WWE Network

Comments

• gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's great news.

Regarding PPVs on the network.Does anyone know if are all ppvs after WM30 are going to be shown live & if so will the ppv be available to watch next day?.

I'm just thinking that if the ppv was available next day on the network then i wouldn't have to give Sky my money :D
  • HardstylerHardstyler Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm about to watch that.

Watched Raw is War last night where Stone Cold drove a beer truck into the arena then Undertaker and Kane 'broke' Vince's ankle on the ring steps. Great stuff.

Can you plz link me to the exact episode as is like to watch that again :) and going off te thumbnails can't figure out which one it is but if u post the link to the stream I could just click n watch!

Thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gerry d wrote: »
    That's great news.

Regarding PPVs on the network.Does anyone know if are all ppvs after WM30 are going to be shown live & if so will the ppv be available to watch next day?.

I'm just thinking that if the ppv was available next day on the network then i wouldn't have to give Sky my money :D

Well nxt arrival is available today and was live last night
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gerry d wrote: »
    That's great news.

No just read that ppvs will NOT air live on the Network they'll be shown 24 hours later
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hardstyler wrote: »
    Can you plz link me to the exact episode as is like to watch that again :) and going off te thumbnails can't figure out which one it is but if u post the link to the stream I could just click n watch!

Thanks

NXT arrival is on the schedule.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No just read that ppvs will NOT air live on the Network they'll be shown 24 hours later

I don't mind that.This will save me some money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NXT arrival is on the schedule.

I know nxt is I watched it
  • gothergother Posts: 14,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the schedule Wrestlemania 30 will be live on the network at 7pm (usa time) which i think is 12am uk time? Here's the schedule http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2014/02/wwe-network-programming-schedule-what-to-watch-at-launch.html
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you sure about that? Haven't WWE already said publicly that all PPV's will get live on the WWE Network?

If WWE do that, no one would pay six times the cost of their monthly network subscription to watch them live on PPV. Also, avoiding spoilers will be impossible as the PPV wouldn't be shown until after the following night's Raw.
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

All PPVs are live on the network.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tribute wrote: »

No they aren't
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

For anyone who watches RAW would of heard Michael cole bang on about the PPVs about 4 times a week for the last month!!! So he's either een giving out false information for subscriptions or they are live on the network
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    - Elimination Chamber will debut on the WWE Network on March 24th due to a contractual obligation with pay-per-view replays. Going forward, all WWE pay-per-views will be available on demand the very next day after they air.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even Vince says all 12 a year live in his opening message on the network
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    - Elimination Chamber will debut on the WWE Network on March 24th due to a contractual obligation with pay-per-view replays. Going forward, all WWE pay-per-views will be available on demand the very next day after they air.

Where does it say they won't be broadcast live? That statement just says they'll be available OD the next day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was under the impression all ppvs were live then on demand on the network.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As i've already posted a link before here's another All WWE PPVS will be live on the Network including Wrestlemania 30. WWE themselves have said this numerous times on RAW. http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-network-launch-all-the-key-questions-answered.php
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    giggityfish80 please go check the official WWE network page FAQ before coming out here with non factual information.
    WWE Network will include

24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming, an on-demand library that you can access everywhere
    All 12 live WWE pay-per-view events including WrestleMania 30
    Groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries
    All WWE, WCW, ECW pay-per-views and classic matches - uncut and uncensored
    Replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes from 2012 and 2013
    A live daily studio show coming this summer
    WWE Network will launch with more than 1,000 hours of on-demand content.
    New, video-on-demand content will be added regularly.
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No they aren't

Yes they are. Please don't make a fool of yourself again by arguing this point. They are broadcast live AND available on demand the day after.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-network-to-launch-feb-24-26174061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they are. Please don't make a fool of yourself again by arguing this point. They are broadcast live AND available on demand the day after.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-network-to-launch-feb-24-26174061

I shall be watching them on demand when im more awake :)
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    I was under the impression all ppvs were live then on demand on the network.

They are
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hardstyler wrote: »
    I shall be watching them on demand when im more awake :)

Aslong as i have a chicago town takeaway style pizza to hand i'll watch the ppvs live lol. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Just had an email from iTunes saying the subscription shouldn't have been available yet in the UK so I'm being refunded £34.77 oddly?!
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    morro316 wrote: »
    Just had an email from iTunes saying the subscription shouldn't have been available yet in the UK so I'm being refunded £34.77 oddly?!

Was it not £39 to get access?