Shortland Street return to RTE1.

leslie123leslie123 Posts: 2,496
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone over in the ROI have any idea when Shortland Street is due to return to RTE1 or has it been dropped altogether.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    It will return to RTE on 17th September according to their acquisitions department.
    Forum Member
    and Ands1977 will continue his youtube uploads accordingly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I admire RTE's reliability in showing Shortland Street - it has been absolute garbage since 2008 and I have no idea who watches it!
    Forum Member
    Shortland Street is an amazing show clearly made with a lot of effort from cast and crew and with a lot of love and attention to creating interesting storylines. If you just going to write horrible messages go somewhere else because SS fans don't want to read it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shortland Street is an amazing show clearly made with a lot of effort from cast and crew and with a lot of love and attention to creating interesting storylines. If you just going to write horrible messages go somewhere else because SS fans don't want to read it.

I used to be a fan of the show so I'm perfectly entitled to an opinion on it, as are you and as is anyone else on this forum.
  • habanalahabanala Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gave it a go when it started on living or something but it was awful! Looked really cheap
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    habanala wrote: »
    I gave it a go when it started on living or something but it was awful! Looked really cheap

I think I know why that is. SS is actually broadcast with that 'filmic' look but Living broadcast it with a standard look, like BBC One used to with Neighbours.
  • John896John896 Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    RTE One broadcast it with a standard look and have never, broadcast it with a 'filmic' look. youtube.com/jingle896
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Nothing beats the Ferndale earthquake when nutty nurse Carla bashed bernie over the head with a statue
    Forum Member
    You can have an opinion but it is not absolute garbage and maybe if you had bothered to stick with the show you would see that but hey your loss not mine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can have an opinion but it is not absolute garbage and maybe if you had bothered to stick with the show you would see that but hey your loss not mine.

It's no loss. ;)
    Forum Member
    Well you don't watch it so you'll never know...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well you don't watch it so you'll never know...

I don't want to know... ;)