BB — Antartica (Part 33)

Comments

• mazeymazey Posts: 136,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    skf1 wrote: »
    It is so weird coming on here and seeing this discussion! Love it. Obviously you haven't seen what happens but I will say nothing - until then! There is a few I'd love to see gone. Hovever - I was so happy when that arrogant git Cameron got the boot last week! I look forward to what you guys think in regards to tonight.

Steph

Morning Steph, I have seen it now, happy with Cassie going, I was sorry to see Cameron go in the end even though I had disliked him at the start.

Tough as boots camel meat next week. They have more camels in Australia than any other country.
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cassie off with a letter of recommendation from Marco.

She can now walk in to a job in any McDonald's in Australia.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was mistaken about episode four of The Americans it is on tomorrow morning.
  • skf1skf1 Posts: 7,857
    Forum Member
    I'll tell you what pissed me off! Not once was it mentioned a customer had found found fish bones. DESPITE the fact Marco and his repetitive voice over and over teating - that will get you off the show. Why does he have to say everything 4-5 times? Does that annoy anyone?

Also Cassie boiled her moose over as he stopped them all - while talking and listening to the sound of his own voice!

ALSO! Cassie 'will do the dessert for the team' is still not sitting well with me - and to approve her duck - when you already had started it - I feel that was unfair!

I got to rant! This is gonna become my new favorite thread!

Steph
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think Cassie was the worst and as for the bone I still think that woman brought it with her.

She probably also had a slug in her bag just in case she got salad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Cassie off with a letter of recommendation from Marco.

She can now walk in to a job in any McDonald's in Australia.
    I suspect MPW has as many enemies as friends in the catering world.
    I'll tell you what pissed me off! Not once was it mentioned a customer had found found fish bones. DESPITE the fact Marco and his repetitive voice over and over teating - that will get you off the show. Why does he have to say everything 4-5 times? Does that annoy anyone?
    I wish someone would smack him in the face with a big pan when he repeats and repeats. He did it to the waiting staff as well tonight.
    Also Cassie boiled her moose over as he stopped them all - while talking and listening to the sound of his own voice!

ALSO! Cassie 'will do the dessert for the team' is still not sitting well with me - and to approve her duck - when you already had started it - I feel that was unfair!
    Cassie should have taken the mousse off the heat when he called them, she should have learned by now how much he loves to speechify.

I think the others did not trust her with another dish, she put up no resistance to doing it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose Cassie being only a junior chef didn't really have a chance the likes of Nick have been at it for 50 years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm off to grab a nap.

Night All :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    I suppose Cassie being only a junior chef didn't really have a chance the likes of Nick have been at it for 50 years.
    Experience helps at competitions like MC Pro, Cassie may know a lot for her age but she has not met the sort of problems and mishaps that happen in kitchens over time so has not developed strategies for coping, she just falls apart or hopes crying will get her off the hook.

In a UK MC someone was able to save a dish that had been over salted by adding potatoes to soak up the salt. Was it Sarah who saved a split sauce in an early episode of MC Pro?

Goodnight Tan :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello :)
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SBBA/FK. :)

BB Canada only a week away - if it's as long as the British version it will probably take us up to the UK launch!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Survivor
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Mitch :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some strange lookers.

Morning :)
  • skf1skf1 Posts: 7,857
    Forum Member
    Mitch 123 wrote: »
    Survivor
    Just about to lie down in the bedroom and watch - I get relegated there every Wednesday night!

Catch you on the other end!

Steph
  • Timothy BryceTimothy Bryce Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just about to lie down in the bedroom and watch - I get relegated there every Wednesday night!

Catch you on the other end!

Steph

Is survivor on at 2am?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hq3 is up :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hq3 has kicked into life.
  • Timothy BryceTimothy Bryce Posts: 1,733