Options

Paolo Nutini - Caustic Love

OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After 5 years since his last album 'Sunny Side Up', 'Caustic Love' will be released in April.

The first single Scream (Funk My Life Up) can be heard here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEKOUdiMi0A

Great single.

Also, has anyone heard the live performance of 'Iron Sky' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELKbtFljucQ&list=RDzEKOUdiMi0A

I think this is going to be the most talked about song on the album. Adele tweeted about this performance had the viewing figures on YouTube shot up loads.

Anyone else looking forward to it.

Comments

• Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind some of his music, but I listened to Iron Sky the other day after reading what Adele had said about it, and I have to agree - what an amazing song. I think every now and again a song comes along that just makes you go "Wow" and Iron Sky is definitely one of them. I love Charlie Chaplin's speech in the middle of it.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I cannot wait for this album. 'Scream' is brilliant, but 'Iron Sky' is awesome. One of the best songs I have heard in a long long time.

Welcome back Paolo, the wait was worth it.
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful lyrics
    Spider milk? FFS!
  • Options
    itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So so excited for this album, it's been a long time coming! Despite 'Better Man' being the weakest out of all the new tracks released so far, it's still brilliant! Very excited to FINALLY see him live too at the Royal Albert Hall in the next couple of days!
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    So so excited for this album, it's been a long time coming! Despite 'Better Man' being the weakest out of all the new tracks released so far, it's still brilliant! Very excited to FINALLY see him live too at the Royal Albert Hall in the next couple of days!

Hopefully the rest of the album is of the same quality as the three released. Roll on 14th April!!
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm listening to him now and can't help thinking he is singing Fcuk My Life up rather than Funk.

One for all the twisted lyrics discussion in the future.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Im really looking forward to hearing the track with janelle monae on the album
  • Options
    itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if they'll be a stream of this or something so that we can listen to it before it's released? iTunes do it a lot, so maybe them?
  • Options
    Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Album is now streaming on iTunes :) listened to it just now and the production is on another level to his first two albums, it's really really good!