3 Regulars Heading for Hospital in January... (Spoilers)

Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
Forum Member
[news]- Hollyoaks: New Year fight to have horrifying consequences
- Hollyoaks spoiler pictures: Sienna's wedding plan shocks Dodger
- Hollyoaks spoilers up to January 2[/news]

Nancy, Rick and whoever Dodger and Sienna run over look set to be heading to hospital in January 2015, so it looks like it's out of those 3 characters for who is the first victim of the angel of death.

Comments

• mercury01mercury01 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    Nancy, Rick and whoever Dodger and Sienna run over look set to be heading to hospital in January 2015, so it looks like it's out of those 3 characters for who is the first victim of the angel of death.

Have a feeling Nancy is on her way out. Dodger is too obvious as we all know he is leaving
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member

Sienna runs someone else over?! :o
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Nancy is safe for the moment. I would put Dodger as the first victim of the killer, just for the one reason they would go for more suspects with Sienna and Patrick, just so it's not made to look like someone in the hospital straight away.
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,648
    Forum Member
    Reading the new episode summaries, Dodger gets hurt in the crash, Sinead is also somehow in life threatening trouble and there is issue with Jason.

So quite a few people in hospital to get us guessing who will die, I am guessing Dodger as I can't see him walking away from Maxine, Minnie or Myra-P.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think Nancy will be killed in the 'Angel of Death' SL.

In the episode after someone is run over it says; 'Sinead's life hangs in the balance' maybe it's her? Or, Nico hasn't been heard of since she ran off, maybe they hit Nico and she does? After all, giving Sienna her daughter then ripping her away again could be a Ronnie (EE) type of SL they've had similarities with.

I hope Sienna doesn't leave after this SL. Most people said they couldn't see her coming back after last years SL, but this time I can't see a come back. I hope I'm wrong and Sienna is sticking around, loosing Mercedes and Sienna would be too much, specially with Grace showing her soft side lately. We need a bitch to fill the void.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Another day, another murder.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Sick of seeing that bloomin hospital
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds absolutely fantastic, can't wait to see Hollyoaks go even more downhill than before!
  • kjg1995kjg1995 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    According to the twitter of the girl who plays Kim there was a party tonight with a special mention to the guy who plays
    Rick
    so that's probably a bet that they leave
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its Nancy
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually would love it to be Rick, really can't take to the character at all. Nancy does annoy me, but I would love to see her and Darren back together, as a proper couple when they don't have all the problems, but then again this is Hollyoaks, got more chance of the show going at least six months without a death.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Fingers crossed it's Rick! I'm sure it will be unless they want to make him into a proper villain.

Someone from the incestuous liaison will die. Killing off Nico wouldn't solve anything because Sienna still wants Dodger.

One question: where is Minnie in all this?