Comments

• Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feels like a balanced show tbh. Ash and Marc make up, Christian and Jasmine, Jack snapping at Cristian
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Not great for Harry or Jack

so-so for Marc

Is sam even in the house anymore?
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so they are giving harry and jack a negative edit...not surprised
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    so they are giving harry and jack a negative edit...not surprised

No, they aren't "giving" him it. Even from the unedited clips online, he's made a fool of himself.
  • fext91fext91 Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Tesco edit again for Chloe, Joel & Sam lol
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, they aren't "giving" him it. Even from the unedited clips online, he's made a fool of himself.
    Unedited? Nothing is unedited. Even the online clips push a certain agenda.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not great for Harry or Jack

so-so for Marc

Is sam even in the house anymore?

She's either got a full time job at Tesco or she's permanently residing up Marc's backside
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James Jordan stirring it.

I can't get over that pic of Aisleyne at the top!
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Harry going postal and Nick finally grows a pair

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/225634-big-brother-2015-harry-amelia-loses-it-as-she-dumps-nick-and-vows-to-walk.html

Later, Harry and Nick row and it ends with Nick snapping, “Stop trying to intimidate me. Stop telling me what to do.”

Harry walks away, slamming doors before she is called to the Diary Room by Big Brother.

Marc reacts, “I like Harry but that’s mad.” Nick responds, “It’s not going to happen anymore. There’s going to be no, ‘You’re in the wrong all the time.’ I’m not a hostile person. She’s very hostile.”
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/225634-big-brother-2015-harry-amelia-loses-it-as-she-dumps-nick-and-vows-to-walk.html

Later, Harry and Nick row and it ends with Nick snapping, “Stop trying to intimidate me. Stop telling me what to do.”

Harry walks away, slamming doors before she is called to the Diary Room by Big Brother.

Marc reacts, “I like Harry but that’s mad.” Nick responds, “It’s not going to happen anymore. There’s going to be no, ‘You’re in the wrong all the time.’ I’m not a hostile person. She’s very hostile.”

Nick's an idiot.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    I really think Harry will go Friday now, she is acting pathetic atm
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »

Wow...I'm impressed.:o
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is why james is a legend he knows how to strir it up
  • HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Unedited? Nothing is unedited. Even the online clips push a certain agenda.

How do you know it's a bad edit for him and they haven't left out more of him acting a fanny?

We know for a fact that the clip of him going off at Harry and nearly slamming her hand in the guestbook didn't make the HLs. Where does your "negative edit" theory stand up with that?
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    James Jordan stirring it.

I can't get over that pic of Aisleyne at the top!

She reminds me of waking up in the morning and having to sit on a really cold toilet seat.
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like BB might be gearing up to sacrifice Harry. I like the girl and think she's been treated harshly. Especially from the ex-HMs and "legends" who arse-lick Nick and diss her in the same sentence. But still...Marc is my favourite and I will be pleased if he stays in.
  • nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I much prefer Harry to Nick he is a proper little twerp