Options

Fan of Anton but....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He shouldnt have gotten himself nominated And I am sure he is thinking the same thing now, that his game is over I liked the game, but he got himself in trouble this week too much, with the stirring Granted BB did stitch him up, but he has watched Big Brother before, so he should know thats always a possibility

So fair does, it was fun while it lasted, but he got too sure of himself in the end.

Comments

• Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ama2k9 wrote: »
    He shouldnt have gotten himself nominated And I am sure he is thinking the same thing now, that his game is over I liked the game, but he got himself in trouble this week too much, with the stirring Granted BB did stitch him up, but he has watched Big Brother before, so he should know thats always a possibility

So fair does, it was fun while it lasted, but he got too sure of himself in the end.

Have to agree, also If Anton is such a revolutionary how come he does not realise that divide and conquer always comes up to bit you in the bum? It will work only at the beginning and once everyone is aware of what is happening they will all turn on the instigator. When he comes out he will maintain that he was only in there to raise his profile, all he can say really. He will soon be forgotten but let him enjoy his week or two of being in the public eye, he is a good HM but others have been far far better. Way too transparent, and not up with the legends. As people have said a junior Victor, but you can only get away with that act once.
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Venetian wrote: »
    Have to agree, also If Anton is such a revolutionary how come he does not realise that divide and conquer always comes up to bit you in the bum? It will work only at the beginning and once everyone is aware of what is happening they will all turn on the instigator. When he comes out he will maintain that he was only in there to raise his profile, all he can say really. He will soon be forgotten but let him enjoy his week or two of being in the public eye, he is a good HM but others have been far far better. Way too transparent, and not up with the legends. As people have said a junior Victor, but you can only get away with that act once.

Well at least he tried better then sitting on the sofa doing nothing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I give him A for effort, he did give it a go. But he neever really showed any likeability is the problem. YOu can do the pantomine villain thing, but you have to be likeable. And in general, as much as I try to support gameplayers, I never really found him likeable, or he never really made me laugh with some of the stuff he accomplished, or made me thing, "wow, that was genious" Like Doctor Will and Boogie, if you watch BBUSA. :D

BUt nice try nonetheless! :)
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »
    Well at least he tried better then sitting on the sofa doing nothing

Well yes. I did say he was good HM, just one who thought he knew more about BB than he did:D
  • Options
    VeryGoodLuverVeryGoodLuver Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

His only mistake was getting caught up in row with Harry, Harry's a spiteful git and that's probably why he's up for eviction, it's not all bad though because if he had to be up this week this is the way to do it, by having four others in the mix he's got fair chance of getting through this, but his fans like you NEED to vote for him by Friday.
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Fan of Anton but...

Can't get my head around that. He posseses all the emotional warmth and charisma of a dead fish. It must be his stupefyingly hilarious DR theatrics that wins people over. His fake laugh is a real thigh-slapper.He's a true comedy genius. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    like i said before anton has himself to blame, theres nothing wrong with playing the game of course with a bit of arrgagonce but jhe took it too far, like you say op he knows how bb is there are always twists so he cant rely on the so called ecscaping the normal nominations.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like his biggest fans are already writing his obituary the first time he's up. It might depend on whether it's a double eviction or not.