Options

Psychic reading bit confused?

Comments

• Options
    GonerilGoneril Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SAM_87 wrote: »
    Even if she said some things about him that was true? My gut feeling says he hasn't and before I went there I didn't have any suspicion he was

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.Anything she got right was down to luck,and not psychic ability.Go with your own gut instincts and put this behind you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if she said some things about him that was true? My gut feeling says he hasn't and before I went there I didn't have any suspicion he was

Anyone here could spout a load of made up nonsense about your boyfriend and some of it will be true.

He's kind at times but can be quick tempered and occasionally selfish. You worry that he doesn't love you anymore but he always placates you, telling you how much you mean to him. He has a daft sense of humour and while he enjoys being a dad, he looks forward to time alone with you.

He's hard working and wants the best for his family and is thoughtful. He sometimes surprises you with romantic gestures you'd never expect. He's loyal and trusting but is not demanding of your time. He respects you and supports your choices.

Shall I go on? How many 'hits' did I get?
  • Options
    alaninmcralaninmcr Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So why did you ring the pub to find out if it was true?

Why do you keep on texting your boyfriend to check where he is?

It reads as if you are trying to embarrass him, annoy him and eventually drive him away. Perhaps part of you desperately wants that to happen so you can say "I told you so".
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Odd Socks wrote: »
    Anyone here could spout a load of made up nonsense about your boyfriend and some of it will be true.

He's kind at times but can be quick tempered and occasionally selfish. You worry that he doesn't love you anymore but he always placates you, telling you how much you mean to him. He has a daft sense of humour and while he enjoys being a dad, he looks forward to time alone with you.

He's hard working and wants the best for his family and is thoughtful. He sometimes surprises you with romantic gestures you'd never expect. He's loyal and trusting but is not demanding of your time. He respects you and supports your choices.

Excellent.
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there's more chance of me having a date tonight than there is that anything in the OP is even 0.1% true :)

I see your 0.1 and raise you -748979370864656%.
  • Options
    bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nope. Doesn't apply.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bollywood wrote: »
    Nope. Doesn't apply.

That's cuz your bloke is an arse ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's not a psychic reading.
  • Options
    Carlos_dfcCarlos_dfc Posts: 8,262
    Forum Member
    .....she said I came here today to see if he was cheating -which I didn't at all......
    At that point you should have known that she was talking bollox, and not to trust anything she said.
    She went on to say he has been cheating for over 6 months
    She didn't want to admit she was wrong. These people like to keep gullible punters hanging - to make more money from them.
    She told me in 2 weeks time things will start to make sense
    By then she knows it will have played on your mind and you will be reading false meanings into the tiniest thing he does or says
    I have been through his phone like you wouldn't believe and found nothing
    More evidence she's talking bollox.
    She said he goes to the pub to meet this one girl that he often sees
    I have since asked somebody I no who goes in this pub and she said he has not been in for a long time and when he has he's been on his own
    Even more evidence she's talking bollox.
    I have asked him about it and he is so angry at me for believing this person
    I don't blame him.
    I have since spoken to a lady another phycics who I always go to and she says she feels this isn't him and she feels he isn't being dishonest with me...
    Two so called 'psychics' giving different information - What a surprise.
    The only thig I can say we as this women that told me he was cheating my mum went to her a few years ago over her partner an she said he was cheating and my mum will find the proof and she did?
    These charlatans get lucky sometimes, and they rely on the fact that their gullible punters remember the occasional lucky 'hit', and conveniently forget all the inaccurate information.

If I were to throw 1,000 rocks at a vey small target, the VAST majority of them would miss, I wouldn't remember those throws. I would however, remember the 3 or 4 that did hit the target through sheer blind luck.
    Doesn't mean I suddenly became a great shot on those 3 or 4 occasions, it's just the law of averages.
    Throw enough rocks, and eventually the occasional rock will hit something.
    I'm losing my mind over this I am so moody and always texting my bf now to see where he is....
    This is why these people should be banned.
    They know that people take their bull**** to heart, and they know that they can destroy gullible people's relationships - yet they still persist in dishing out the crap.

If your story is true (I'm very dubious), but if it is true, stay away from these fantasists, and rely on what you can see and hear for yourself - not the imaginings of some cynical con-merchant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there's more chance of me having a date tonight than there is that anything in the OP is even 0.1% true :)

Well I don't know your chances of getting a date but I do smell socks. :D
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the negative comments - grow up
    And thanks for the advice

You're telling people who don't believe that people can predict the future and speck the to dead to grown up.

That's hysterical.

As a troll post. I'd give it 8 out of 10. Excellent try.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For goodness' sake, love, if you're not trolling, don't waste your money on a psychic, especially one who sounds as unscrupulous as this little witch that you've been to. She doesn't know you from Adam and look at the strain she's put you under. Worse, you've PAID for it! Wise up and, in future, spend your extra cash on your kids, a college course or something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You could try again though. I'll give you a second chance with the cold reading. :)
  • Options
    batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    Hi SAM_87 - if you like, I can say a few random things that pop into my head too, and they may or may not apply to your life. Yes, I'm as psychic as they come. :) Let me know if you're interested in a free reading.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vosne wrote: »
    I see your 0.1 and raise you -748979370864656%.

I'll take that bet :)
    bollywood wrote: »
    Well I don't know your chances of getting a date but I do smell socks. :D

Isn't there some kind of cliched film line that goes something like "The chances are slim and none and slim just left town" ?

That'll give you an idea :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lyceum wrote: »
    You're telling people who don't believe that people can predict the future and speck the to dead to grown up.

That's hysterical.

As a troll post. I'd give it 8 out of 10. Excellent try.

I'd give it a 1 as it was transparent. Sorry OP.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll take that bet :)

Isn't there some kind of cliched film line that goes something like "The chances are slim and none and slim just left town" ?

That'll give you an idea :)

Ha. Love it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    It's nice to see you are all having a joke about this

I've been told this and the seed has planted in my head I am sure if you was all told your other halfs was cheating it would plant that seed of doubt in your head
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Take no notice of that 'psychic'. They could destroy a perfectly good relationship because of their nonsense. They already got the reason you went there in the first place wrong. That shows that they're complete rubbish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've been told this and the seed has planted in my head I am sure if you was all told your other halfs was cheating it would plant that seed of doubt in your head

Only if there were any doubt there to begin with.

Fact is if you're pregnant you're more emotional and more worried than usual. That woman was evil to say such a thing to a pregnant woman when we all know it's pure guess work on her behalf.

You said there's no evidence, your partner has denied it and it never crossed your mind before. You've been done, and not just financially.
  • Options
    vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sure of that, eh? Don't go into business as a psychic. You'd be rubbish :(
  • Options
    alaninmcralaninmcr Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP - what did you mean by "I went to find out more about the baby I'm carrying"?

If you're not a WUM then it is far more worrying that you would ask and believe anything a "psychic" told you about your baby than that you believe her about your boyfriend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Because I have had a lot of miscarriages so I wanted to no about this one and she didn't no I was pregnant until I told her
  • Options
    GonerilGoneril Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because I have had a lot of miscarriages so I wanted to no about this one and she didn't no I was pregnant until I told her

She didn't know about your pregnancy, but strangely she could pick up that your boyfriend cheated on you....Mystic Meg in the making I'd say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the negative comments - grow up
    And thanks for the advice

Whilst some posters may not be as kind as they could be, I think that you should ignore the psychic as they say. People who begin to think that their other half is sleepign with someone else can cause unnecessary problems in their relationship.
    If you really want to know about your baby, wait until they are born and then enter their time, date and place of birth into a free birth chart website ( I will ink one below) as this is free and does only this it will just be about your baby.

http://www.chaosastrology.net/freeastrologyreports.cfm

Once you have all the signs etc you can look into this further either on-line or buy a book. It can be quite fun, but remember this is your life, do not take what others say too seriously, use your own judgement.