Options

Paedophile ring preys on 50 school girls in West Yorkshire.

Comments

• Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am the only one who almost does not want to watch the news anymore?

As all of these despicable crimes come to light and also the pitiful reaction of the authorities over many years to all the poor children's abuse (which seems far too mild a term for such sheer barbarism) it just makes me feel sad, helpless and utterly furious. :(
  • Options
    WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If our government and laws are so useless they can't even force someone like Shaun Wright out of a job he has proven he has no right being in, I would suggest some massive changes need to be made.

I am sickened to the stomach by the lot of them. How can they have no shame? I ask that as a serious question. How can someone like Shaun Wright and others responsible for ignoring the abuse fail on such a grim and public scale and have the nerve to walk around like they've done nothing wrong! It's making me truly angry.
  • Options
    Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    an example of what happens. Feared into silence

Deacon Alan Morris jailed for school sex abuse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-28855495

Can you please clarify what race he is?

From the picture, it looks like he is Pakistani who used whitening skin cream, he can pass off as a white guy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    This whole thing has become too political. The damn burst on the celebrity stuff with Savile. Quite right. You were going to get new allegations coming forward but the basis of some of the court cases has been iffy. Trouble is there would be allegations of cover up if not pursued.

It is the political agenda behind some of it that is wrong. The McAlpine / BBC stuff was lefties obsessed with outing a Tory. You've got the fishing expeditions where it is clear they want to get someone so throw name to media before any arrest let alone charge. Worrying indeed.

As for this it is the Labour hypocrisy that is shocking. In press shouting about Maggie and 80's missing dossiers/cover ups. All the while they are doing it themselves NOW. 3 reports were surpressed and it seems many are still in denial.

This is a really clear outline of what's gone wrong. It's mainly all dirty politics, isn't it, and f*** the innocent members of the general public who get caught up in it all.

I am so disgusted. Really, really disgusted, almost more than I have ever been about anything.

If this doesn't get people protesting in the streets nothing will. I despair, and I cry for those poor children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering this is the same council that removed children from foster caters because they were UKIP voters I think it's pretty clear where the problems emanated from.

I'd forgotten about that.

I despise UKIP but oh my God. >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I've posted this in a different thread but I think I'll post it here as well as no ones talking about.

Here's an article here about a Welsh councillor, Malcolm King who previously helped to expose historical abuse at north Wales children's homes, whose just been sacked for basically bringing more allegations to the attention of the local council.

From what I understand, he was contacted by social workers who were complaining that the the Child Protection team (who they worked for) were understaffed, overworked, had high levels of cases and were under pressure to close cases too early, so children were at risk.

The reason giving for he sacking was "these allegations are having a negative impact on our staff" :o

After the sacking he said the following:

"The idea that I would simply sit on them, or tell the social workers to go away, is absurd and, of course, dangerous," he said.

"We have a whistle blowing policy in the council, which is to give support to people who want to bring their concerns forward.

"And, of course, child protection is arguably the most important thing that we do as a council.

"So to just sit on that, do nothing about it, would be dangerously complacent," Mr King added.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-28965451

I think this is some evidence that these things aren't investigated because of fears of racism, it seems that it's more that the people in power seem completely unwilling to do anything, it's like they don't care!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    A young girl victim on Jeremy Vine BBC Radio 2, said that she took her clothes with blood and semen on, to the police, but that they "lost" them.

I think I'm going to burst a blood vessel if I keep reading.

This has to be one of the most shocking cases of abuse cover ups ever, even more so because it's happening in 2014 UK, not the dark ages in some backwards hell hole.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BBC are just as pathetic as the Guardian. They are a left-wing liberal propaganda machine that serves the state and not the people.

They are all vile, just as the Daily Mail and the Sun are vile but in a worse way because the BBC and the Guardian present themselves as beacons of social justice and more holier than thou when they are just as - maybe more so - dirty and dangerous as the rightwing nutter tabloids.

So glad I do not currently have to pay a licence fee.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wuthering wrote: »
    I think I'm going to burst a blood vessel if I keep reading.

This has to be one of the most shocking cases of abuse cover ups ever, even more so because it's happening in 2014 UK, not the dark ages in some backwards hell hole.

There are thousands upon thousands of extremists in the UK who would very much like to make this country a savage medieval shithole.

That is their aim. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are thousands upon thousands of extremists in the UK who would very much like to make this country a savage medieval shithole.

That is their aim. >:(

Careful, you will be told that's paranoia/exaggeration and/or that you're racist. :cry:
  • Options
    The MartianThe Martian Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Panorama special next week:

Stolen Childhoods: The Grooming Scandal

Monday 20:30 BBC One
    For more than twenty years the grooming and sexual exploitation of children devastated lives in the South Yorkshire town of Rotherham. Panorama investigates why the police and council ignored warnings about the abuse that affected more than 14 hundred children. Reporter Alison Holt speaks to those who repeatedly tried to raise the alarm and hears from young people and their families, demanding to know why they weren't protected.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04hcg6z
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Also the religion doesn't really make any difference...
    Sorry but that is just completely wrong. There is a whole narrative within extreme conservative Islam or Wahabbism, that is propagated by the Saudis, of subjugation and a complete lack of respect for non muslims, it actively promotes a bigoted dehumanising attitude towards non muslims, and that is what has been being preached here. That is precisely what we see amongst these men, that these girls were dehumanised.
  • Options
    gamez-fangamez-fan Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Careful, you will be told that's paranoia/exaggeration and/or that you're racist. :cry:
    No those days have gone i feel the gloves are off now in this country for the followers of islam
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jzee wrote: »
    Sorry but that is just completely wrong. There is a whole narrative within extreme conservative Islam or Wahabbism, that is propagated by the Saudis, of subjugation and a complete lack of respect for non muslims, it actively promotes a bigoted dehumanising attitude towards non muslims, and that is what has been being preached here. That is precisely what we see amongst these men, that these girls were dehumanised.

Indeed. People really need to stop burying their head in the sand when it comes to this. Look where doing that is getting us so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gamez-fan wrote: »
    No those days have gone i feel the gloves are off now in this country for the followers of islam

Acutally, the ones we need to worry about are the idiot do-gooders who suffer from severe white liberal guilt/hatred and want to be seen as more culturally enlightened than thou. They're the real danger to Britain.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jzee wrote: »

You mean the concept that women are second class citizens, and white girls are third class citizens?
  • Options
    jonmorrisjonmorris Posts: 21,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Acutally, the ones we need to worry about are the idiot do-gooders who suffer from severe white liberal guilt/hatred and want to be seen as more culturally enlightened than thou. They're the real danger to Britain.

And do the most harm to everyone.

It's funny how you can go to any area with a high proportion of people from a 'minority' and they'll tell you just how much they hate high levels of crime being committed by 'their own'.

Why would they enjoy living somewhere with so many bad things happening?

So when the police, councils, agencies, media etc all decide to turn a blind eye to avoid being accused of racism, they're actually screwing over the law abiding people who are left helpless because nobody wants to help them.

In fact, it seems that many do gooders actually have an ulterior motive. Castigate those that say there's a problem, while ensuring the problem continues and just drives people further apart. The minorities get sidelined, making it harder to integrate, lose all trust and faith in authority and the racist groups like the EDL and BNP can thrive.

If there's one good thing that can come out of this, it might be that we will no longer turn a blind eye to such events to avoid people having to ask some tough questions. But, I have little faith that it will really change things.

Earlier today, I passed our local travellers site and there were two young kids (at least one under 10 at a guess) riding a quad-bike around a roundabout, on a dual-carriageway with a 70mph speed limit. I thought about calling the police, for the safety of the children, but suddenly realised that here's another group where you're not allowed to say anything bad without being accused of racism - so I let them be.
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They make an awful lot of money out of those they deem to need their help.
    It has to be one of the biggest growth industries around. There's a constant push to see more and more people as victims of something or the other that they can be paid to service.

Just how many mortgages are paid for by not actually solving any problems but instead servicing them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonmorris wrote: »

In fact, it seems that many do gooders actually have an ulterior motive.

The motive is to show off how cuturally enlightened they are compared to the rest of us and a pathalogical inability to admit when they are wrong.

I speak from a lot of personal experience.
  • Options
    D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The motive is to show off how cuturally enlightened they are compared to the rest of us and a pathalogical inability to admit when they are wrong.

I speak from a lot of personal experience.

You speak as an irritating know it all, who does noting but rant on a forum.
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,572
    Forum Member
    jonmorris wrote: »
    Earlier today, I passed our local travellers site and there were two young kids (at least one under 10 at a guess) riding a quad-bike around a roundabout, on a dual-carriageway with a 70mph speed limit. I thought about calling the police, for the safety of the children, but suddenly realised that here's another group where you're not allowed to say anything bad without being accused of racism - so I let them be.

Can't believe you're being serious there. That is exactly the attitude that helped the abuse in Rotherham to carry on unchecked.
  • Options
    MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Due to the use and threat of extreme and unusual violence I have doubts the authorities could do that much about the problem anyway. Obtaining sufficient evidence and getting witnesses to testify must be nearly impossible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D_Peugeot wrote: »
    You speak as an irritating know it all, who does noting but rant on a forum.

Back at you.
  • Options
    Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    Can't believe you're being serious there. That is exactly the attitude that helped the abuse in Rotherham to carry on unchecked.

While I understand what you're saying, AND why you're saying it, and to all intents and purposes you're right in what you say, it would appear that even if the poster that you were replying to HAD reported the young traveller for riding a quad bike round and round a roundabout, just as in Rotherham, nothing would have been done about it.
    For a long time it has become apparent to me, that it doesn't matter if you're black, white, brown, or yellow, Muslim, Christian, Jewish, or Hindu, if the body charged with enforcing the laws made in Parliament has no desire or will to enforce said laws, you can break them to your heart's content.
    The $64 question is WHY the law is not enforced, someone must be pulling the strings somewhere, or maybe NOT pulling them.
    I'd never advocate it, in case I were deported as an undesirable alien, but all jokes aside, maybe something like the Poll Tax riots, or the revolution of 1787-9 in France, would be the kind of thing to make the Government realise the silent majority have had enough of people getting away with murder, while the Keystone Kops look the other way.