Sam - ''I could be going home because of lying reasons''

HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
Forum Member
✭✭✭
No Sam, if you go home it's because the PUBLIC have sent you home!

The housemates can put you up for eviction but it's the public who will decide your fate.

I've never seen such an arrogant reaction to someone being nominated. Nearly everyone in that house has been nominated and put up for eviction. The rest of them just take it on the chin.

Why is she so special?

Who the hell does she think she is?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is such a whiny cow! Personality is so bland as well. Only time she has anything to contribute is when she's whinging or moaning about others!
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a TOWIE star :)
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I view voting like the Hunger Games, you stick with your mates and try and eliminate those you don't like and then it's in for the kill as the house gets smaller. Sooner or later everyone has to go... She's being very nauseating over being up for eviction.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No but you could be going home because you're a boring *******.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather be up every week then stay in if the public didn't like me they could vote me out.

I would rather never be up until the final so the public could have longer to get to know me and make an informed decision.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    She's a TOWIE star :)

I've never watched Towie, but every time one of them pops up on another show they seem incredibly thick and stuck in the Me, Me, Me mode.
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's hardly going to win anyone over by whinging about being up.
  • FudgetybudgetyFudgetybudgety Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Perhaps you're just not very interesting Sam. At least Jim and Liz have provided memorable moments.
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Liz made a great point when she asked why she was being cast as the bad guy, when everyone (including Sam) put her up as well, yet you never see her throwing a sulk over it like Sam has.

Sam seems to think she should be allowed to sail into the final unimpeded and that's the height of arrogance. It's not as if she's provided even a tiny modicum of entertainment either. She's probably one of the dullest CBB contestants ever to have entered.

I really hope she goes on Wednesday, but sadly, I think it'll be Liz who goes.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always makes me chuckle.

Moaning about being up for eviction when you will happily nominate two others for potential eviction.

:)
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    They keep telling her that she is the Favourite & she keeps saying "I know"?.......No communication my arse!

I've never seen anyone so indignant at being up for eviction and just because of her & their reaction, I'll be happy if she leaves on Wednesday.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Always makes me chuckle.

Moaning about being up for eviction when you will happily nominate two others for potential eviction.

:)

I know, it beggars belief doesn't it.
  • sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't know who the heck she was until watching CBB. I still don't really know who the heck she is. All I do know is she's gone from nicey nicey nobody to sulky sulkington from Sulkington Saaath now that people (two of them begads!) have very DARED to nominate her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    They keep telling her that she is the Favourite & she keeps saying "I know"?.......No communication my arse!

I've never seen anyone so indignant at being up for eviction and just because of her & their reaction, I'll be happy if she leaves on Wednesday.

Totally agree...
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tough Sam, you're just going to have to lump it.
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    I'm not lying...........you are spot on lolx
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Ive gone off her a bit. Should have took the nom with more of a devil may care attitude. Thats what the public likes to see.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Her friend Ollie isn't hasn't helped by going in the diary room and having a rant about how she shouldn't be up, why is it just the old fogies who aren't in your gang that should be put up, if she is as popular as she thinks then she won't get voted out... or will she ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Ollie: "I'm going to need you as my rock at some point."

Sam: "I'll be here for you."

Oh will you now.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I view voting like the Hunger Games, you stick with your mates and try and eliminate those you don't like and then it's in for the kill as the house gets smaller. Sooner or later everyone has to go... She's being very nauseating over being up for eviction.

You couldn't accuse her of being mates with Liz and Jim. She hardly ever speaks to them.
  • roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm ... did she not have two votes and use them to nominate who she wanted out.....
    She has been a waste of space in there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her friend Ollie isn't hasn't helped by going in the diary room and having a rant about how she shouldn't be up, why is it just the old fogies who aren't in your gang that should be put up, if she is as popular as she thinks then she won't get voted out... or will she ?
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Ollie: "I'm going to need you as my rock at some point."

Sam: "I'll be here for you."

Oh will you now.

They're a couple of disappointing bores. And they're disappointing bores with a staggering air of entitlement. Why do they both think the title of winner is in the bag for them?? I find it very odd :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sezzie wrote: »
    They're a couple of disappointing bores. And they're disappointing bores with a staggering air of entitlement. Why do they both think the title of winner is in the bag for them?? I find it very odd :confused:

Sorry to quote myself, but just to add... up until now, the crowd at the live shows seem to have supported Ollie and Sam with loads of cheering too - why???? They've done eff all to deserve the cheers on CBB - maybe they're amazing at what they do outside of CBB? I don't know, I've never heard of them before :confused:
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's probably just annoyed that her game plan to stick with Ollie and look cutesy has failed. She's a complete wallflower and wants to do as little as possible to get as far as she can.

Waste of a HM this year. Ollie isn't much better either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or because you are as entertaining as plank of wood. Nice but dreary.