Options

Jasmine Lennard at it again on twitter

quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
Forum Member
So Jasmine's on twitter again insulting and attacking people.Now it's the turn of her apparently close friend Sophie Anderton.Sorry I don't know how to post a link.
In just the last few months on twitter alone she's spouted out insults at Rhian Sugden,Danica Thrall,Imogen Thomas and Kerry Katona.I'll be honest I don't like any of these people either but what is that woman's problem.

Comments

• Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's one stick short of a bungle
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Ha ha, I've insulted all these people on Twitter too. We have so much in common.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    She makes the women she labels as cheap and trashy look classy in comparison to her. Rather than proving her point she does the opposite.
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Does anyone still even bother about her?

I thought her Come Dine With Me "performance" was the final nail in her, admittedly z-list, showbiz coffin.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ha ha, I've insulted all these people on Twitter too. We have so much in common.

The difference is I don't think Jasmine's in any position to judge anyone else with the things she's done.She lives off her family and "kiss and tell" stories.
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she knows Paula since they're both from a similar background and have Cowell as a mutual friend.They are similar too as people
  • Options
    BingedrinkerBingedrinker Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was that come dine with me episode ever shown?
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    So Jasmine's on twitter again insulting and attacking people.Now it's the turn of her apparently close friend Sophie Anderton.Sorry I don't know how to post a link.
    In just the last few months on twitter alone she's spouted out insults at Rhian Sugden,Danica Thrall,Imogen Thomas and Kerry Katona.I'll be honest I don't like any of these people either but what is that woman's problem.

not her again:rolleyes:
    Links are easy just copy & paste the bar at top of page:) I look at her page now and again as she's a bit mental & interesting. Yesterday she was saying some P.R nicked her cash & calling him all sorts:eek: She's on tomorrow :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jasmine is mad as a bag of frogs :0
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member

That says a lot more about you than it does about them. Is your middle name "Troll" by any chance?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kezabella wrote: »
    I wonder if she knows Paula since they're both from a similar background and have Cowell as a mutual friend.They are similar too as people

Well she's on BOTS tomorrow so I'm sure she'll give her honest opinion. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was that come dine with me episode ever shown?

They showed them but they edited out the heated row between her and Chrissie Rock in which Jasmine threatened to glass her. :eek: They made it look as though Jasmine left on her own accord when she was actually kicked out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    not her again:rolleyes:
    Links are easy just copy & paste the bar at top of page:) I look at her page now and again as she's a bit mental & interesting. Yesterday she was saying some P.R nicked her cash & calling him all sorts:eek: She's on tomorrow :D

Thanks for that I'll remember next time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They showed them but they edited out the heated row between her and Chrissie Rock in which Jasmine threatened to glass her. :eek: They made it look as though Jasmine left on her own accord when she was actually kicked out.

I heard they brought in Margie Clark to take her place. I'd like to see her threaten to glass Margie!:eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    I heard they brought in Margie Clark to take her place. I'd like to see her threaten to glass Margie!:eek::D

As in you don't like Margi or Margi wouldn't stand for it. :confused:
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's on tomorrow's BOTS
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's determined to cling on for dear life to the Celebrity Big Brother fame she once had.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    She's on tomorrow's BOTS

Hmm... That should be fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    She's determined to cling on for dear life to the Celebrity Big Brother fame she once had.

Yeah all 5 days of it. :D
  • Options
    babinabababinaba Posts: 5,447
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    She's on tomorrow's BOTS

apparently not according to her twitter
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are there women that are more vile than Jasmine?
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Jasmine is a sandwich short of a picnic, enough said.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is her twitter name?
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    What is her twitter name?

Don't know it myself but be prepared for some Pete burns type of treatment if you are following her.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her account has either been deleted are it has been removed by twitter