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Facebook 'friends' eh? What are they like? Can't even chip in a quid, not even all their 'friends' in New Zealand. ;)

This is all leading up to the revelation next week that they've all been too ill to take part.

Oh I know, he'd have 5 grand if they all chipped in a quid! :p If they turn up I really will eat my hat (I'll get the OH to crochet me one out of Strawberry Laces). Phil kindly took that photo of him smirking and wearing his ill-fitting t-shirt, so I'm sure they can extend that to one of them all crossing the finishing like (in an Ambulance by the sound of things!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Sorry to jump into this thread, but are these that really obese family that were on the X Factor, the daughter was in a huge wedding dress or something?

Do they have their own show, I can't find anything about it anywhere? Not that I'd want to watch it of course, I'm not that sad.......*coughs*:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joey1985 wrote: »
    Sorry to jump into this thread, but are these that really obese family that were on the X Factor, the daughter was in a huge wedding dress or something?

Do they have their own show, I can't find anything about it anywhere? Not that I'd want to watch it of course, I'm not that sad.......*coughs*:o

Welcome to the thread! :)
    If you really want to see a taster *cough* there's some here.
    You might need a bucket within reach though. ;)

http://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ie=UTF-8&ion=1#q=chawners+last+chance+bio&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=vid&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=NqFVUPLcIeKi0QXf8IHwCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QqwQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=400075cc438a5bd4&biw=1280&bih=909&ion=1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member

Oh thanks for that (I think!). I just started watching the clips and couldn't stop. What a bunch of odd-bods:eek:

Think I'm having salad for lunch today :D
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Joey1985 wrote: »
    Oh thanks for that (I think!). I just started watching the clips and couldn't stop. What a bunch of odd-bods:eek:

Think I'm having salad for lunch today :D

That's what its like! Car crash tv at its best :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    That's what its like! Car crash tv at its best :D

It's a shame that there aren't any plans for another series of 'Big Fat Challenge'. Not surprising really seeing as they all failed.

Maybe they could just do a fly-on-the-wall reality show just for the sake of it. They're entertaining enough. :p
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    According to Phil Chawner the Japanese are making another reality show about them, but no one believes him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EuroChris wrote: »
    It's a shame that there aren't any plans for another series of 'Big Fat Challenge'. Not surprising really seeing as they all failed.

Maybe they could just do a fly-on-the-wall reality show just for the sake of it. They're entertaining enough. :p
    What, just 24/7 Chawners, a film of them snoring, eating,burping, eating, farting, eating, watching telly, eating, arguing, eating, fighting, eating, meeting Peter Andre, eating, bullying the elderly neighbour, eating, breaking the straining order, eating, having their ATOS assessment, eating, and eating, and eating, and eating?
  • princesstechprincesstech Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    *waves at everyone* Hi another long time lurker here. I was reading this thread a long time before I actually watched any of the programmes. You are a seriously entertaining bunch.

I did watch a few episodes fairly recently but to be honest I just couldn't bear it. I feel physically sick when I see them eat.

One of the reasons I have popped my head up so to speak is that I am a member on another forum which actually deals with some quite serious issues and recently someone has joined and they type in Philth speak! Seriously. Even using "has" instead of as. I have checked and double checked but this person is a female and from a different part of the country. I wonder if they could be related..............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *waves at everyone* Hi another long time lurker here. I was reading this thread a long time before I actually watched any of the programmes. You are a seriously entertaining bunch.

I did watch a few episodes fairly recently but to be honest I just couldn't bear it. I feel physically sick when I see them eat.

One of the reasons I have popped my head up so to speak is that I am a member on another forum which actually deals with some quite serious issues and recently someone has joined and they type in Philth speak! Seriously. Even using "has" instead of as. I have checked and double checked but this person is a female and from a different part of the country. I wonder if they could be related..............
    Oooh a long lost Chawner relative perhaps? :confused:

The Chawnz don't 'do' family though.

Oldest child Christopher was cast out when he chose his partner and mother of his child over his parents and sisters. Kim, who posts on here, will testify to this.

There is never any mention of grandparents/aunties/uncles/cousins - and they must have SOME relatives!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Oooh a long lost Chawner relative perhaps? :confused:

The Chawnz don't 'do' family though.

Oldest child Christopher was cast out when he chose his partner and mother of his child over his parents and sisters. Kim, who posts on here, will testify to this.

There is never any mention of grandparents/aunties/uncles/cousins - and they must have SOME relatives!

Phil's mother's dead and Aud was adopted wasn't she? Or was it 'sold' for thirty bob?

No wonder there's no rellies! ;)