Slay Tre!!!!

SapphicGrrlSapphicGrrl Posts: 3,993
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What a revolting, smarmy, rancid pile of slimy turd is Tre! :mad: It was so obvious he should have gone tonight, but I think Sir A has had the nod to keep him in, as I suppose some berk somewhere has decided that he's compulsive viewing! (Unless he's just going to keep him dancing on a string for his own amusement.) Even the relatively mild-mannered Alan and Margaret were almost pleading to have him booted off - if he doesn't go soon, I think even Alan may be tempted to smack him in the gob with a brick, just to shut him up. Mouthy (or should that be potty-mouthy!), rude, arrogant, opinionated, a stirrer, won't listen, talks across constantly, two-faced and basically completely useless and talks out of his arse three goes in four - forget killing Bill, SLAY TRE!!!!! :eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    nah, Tre is annoying but he was absolutely right tonight. Rory was a useless manager. made the wrong decisions, put people's backs up, acted like a total a**e!

I'm not Tre's biggest fan but he was not in the wrong tonight

and he's not as bad as Sayed was last year
  • EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    I don't think he should have gone at all. I'd much rather him than someone like Rory who talks down to people and acts as if he is superior. If he had been talking to me like a child I would have reacted the same way as Tre.

I can't see him winning as like Syed from last year, Sir Alan probably won't take a risk in hiring him. But I do think he'll be great across the series and last quite long.
  • SapphicGrrlSapphicGrrl Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not saying Rory shouldn't have gone, but to let Ifti go and keep Tre seems crazy to me - he's such a troublemaker!
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also think Tre should have gone, as AS said, he has to work with his people and I cant imagine Tre fitting in with anyone. Agree with another poster, I think he is being kept in for good tv,, although good is not the word I would use.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not saying Rory shouldn't have gone, but to let Ifti go and keep Tre seems crazy to me - he's such a troublemaker!

No Ifti was a fool, to say he didn't feel like contributing in his own field of expertise means he a loser from the get go. Sir Alan was dead right in sacking the pair of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nah, Tre is annoying but he was absolutely right tonight. Rory was a useless manager. made the wrong decisions, put people's backs up, acted like a total a**e!

I'm not Tre's biggest fan but he was not in the wrong tonight

and he's not as bad as Sayed was last year

Much as I couldn't stand Sayed, in comparison to that ignoramus he had more charm and style about him. And he was a bit easy on the eye. Tre has no redeemable features that I can see and he really let himself down by walking past Rory and ignoring him. What happened to being magnanimous in victory. Unfortunatly I fear we will have to put up with him for a while yet.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All well and good for the company, but how many of us can say we would prefer to have a boss like Tre ? I wouldnt.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sir Alan is not stupid he knows that keeping Tre for a long while makes good ratings just like Syed last year, he will probably be there till about the last 5, there wasn't a danger of Tre going this week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Tre, in the real world he would have been sacked for the way he talks to people. I can see he makes interesting tv though, its like he is there to test the others, surely no one would ever employ someone like him.
  • Ridiculars!Ridiculars! Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Out of the three, he was certainly the right one to stay but that's not saying much.
  • maybemaybe Posts: 4,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valskey wrote:
    I can't stand Tre, in the real world he would have been sacked for the way he talks to people. I can see he makes interesting tv though, its like he is there to test the others, surely no one would ever employ someone like him.

That is true. It would be like employing a teenage boy: 99% testosterone; 1% maturity.

Slay Tre! :D
  • SapphicGrrlSapphicGrrl Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe wrote:
    That is true. It would be like employing a teenage boy: 99% testosterone; 1% maturity.

Slay Tre! :D
    ;):D:D
  • The SwampsterThe Swampster Posts: 8,384
    Forum Member
    Sorry - I disagree. He was the only one talking sense in that room. Rory was the pathetic, immature one, with his horrible, bullying hectoring manner. I think Tre was quite restrained! Rory was possibly the worst manager I've ever seen on the show.
    I don't particularly like Tre - too arrogant - but I think he has far more potential than the two who were fired. He performed best in his team in last week's task and his instincts were right this week (phone the market researchers, get feedback). If I was AS, I'd certainly employ him over the other two wets.
  • Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rory was possibly the worst manager I've ever seen on the show.

You forget Rory had carbon copy tactics to that deranged woman on series 1 , and her childrens 'secret' playing cards trumping the other valid ideas of the team.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Tre has got to be the most unlikeable contestant on the Apprentice....ever.
    Having said that, I am finding it hard to bond with any of the male contestants. Where do they come from? They are unlike anyone I meet in business!
  • LucytashLucytash Posts: 5,897
    Forum Member
    According to Ifti, both he & Rory found Tre's manner threatening. He might have the sell know-how but his intimidating manner is very irritating. Leave the negativity to BB. Tre makes Syed look almost saintly,He did at least have some charm!
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    The man doesn't even know his own collar size - his shirt collars are at least two sizes too big. I've seen tortoise shells that are a tighter fit for tortoises. He ought to lower his head inside his shirt while Sugar is talking - that would unnerve him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tre is another Syed (only worse). He is clearly a nightmare but kept in the show for entertainment value.....He is the "new" most unlikebale man in the UK!

There is something thou a bid odd about him.....I wouldn't be keen on meeting him....he seems a bit pathological.
  • CavegirlCavegirl Posts: 11,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How come Tre got a warning & a second chance but Ifti didn't? I think Rory & Tre should have gone and Ifti told to get a grip!! unless Ifti had asked to leave and they decided to turn it into a firing.
    I think they should sometimes take a risk a fire the controversial personalities sooner as I'm sure some of the other aprentices step forward and fill the breach, their 'entertainment' potential to look stupid is being stifled by people like Tre!!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cavegirl wrote:
    How come Tre got a warning & a second chance but Ifti didn't? I think Rory & Tre should have gone and Ifti told to get a grip!! unless Ifti had asked to leave and they decided to turn it into a firing.
    I think they should sometimes take a risk a fire the controversial personalities sooner as I'm sure some of the other aprentices step forward and fill the breach, their 'entertainment' potential to look stupid is being stifled by people like Tre!!

Because, by his own admission, Ifti contributed 'nothing' to the task and did not want to be there. Tre, for all his faults at least contributed ideas and his presence and didn't just stand around looking unhappy without speaking.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope that T-Bag stays in for quite a while longer yet
  • CavegirlCavegirl Posts: 11,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because, by his own admission, Ifti contributed 'nothing' to the task and did not want to be there. Tre, for all his faults at least contributed ideas and his presence and didn't just stand around looking unhappy without speaking.
    LOL Tre stood around unhappy and not stop moaning about the way the task was being led, did he contribute or just cause disruption?
    I agree with what the guest on the 'you're fired' show said...Rory should have promoted him and sent him off on his own little challenge, he clearly doesn't like working in teams. Given a long enough leash he might hang himself with it.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cavegirl wrote:
    LOL Tre stood around unhappy and not stop moaning about the way the task was being led, did he contribute or just cause disruption?
    I agree with what the guest on the 'you're fired' show said...Rory should have promoted him and sent him off on his own little challenge, he clearly doesn't like working in teams. Given a long enough leash he might hang himself with it.

He caused disruption because of Rory's startling ineptitude. Yes, he was too vocal and could have articulated himself better but Rory was 100% useless.

Ifti contributed diddly squat and was rightly fired.
  • mouthalmightymouthalmighty Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect that SAS is keeping Tre in purely to see how the others cope with managing him.

On 'You're Fired', they said that Rory was related (second cousin) to Princess Di. He certainly shares the brain gene with her...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with many of the posts here. Tre isn't coming across as a particularly pleasent guy, and he'll never win it due to his agressive nature. But to be fair to him, if Rory had actually listened to what he was saying, they might not have ended up being the losing team.

Rory was useless, enough said. As for Ifti, if you were Sir Alan, could you really keep the guy in with a chance of being your apprentice, when his excuse was basically 'yeah, I just didn't really feel up to it that day'? I think the right decision was made.