Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wings on iTunes during US radio tour (midnight Eastern time)

Mar. 16 #152
    Mar. 17 #154
    Mar. 18 #157
    Mar. 19 #154
    Mar. 20 #146 (4 AM)
    Mar. 21 #138
    Mar. 22 #140 (3 AM)
    Mar. 23 #130
    Mar. 24 #124
    Mar. 25 #123
    Mar. 26 #147
    Mar. 27 #137
    Mar. 28 #120
    Mar. 29 #122
    Mar. 30 #118
    Mar. 31 #106; DNA #79
    April 1 #111 (2 AM)
    April 2 #108
    April 3 #104
    April 4 #97
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are saving the call to the principal for the KIIS website post interview.

So Jesy just revealed she got so sunburned from her Miami vacation that a doctor charged her $5000 to give her an injection. Even her eyelids blistered.

To wind up the interview, Jesy said it was a fact that your body could explode if you sneeze and fart at the same time. I wonder what her Biology teacher thought about her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:

Dennis Haskins ‏@mrbelding

Much love and major props to @LittleMixOffic and my friend @JoJoWright for spreading the love on JoJo's show tonight!!! BTW, they!re great!

http://www.kiisfm.com/pages/JoJo.html?article=11151256
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am worried that Wings will peak where Conor Maynard's song did (#101 and #27 pop).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont really know who that is, but the two acts dont sound similar so why would you think that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://m.soundcloud.com/little-mix/hey-how-you-doin

Why are they always stuffing their faces with food during these?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Chem wrote: »
    Ahhhh that is really great......I see one comment saying that LM fans are right in their listening demo so it should get more radio stations to follow.

Wings is flying up to the top 100 in itunes...it's been kissing the 100 spot for a while.
    Columbia has been great, they seem to be handling LM well.
    HYD is getting interest from America. I wonder if this song will get played on the urban radio in America. It seems it's already down in the urban radio in the uk.
    I've eaten some cheese for a midnight snack and ended up having a nightmare. Can't go back to sleep so doing some code......yayyy me :(
    Maybe. TBH I don't know if they could be considered urban enough even with Missy's addition. The song is still very much pop influenced.

However, I could definitely see HYD getting played on Rhythmic stations which is almost as big as Top 40, and typically has pop-RnB/pop-rap songs on it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still very pop. It's more likely that it could be played on Rhythmic radio. Which is a combination of r&b pop and hip hop.

Edit; oops I didn't realize you posted that. Lol!
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don'y know if this has been asked ;- but does The US get both std and Deluxe versions of DNA?
  • Options
    aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dazzled3 wrote: »
    ^ lol I just hate their music, They're sooo generic,predictable and boring, they don't have that IT factor like girls aloud or little mix :/ if u think they do.... PLZ prove me wrong :D

They're just pretty trolley dollies walking around shopping.
    I used to like them, but gone off, my fave song of them is will always be 'issues'...
  • Options
    aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    Ahhhh that is really great......I see one comment saying that LM fans are right in their listening demo so it should get more radio stations to follow.

Wings is flying up to the top 100 in itunes...it's been kissing the 100 spot for a while.
    Columbia has been great, they seem to be handling LM well.
    HYD is getting interest from America. I wonder if this song will get played on the urban radio in America. It seems it's already down in the urban radio in the uk.
    I've eaten some cheese for a midnight snack and ended up having a nightmare. Can't go back to sleep so doing some code......yayyy me :(

How possible that'd be US radios to suddenly start to playlist HYD be coz of fan pressure ie YouTube, forums, b4 it's supposed US launch date? Or even allowing it to clash with Wings.
    Internet nowadays is just making us impatient, we want it all and now! Lol

... And LM having to release a 5th UK single?
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    should they have not have told the fans for the uk event next Saturday where in London it's going to be held,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rumour has it perrie told a fan she wants another percing somewhere between her thumb and finger,
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »
    What I meant was the blend of white and black music becoming a trend and a constant way of making music (not just one duet every 5 years cause it doesn't mean a lot). Also I am referring to the 60's as I am only talking about modern music.

I only picked a few duets to show how far back they go. And if you think the blending of white and black music is a recent trend you don't really understand the history of modern pop music which actually starts in the 50s. Sam Philips chose Elvis to get a white man who could sound like a black guy. Simply put it has always been a blend of black and white it's not a modern trend at all. All you are saying is that black and white artists perform together more often these days...we are more colour blind thank God.
  • Options
    PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes that's what I meant by blending, white and black artists working together constantly. I was not talking about the Stones or Elvis.
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aldu wrote: »

LOL: - I'ld like as well - but,wishful thinking, much??:D:p
  • Options
    OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The HYD video surpassed 500k in one day, something Wings and DNA didn't do... exciting :D
  • Options
    OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that keeps completely forgetting that CYL was ever a single :o
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their wont be a 5th single. Just be happy we got a 4th! :D

^^^

I havent forgot about CYL but I have went off it so much lol
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    The single can now be pre ordered on itunes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is the HYD video still blocked in some country's, would have more views if everyone could watch it
  • Options
    PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ49zCnsY7c

Is this blocked as well ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09KGnGKrusc

Has anyone seen this? The very own Little Mix's goat version of Wings lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    The HYD video surpassed 500k in one day, something Wings and DNA didn't do... exciting :D

Judging by the likes it's the most well-received video as well. Usually the ratio of likes:dislikes would be something like 30:1 at this point but for HYD it's still 57:1. (call me a geek if you want :p)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    aldu wrote: »
    How possible that'd be US radios to suddenly start to playlist HYD be coz of fan pressure ie YouTube, forums, b4 it's supposed US launch date? Or even allowing it to clash with Wings.
    Internet nowadays is just making us impatient, we want it all and now! Lol

I think this is part of the reason they've blocked it in the US, so that the focus is still on Wings over there. They probably anticipated that a Missy Elliott collab would generate some buzz. Billboard have already reported on it but they had to use an unofficial youtube video. Making the official video available possibly gives mixed messages about which single they're actively pushing.
This discussion has been closed.