Options

Atleast with LF, we can truly see how they edit HM

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know people do not rate Dexter and Gina, but in the LF they came across calm, chilled, relaxed. Its not all drama, drama. I am really liking the combo of D,G&C.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tpau21 wrote: »
    Gina was actually being a darling and her and charlie were bonding.

She was saying Sam is a sweetheart and Charlie was saying Gina is a cutie.

She was drunk and was playing around with the HM's.

I really hope they show this side to her.

And I loved the bit where she was drunk playing with the Evil twin. Piggy backing in the garden and hanging on for dear life and laughing like crazy. It was lovely!
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CMcKinley wrote: »
    LF can be cut too...

True. But generally speaking when you watch it you do realise how it often presents a very different picture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Does anyone else just miss normal conversations and interactions on the Lf, instead of it always being about drama. You dint really vet a gist of their true character, the Lf is always so valuable.

I did. I only realised how much when I watched the live feed in the early hours of this morning.
    It was a genuine pleasure to watch.:)

Who do we thank? Is it Ben Frew?
    That's his name isn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No they will show Charlie asking her if she likes Hazel and Gina saying, "no I can't even lie, no." :D

You're probably right. I can imagine that's exactly what they'll do.
    What you quoted is actually true, but in a way it's not reality, because it wouldn't represent a true rounded picture of reality due to lots of other things that happened or were said as well.