Vincent Could Win This

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Imo Vincent could win this he is very popular and he could pick a lot of the anyone but Joey vote.

Comments

• sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    Who is he?
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    He's a pro dancer - famous from Strictly Come Dancing.

He really loves himself but he's funny with it.

Can't wait for him to go in! He'll make the guys wake up to themselves!
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the same viewers transfer over and vote for this person
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think/hope he will be great. A popular pro dancer on a show watched by 10million+ people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think/hope he will be great. A popular pro dancer on a show watched by 10million+ people.

Not so sure to be honest
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the SCD voters differ from IAC voters in terms of ages etc, so the voters will not necessarily transfer over. However Strictly fans are loyal and I think his supporters will watch and vote for him, even if they would not usually get so involved in IAC. I just hope though the charm and wit he showed on Strictly does come across.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the SCD voters differ from IAC voters in terms of ages etc, so the voters will not necessarily transfer over. However Strictly fans are loyal and I think his supporters will watch and vote for him, even if they would not usually get so involved in IAC. I just hope though the charm and wit he showed on Strictly does come across.

I can barely believe I'm posting over here but yes, haven't watched this since the early days, watching now for Vincent but loving Matthew too. I think there could be a lot like me out there.
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know we only saw a tiny bit of him at the end of the show, but what I saw, I didn't like that much. I don't dislike him, but he didn't strike me as potential winner material either.

Maybe you have to be a Strictly fan to see it, I don't know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    I know we only saw a tiny bit of him at the end of the show, but what I saw, I didn't like that much. I don't dislike him, but he didn't strike me as potential winner material either.

I am not sure, but as a strictly fan, I can put this forward hes probably like marmite you either like or you don't. At first glance you may think him slimy but he actually is a guy who takes the mick out of his own humour. Hes really respectful with the women , plays the Italian stallion card a lot (in humour) funny guy ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seem to still be getting 66/1 although one bookie has him at 9/1
  • JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member
    I adore Vincent - I hope he does really well in this, but I'm worried that there won't be much of a cross-over fanbase between Strictly and IAC.

For the uninitiated, he's an absolutely amazing dancer (so, you know, he actually has a real talent, rather than being on here for being a RTV star/goodlooking) and is very funny. He goes on and on about how sexy he is etc, but it's all a joke as he's not your typical beefcake kind of guy. He always comes across as really sweet too, and has had lovely relationships with the celebs he's taught to dance on Strictly and has been known to get very emotional and sheds the odd tear when their partnerships come to an end.

I think he's a sweetheart.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He says stupid things but in a knowing, self deprecating way.

He'll probably take some of Joey's king of stupid glory, actually.

He's easy to like.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    ChipPaper wrote: »

Agree:eek::rolleyes:
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Love Vincent and have met him a few times at his & Flavias shows.

Very friendly, down to earth, and although he bigs himself up about being God's gift to women, it is all done very tongue-in-cheek and not to be taken seriously :D

I cannot wait to see him in this. :D
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    Love Vincent and have met him a few times at his & Flavias shows.

Very friendly, down to earth, and although he bigs himself up about being God's gift to women, it is all done very tongue-in-cheek and not to be taken seriously :D

I cannot wait to see him in this. :D

Hi Dilly :) Long time no see ;)

I'm bursting with anticipation too! :D
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him.Yes he plays up to the Italian stallion God's gift to women image but all in fun and he has had great relationships with the celeb partners he has had on Strictly. I think he will be funny especially as he has said he's scared of bugs etc.
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vincent is a dote. All that stuff about him being god's gift to women is completely tongue in cheek. I can never understand how people can think he is serious about it, he always has a twinkle in his eye as he says it!

I hope the viewers who don't know him from Strictly judge him with an open mind. He is a lovely, warm and very, very funny man.
  • Loretta_LeeLoretta_Lee Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    He is very funny and i really like him, i hope that he does well!!
  • -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I looove Strictly and also love Vincent, hope he does well! :D
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never heard of him, but from reading about his tongue in cheek, gods gift to women schtick, I am starting to dislike him already :p
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Vincent he is so vain but so endearing
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    Love Vincent he is so vain but so endearing

Agree. His vain act is just that, an act. I love him:)
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vincent top of the fav poll already and he is not even in the camp yet. Strange who is bottom.
  • Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His comedic British/Italian accent with funny lisp will help him win new fans.

His description of the rats as "mouses" was hilarious. LOL :D
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's too early to tell.

And it took even some Strictly fans a bit of time to 'get' Vincent.

I adore him though, ridiculous chap, very funny, and warm and kind.

I hope people give him a chance.